I'm wasting my time, I know...

I'm wasting my time, I know, but you all know in the real world outside of rightwing propaganda Trump is the one responsible for our worries. He is the one that waged a war against the fed raising rates. Lobbied to get them lower and the fed even cut rates at his behest, explicitly. Not to mention Trump spent bigger than anyone who came before him ("muh small goberment" republicans always do) and passed 2 of the 3 stimulus bills

People have extremely short memories

Attached: trump fed rates.png (918x771, 182.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

federalreserve.gov/newsevents/pressreleases/monetary20190731a.htm
bbc.com/news/business-49183329
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I mean Trump caused our inflation. If you don't get the point from the OP. If you need it spelled out for you explicitly. Trump caused our inflation

Except they didn't do it anyway.

He did this his entire time in office, by the way. Crusaded against the fed raising rates. Always crusading to get them to lower rates. Because he wanted the short term boom of the economy to reflect well on him

Bot thread

>Jan 28 2020

No the fed raised rates simply based on his campaigning. Yes they did. In an 8-2 vote

Yeah that's the date the article is from. Good observation? I guess? LMFAO? Is there a point? Anyway, Trump campaigned for lower rates his entire time in office there's hundreds of articles about it a simple google search will reveal them

>No the fed raised rates simply based on his campaigning. Yes they did. In an 8-2 vote
Lowered rates* my bad

it's biden's fault doe

Here's an official FOMC statement from July of 2019 that they lowered fed rates for your precious daddy Trump
>federalreserve.gov/newsevents/pressreleases/monetary20190731a.htm

Remember when he said this!? How can rightoids recover?

Attached: 1594960316880.png (500x643, 145.62K)

Here's an official FOMC statement from July 2019 that they lowered the feds rates specifically for your beloved precious daddy Trump
>federalreserve.gov/newsevents/pressreleases/monetary20190731a.htm

Attached: file.png (824x621, 391.3K)

And what has the senile pedophile done to fix the problem? Eventually you have to take responsibility for your own performance instead of constantly blaming the previous guy. I can’t imagine any job giving you a pass for poor job performance because you claim the previous dude was worse. Grow a pair and fix the problems then.

Then send the money to Israel

Attached: 1655280916097.jpg (670x956, 161.83K)

>Trump caused our inflation

Attached: 1598935052254.png (491x453, 133.85K)

Oh sorry, I guess they didn't mention Trump by name in the FOMC release on the rate cut. I just looked at it. Here's a BBC article from the time discussing Trump's role in it tho
>bbc.com/news/business-49183329

No they ended up cutting it explicitly for him
>bbc.com/news/business-49183329

>No they ended up cutting it explicitly for him
>>bbc.com/news/business-49183329
Not just that time either. Trump made it a part of his presidency to campaign for lower rates from the fed

>
>>No they ended up cutting it explicitly for him
>>>bbc.com/news/business-49183329
>Not just that time either. Trump made it a part of his presidency to campaign for lower rates from the fed
Like literally every day for 4 years he whined for lower rates from the fed. I'm sure you all know this too. I'm sure you all remember this, since you're Trump supporters. I'm sure you watched it and blogged that it was a "conspiracy by the deep state" that the fed wasn't lowering the rates for Trump. Because that's what everyone was posting on Any Forums and other sites like it at the time

>spamming
seethe more

Attached: 1598832224999.jpg (1100x1380, 239.73K)

High interest rates are literally a way to depress upward mobility. Limiting lending is form of power control by elites. That's why you see shit holes like Iran, Russia, Pakistan, Turkistan running 15-20%.

>this thread

Attached: C4C8611A-BC8B-4BD0-9B91-86CDA65A0D16.gif (356x216, 1.97M)

Trump knowingly surrendered the country to a communist DNC coup who rigged the election.
He broke his Oath of Office to protect America from domestic enemies.
Thanks to his dereliction of duty, America is now an unelected dictatorship.
The country is being intentionally collapsed and there's nothing you can do to stop it.
So... pepper your angus and brace yourself.

Uh whatever dude that's the same shit you idiots were saying all through the Trump presidency. Saying it was a "DEEP STATE CONSPIRACY AGAINST TRUMP" that the fed was trying to raise interest rates to control inflation. Jerome Powell is a Trump appointee. You all caused this situation. Then you turn around and blame "the democrats!" for it and other boogeymen as always

You should tell your handlers to stop being so fucking desperate OP, it's a bad look.

Nah man you're an insane schizophrenic you don't even know what "communism" is or means

Trump wouldn’t have let the Ukrainian war get to the point of war because he would have known that Russian gas being rugpulled would screw the US and EU economies. Inflation wouldn’t be that bad right now if we weren’t having to make up the difference there.

The inflation was going on way before the Ukraine war. LMFAO. You people are fucking literal insane retarded people who have no clue what you're talking about and will just say any random thing if you think it will help your beloved daddy trump

Your news media of choice is posturing something nobody since Clinton has done as a last ditch effort to save face and attack Mr. Trump.
(P.S. Clinton surplus brought China into the WTO as manufacturing left and big business ran mom and pop out).

>The inflation was going on way before the Ukraine war. LMFAO. You people are fucking literal insane retarded people who have no clue what you're talking about and will just say any random thing if you think it will help your beloved daddy trump
Also the inflation has to do with the money supply, not the ukraine war anyway. You're just fucking retarded man. You people so fully have no fucking clue what you're talking about

op, your post is one of the most retarded fucking thought processes i've ever read.

This isn't even a coherent comment.
"Mr. Trump" jesus what do you wanna suck his fucking dick too?

LMFAO it's just plain blatant fucking reality

The interest dropped to nothing under obama retard. Where it stayed all the way until 2016 and then continually rose every month for his entire term until july 2019. Then Joe instantly dropped it back to zero. 99% of the economic illiterates on this board believe in qtm anyway and love high rates.