The GOP Will Win The 2022 Midterms Election

It will be a decisive win for the Republicans during for the 2022 Midterms Election.

The Democrats think that the January 6 Committee and gun control will help maintain their House and Senate majority. However, due to everyday inflation and good shortages, many voters will vote for GOP congresspeople in November—making them take both chambers.

It will be a bad last two years for Joe Biden's first presidential term.

Attached: GOPMidterms2022.png (1714x1428, 454.09K)

>It will be a bad last two years for Joe Biden's first presidential term.

Yeah, the first 2 were cool though.

>DOOD JUST VOOOOTE
Thank God we'll be under the whip of a different set of Jewish-owned puppets. Give me a fucking break.

Thanks for stating the obvious

Attached: CFED9721-F624-4699-BAB0-EE11AE64EA2A.jpg (750x769, 407.15K)

Tell me the details about how many states are fortified/defortified for their election process and what actions they took. I want to remember that white pill.

Someone please nuke New England. Those fucking yankees are beyond help. They ruined this country back in 1865 and never stopped.

It will be a decisive win for the Democrats during the 2022 Midterms Election.

The Republicans think that the January 6 Committee and gun control will not help Democrats maintain House and Senate majority. However, due to everyday inflation and good shortages easing over time, many voters will vote for Democratic congresspeople in November--making them keep both chambers.

It will be a good last two years for Joe Biden's first presidential term.

>However, due to everyday inflation and good shortages easing over time, many voters will vote for Democratic congresspeople in November--making them keep both chambers

Attached: 1655179474329.png (460x595, 18.1K)

>elections are real now!
>ignore all the other shit we sold you!
>we never said they rigged it!

you guys are BEYOND pathetic.

So, when NONE OF THIS HAPPENS, what will you say?

>guiys!
>dey rigged it againz!

Attached: 51ujbbqeS2L._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (333x499, 26.81K)

The way states like Alabama, Mississippi, Georgia, and South Carolina etc have to give away a seat or two to the Democrats just because they are forced by some retarded law that say they have to have black majority districts is fucking insane.

When are the Republicans in those states gonna grow some balls and destroy such an unconstitutional rule? Also shouldn't they be able to create a black majority district that still favors Republicans because blacks are much less likely to vote? I don't see how a 51% black Alabama district wouldn't go Republican. Or how black do these districts have to be?

Attached: 565465464.png (300x229, 61.17K)

I'll call it now: Trump will get reelected in 2024 and haters will storm the Capital in protest. But it isn't an insurrection this time goyim. It's another mostly peaceful protest. They'll still insist that the Jan 6 thing is totally different and call you a Nazi if you disagree.

What is New England's problem? Even next door neighbor New York has some Republicans. Why can't they?

>231
If the GOP is winning hispanic districts in south texas the actual number should be more like 260. This is before accounting for shit like "the economy is dying in real time".

>democrats losing
>phoneposters immediately shilling that people should do nothing
No, I don't think I will.

Retarded laws that let people vote in elections without ID and masshole subhumans who take advantage of them.

Mass itself is badly gerrymandered but no one calls them out fucking kek.

They have actually explicitly said they will do this, with glownigger help, to 'save democracy' by using the electoral college meme to reject Trump's electors in favor of the democrat's. They are openly calling for a constitutional crisis, because orange man is bad. Kek. The USA has less than 3 years left in it.

>NY mostly red
Pipe dream

This only delays the inevitable. The death of the USA will be slower. Conservatives are communists driving the speed limit.

GOP needs to be more consistent. If anything, follow DeSantis views.

NY is already mostly red, those are rural and suburban retards.

>republicans like charlie kirk now talking about the great replacement
>shill: NO, STOP REDPILLING THE MAINSTREAM, WE SHOULD INSTEAD ALL JOIN -obvious glowop- AND DISCREDIT OUR VIEWPOINTS

I just want you to know the NJP or whatever you're shilling today is gay and that you can't stop the redpill now that it's hitting critical mass. You have lost the information war, go be a glownigger somewhere else.

And nothiing will change for you and I. You will go disenfranchised and support the other party next election. Rinse and repeat for the next 100 years or when the country collapses. Voting is a coward cope endeavor.

Yep . CONservative have not conserved anything in the last 60 years.

>charlie kirk now talking about the great replacement

Talking about the great replacement after he supported immigration is like the thief that stole from you telling you he is a respectable law abiding citizen the hour after stealing from you. You can't be this dumb. About 30 million illegal enter the country in the last decade. You think complaining about it will change anything? Kike is a kike golem. He is saying that so yoy can hate the spics and embrace the niggers as the kikes wants you too. They don't give a hit about immigration. It's just scapegoating the spics.

It's a thread by an astroturfer looking to consolidate public opinion since the trials are reaming Trump.
Hey OP, good luck with your internship, you're lucky to be user right now kek