My theory about human evolution was rejected by /sci/

my theory about human evolution was rejected by /sci/

Attached: fk sci.png (776x232, 63.76K)

>/sci/
It is filled with pseudo-intellectuals who think the authority is nothing but good. Ignore them.

Attached: Modern (((Science))).jpg (4000x4000, 2.59M)

I think you should look at where Israel is located on a map and what "Scattered in all directions" meant.

Good retards like you should stay away from /sci/ and /lit/

fpbp

>thinking it is filled with nothing but truth
Fucking kek. I didn't go there for years. It is a shithole and will always be.

No trolling potent there anyway
Lgbt is where it’s at
I post women sometimes and make the troons seethe that I “pass” but it’s a photo of a literal woman
Accelerate always.

Only science that is experimentally reproducible in your garage is actually real. The rest is just atheist bolshevik shit.

jews jews and jews its all there is in your head

>three retarded posts
>three american flags

Because we didn't came out of africa, watch yourself OP with that globohomo propaganda cum on your mouth.

>my half-assed conjecture (not a "theory", L0L)
>about human evolution was rejected by /sci/
what a surprise

>he didn't bother to respond to the fact that over half of 'settled science' failed to be reproduced
You people are a fucking joke.

i went on /sci/ during the clot shot popularity days and they were insufferable

>he didn't bother to respond to the baseless claim about 'settled science'
ohh noes

>baseless
>had sources
t. mutt

Not only non reproducible but straight up unfalsifiable so you can't even come up with an experiment to disprove.

Scientists used duplication experiments to either prove or disprove the theory. If multiple scientists used the same experiments with the same result, then it is a proven sound theory or fact. That's how the scientific method works.

Attached: 1605824170042.png (750x676, 586.6K)

Hard agree. Only time I went in that board i saw a rather interesting discussion about 4th dimensional physics get derailed because a bunch of retards kept saying 2 and 3 aren't prime numbers.

>had retarded sources
ohh myy

Yeah, I went there years ago thinking that it was filled with interesting discussions, but it was filled with nonsense. So, I left and didn't look back.

>ohh myy
shitty bait