Have you seen the documentary called defamation?

>be yoav shamir
>be a kikelet
>be forced into idf service
>despite being an israeli kike, still see the truth
>make a documentary exposing occupation of palestine called checkpoint
>be reviled in your own country by kike grifters
>make another documentary exposing kike grifters in the adl and in general

watch this documentary bros, particularly bros here who are zoomer retards who like taking the glownigger wignat and tranny baitposts. there’s a way to criticize jews politically and pointing out when of their’s goes rogue is great. first 5 minutes of documentary is this guys jew grandma talking like a Any Forumstard, then immediately after an israeli cabdriver saying antisemitism is made up and that jews run everything.

Attached: B341BD75-715B-4888-873E-AE38A40B8D44.jpg (490x626, 42.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

odysee.com/@eternaljew:0/defamation:3
youtu.be/shx_l5LT0ro
ok.ru/video/1379010349657
ok.ru/video/1498322242095
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

trust NO jews or trust the ones i agree with?

faggot are you that incapable of forming independent thought that you can’t use a jew against jews in service on your own ideas? the documentary is about how jews run the world and how the adl is a bullshit racket, and how israel indoctrinates its own youth using media you retarded fucking nigger.

Bump

>no link to watch this for free
Fuck off, yoav, go shill your shitty movie somewhere else.

Attached: 1655260925483.jpg (483x800, 44.82K)

This is quite old and used to be posted here regularly. Pre-election niggers know it well.

glowing jewish hands typed this post

Both Checkpoint and Defamation are on YouTube in full

i saw that documentary when it was released
it's pretty good, i remember the jew grandma talking shit about her race, lmfao
im gonna watch it again

really? i remember Defamation was kinda hard to find because every site would ban it. i think i had to go on piratebay or somewhere to actually watch it

I remember this being on Youtube. But then it disappeared like the claims of shrunken heads in the holocaust.

the grandma said the other jews were cowards for living in diaspora, complaining about hitler all the time. then she says hitler was right about a lot of things and only in israel were the jews able to find self respect in nationalism. to that effect. she calls out her tribesmen for being exploitative grifters and hypocrites for bawking the loudest about antisemitism and the threat of the goy, yet if they were really so scared they could buy a plane ticket and become a citizen on the spot.

of course the times are achangin, and soon jews will find their fear to be less pretend and political and more pragmatic and visceral.

as an antizionist i do have to say there are nearly as many jews here as in israel and i wouldn’t want to inflict them on anyone else in the world, so i suppose they will have to go to the middle east and duke it out with the locals on their own.

anytime i suggest that jews making aaliyah and leaving europe/north america is great news i get the purity checkers on my ass, because it’s not sufficiently antizionist to not want want jews around you in your homeland.

Here is the link.

Watch it,is a good documentary.

odysee.com/@eternaljew:0/defamation:3

Ah fuck, I forgot the link, lel

youtu.be/shx_l5LT0ro

Attached: 1653650577470.jpg (1024x720, 198.69K)

thanks

>defamation
ok.ru/video/1379010349657
>checkpoint
ok.ru/video/1498322242095

Butterbox babies?

This book is a jew exposing Talmud jews and calling them out very hard.

Attached: 456305.jpg (306x475, 50.01K)

we need to remove all of the jews from israel and europe and ship them to america