New toss

New toss.

Attached: stonestoss groomer.jpg (1000x500, 189.79K)

Yes, everyone grooms kids.
Some groom their kids to be upstanding citizens who have families, others as sex toys

/thread

I don't get it

>Inb4 i dont get it
>inb4 stonetoss is a nazi
>inb4 where's the sus
>inb4 sus tranny armpit

>no amogus
Fake 'toss.

>"But whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in Me to sin, it would be better for him if a millstone were hung around his neck, and he were drowned in the depth of the sea."
- Matthew 18:6

Attached: 1423016346742.png (881x905, 530.22K)

>everyone does it!

>quote le jewish book to own the white europeans
ok lol

About time we name the christcu cks. Finally.

Indoctrination into the tribe (culture) is necessary. Not just for a healthy society but for the children's sake. You shouldn't be grooming them for premarital sex, no.

It’s a fake toss, original one pic rel

Attached: 61DF8D74-3246-450E-8F8A-9CE48891D219.jpg (318x159, 15.04K)

/thread

jewtoss and all other jews hate christianity

Sus

Attached: 1654783520658.jpg (761x774, 40.77K)

>hurr durr I wish Europeans were still moraless niggers
If you feel anything but shame and disgust for your pagan ancestors you should kys

>your indoctrination.. LE BAD!
>my indoctrination.. LE GOOD!

Both are accurate.

This is correct, but there's a big difference in being groomed into being an honorable, kind, good person and being groomed into being a tranny slave for pedophiles.

The left can't me-

?? Only pretending to be retarded? Haha? Or actually retarded? Man this place sucks these days.

yeah thats how humans are supposed to work. fits in with the two different definitions of groom in this case too

haha very funny comic, now post the child molestation rates that happen in synagogues

i'll say it again, there is literally nothing inherently wrong with grooming children
it's what you make them do that is the topic for concern

He's correct. I've been saying for years that LGBTQ is just a logical extension of Christian morality. It operates on the exact same rationale, and makes the exact same arguments. This is why you can't drive past a church without a gay pride flag on it these days. They're the same group of fucking retards. As another user so eloquently pointed out, every flavor of faggot would have been the exact same people who, 500 years ago, would have been monks in a monastery. The root cause is cowardice, stupidity, and mental illness.