Explain why you need more than 15 rounds

Attached: IMG_20220609_061615_638.jpg (618x640, 46.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0ClxpR8Igg4&ab_channel=WhiteWolfTactical
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Left–right_political_spectrum#:~:text=Generally, the left-wing is,tradition, reaction and nationalism".
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because there are more than 15 niggers. Have you not seen the looting videos?

Niggers

Mutt politics really does consist entirely of beating around the bush never actually solving anything.

So I can reload when I run out

niggers?
I would only need guns against army and police personnel. I dont think that this should be some kind of secret, right now that is the primary purpose of owning a gun.
Hunting being the secondary purpose and there you only need one shot unless you are some trigger crazy american retard. Or a handgun if you fear that you need to fight for your life against a moose or something.

Standard capacity?

I like it when they say you only need 6 shots. Murderers do. Defending yourself is going to take more.

to me it seems literally impossible to disarm america. so many gun owners, every day buying more stuff. also not sure how many police officers actually would want to actually enforce that.
might work in big cities though.

I know you're a no guns Euro, but the only thing keeping it a "15" round magazine and not a 30 round magazine is a single spring.

Don’t care, come and get them.

Because the government troops who walk up on my front lawn will have more than 15 in their magazines

Attached: come on now.jpg (960x882, 59.41K)

Fine. Niggers and government. But definitely niggers.

15 rounds might not be enough depending on the scenario, multiple hom invaders for example. 3D printers can also print most of the parts for a magazine now so there's still that option thankfully.

Still, it's time for burgers to use the guns before their 2A rights are violated even further. Look at what happened here.

why do you think i live only based on needs?

I can build a 30 round magazine.
I want a 60 rounder, fuck low cap mags.

Because the government has no magazine restrictions. And “shall not be infringed”. That’s why. Also, once they set the limit at 15 there will be another mass shooting and they will reduce it to 10. And then to 5. And…you see where this is going.

I buy guns because niggers and white people exist.
White people might not chimp out like niggers but boy howdy you arse holes do war alot.

Here's a video btw, it can be done in the matter of 2 minutes.
>youtube.com/watch?v=0ClxpR8Igg4&ab_channel=WhiteWolfTactical

The Germans who invented MG42s must hate Germans like you.

Because fuck you that's why!

>this would turn many of the guns that you probably own into felonies
ok, so?

SHALL. NOT. BE. INFRINGED.

They don’t want to disarm America, they want to the pro gun and anti gun people to fight each other.

There’s a reason why militaries don’t use high cap magazines. They are a bitch to carry efficiently.

Your barely NEED anything to live, should life be based on only what you NEED?

Anyone else placing bets on Islam taking over? For me? Personally? It's a tie between Islam and China.
They both have the numbers, Islam has the fighters but China can industrialize.
So I dunno who to bet on.

Attached: 1652265667305.jpg (598x532, 99.27K)

Shit. Just give me a bow and I’ll take a MK18 off the field. Wouldn’t need it though, just a bow and a .30-06. I’ll be fine. Just wait til they come to my neck of the woods. Mhmm.

No they're not, just tape two 30s together.

feral pigs

if you have to deal with niggers in the first place, you are already doing something wrong.

16 niggers.

Pull a native American and slice their throat while they sleep.
Why even waste ammo when knives and sharp rocks do the job.
>You gotta sleep sometime.

Attached: 1651522168114.jpg (602x612, 69.79K)

Yep. Shall not be infringed. That’s why I can still buy full auto grease guns at Walmart. The constitution sure does keep tyrannical governments at bay. Yep.

Dinosaurs

Attached: 8809CF85-4132-4126-AB9B-C824C136BF21.jpg (1413x1933, 1.16M)

That’s not what I mean. Yes you can do that. I mean like drum magazines and extended magazines. They are a bitch to carry and cumbersome to use. And not very reliable.

Attached: 5360A6A8-C017-4DC2-AF6F-241FDF279416.jpg (554x554, 70.81K)

Cool story

Pretty sure a dedicated man with some training can achieve the deadliest mass shooting with nothing but a pump shotgun if he wanted. Magazine restrictions are simply a fuck you to the citizens.

Because there are more than 15 traitors in government

Tell me about it. How many niggers has your country imported in the past decade.

>a tie between Islam and China
not even close.
islam will take the uk, will lose to christianity in poland, poland will rule europe.
china is going broke once all the factories are moved to canada after the annexation.

we're fine.

Nafrischwanzlutscher

Seriously though, you guys should totally be stack paper rectangles with ink on them.
Cash is king, after all.

Attached: 1646914108703.png (1008x756, 1.54M)

pic implies hitler was right wing, he was not.

>magazines and extended magazines.
Why would you use those? They Jam more than a rock band.
I agree, double stack taper crew for the win.

>poland will rule europe.
Pfft.
Okay, polick.

>he was not.
Generally, the left-wing is characterized by an emphasis on "ideas such as freedom, equality, fraternity, rights, progress, reform and internationalism" while the right-wing is characterized by an emphasis on "notions such as authority, hierarchy, order, duty, tradition, reaction and nationalism".
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Left–right_political_spectrum#:~:text=Generally, the left-wing is,tradition, reaction and nationalism".
Why are you so fucking stupid?

Attached: 1565836344360 (1).jpg (1024x878, 196.25K)

>he never studied world history
>he never studied world religion

Yep. What i meant. Sorry, I call 30 rounders standard cap mags.

“And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.”

― Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn , The Gulag Archipelago 1918–1956

and the person that wrote the wikipedia article used a flip-flopped image of the sides.
why are you stupid, user?

15 is not enough because shitskins travel in large packs. I’d prefer a machine gun with 200 round belts because when SHTF I’m gonna have a lot of killing to do.

K, Keep me posted

Yes a bow is a good idea, I just think its more difficult to hunt with. I can hit a boar vital area at 25-30m I think. But I have no clue how to come this close. (or how to find boar reliably)
If you live with your family I think you might need heavy small arms aswell. I dont know how hard the ZOGbots will try if they really get some resistance, but I think 3-4 LMGs and maybe even 1-2 cannons + 2-3 mortars might be necessary

Yup. These psycho mass shooters were shit marksmen. They could have done their demonic sacrifice with pump shotguns or black powder pistols