In what world is Musk getting a hair transplant "gender affirming"? How are lefties such brainlets?

In what world is Musk getting a hair transplant "gender affirming"? How are lefties such brainlets?

Attached: 1655265425903.png (591x809, 607.85K)

What's a cis? Why dont people talk normal?

being bald is inherently male, so his hair transplantation was basically a big FU to masculinism and a victory for transgenderismnism

>Why dont people talk normal?
brain damage from magnets and signals

'Only men have hair' - some kike whore, 2022

Trying to marginalise the majority

well, trying to own people based on an ideology that is a bunch of lies is pretty embarrassing.

i've tried to understand lefties and I've come to the conclusion they are just hopeless. There's no reason to waste a single addition second on trying to understand them

oh look its the kraut tranny freak again, get a trip so you're easier to filter, faggot.

>What's a cis?
Short for racist

low key dig at bald transwomen

>What's a cis?
It's like the CIA but their retarded department.

What do you expect when balding trannies are the new norm?

It’s to look more attractive/younger because people are shallow.

Cis means normal, they cant say this because it would be a constant reminder that they are abnormal.

She’s unironically right.

Maybe this sells normies, but you're just exposing yourself as not having studied the classics. Everyone should grasp the meaning of cis when they remember cisalpine Gaul is on the same side of the Alps as Rome (and transalpine Gaul isn't).

>roasty bitch caked in make up tries to shame a rich ass nigga for buying implants
wake me up when women become conscious of reality, alright? See you in a trillion years

Male pattern baldness is gender affirming. Hair transplants are masculinity on a guy and a gender affirming on a trans woman because apparently wearing a wig is merely a "cover" and only hides the truth.

I don't make the rules.

leftists are only saying that cause theyre pissed that thier number 1 tranny is bald even after a hair transplant

Attached: 6A8E5FFA-DA9E-4D63-8D5B-46415F243FE4_4.jpg (555x549, 96.88K)

Eh guu just wanted to fuck some birds so got some hair? Nothing to do with gender.

Are Elon Musk and Tim Pool the same person?

Check out the forehead on that. Wooo

Getting a hair transplant =/= getting your dick cut off. The absolute state of trannies

Attached: Fuck Trannies and Jannies.jpg (1398x2048, 511.15K)

Elon is more of a autist desu

Bald headed hoes.

I hear Eddie the Eagle is eyeballing it for a test run.

>get hair plugs
>"wow, and you don't think people should chop off parts of their bodies because they're delusional about reality? You hypocrite."

Hair loss is distinctly male affliction anyway. How is this gender affirming to get hair? That being said hair plugs are gay just go skinhead

Whos is this?

I think contrapoints

contrapoints the bald leftist tranny who makes AGP youtube videos to shill for biden kek

Cis and trans are terms from chemistry. They have to do with the orientation of molecules.