IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW

I'm getting the jab

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-15 1.37.48 AM.png (588x400, 64.5K)

>it was ridiculed the first time
>better try again

lmao you have not yet taken the jab? are you living under a rock?

My cousin and his mom were banned from my sister wedding due to not being jabbed, they literally missed on free food baka

That would be an own if I was getting it at all.

Never had it, not vaxxed, checkmate

I love to base my medical decisions on free meals. Once got a gift card to Denny's and all I had to do was get a lobotomy.

But then why are vaccinated people dying then? lol

Attached: d902c440c586925641cebaf370e3fcf7.jpg (1280x1013, 122.09K)

I don't usually reply to tw*tter garbage, but this one is spectacularly stupid. I'd think it was satire if not for the blue tick. The mortality rate of Omicron is multiple times less than regular seasonal flu, everybody knows this by now even the lunatics at the CDC don't try to deny it.

Here is infection rates and hospitalization rates for NZ, made by me from government data because they apparently don't want to report these kind of things themselves? I wonder why. This is the same all over the world, the vaxtards have fucked their immune system it seems.

Attached: CovidMay.png (762x1112, 29K)

Attached: 1634545080439.gif (220x124, 272.15K)

they don't count because they aren't dying of covid
Just heart attacks

But they are dying of covid just as much if not more than unvaccinated. And heart attacks too.

Are people really willing to just ignore this? It's fucking madness.

Vaxxie, Vaxxie, heart attacksie
Takes his tests and wears his maskies
Still got Covid, every strain
Got spike proteins in his brain
Got the VAIDS at 24,
"Dr. Fauchi, gimmie more!"
Had a stroke at 25,
"Thank Moderna I'm alive!"
Swollen heart at 26,
Prayed to Pfizer for a fix
Died of SADS at 27,
Somehow thought he'd get to heaven
Vaxxie, Vaxxie, heart attacksie
Took his clot shots, wore his maskies
Obituary headline noted:
"Anti-Vaxxer Dies of Covid"

Attached: 1655009423465.jpg (504x500, 56.61K)

Thats a Jew. Probably has most of her money tied up in Pfizer stock

they're not getting covid tho. they are experiencing the side effects of the "vaccine"

Attached: 1654965021210.png (676x444, 406.73K)

>Haberman

me waiting to die the first time

Attached: 1633655940861.jpg (1079x1193, 125.17K)

I don't know how this shit works, but here's my 2 cents.
First time I had coofid, I developed sarcoidosis as a byproduct in result (diagnosed 6 months after I recovered, felt like a flu - just a fever and coof). I felt like I've struck a fucking lottery in a bad way (it's a rare disease and I'm not black or Asian - they tend to get the most of it statistically). A year and a half after my diagnosis I caught covid again, felt a bit worse, much weaker and spent 1 week in bed. Even though my docs were very alert and told me to take all possible precautions because of my condition I never developed pneumonia and recovered fully with just about a week or two of side effects (high BP, fast heart rate and tinnitus).
Last month I had an examination (about 4 months after I recovered from coofid) and my condition is way better than 2 years ago. Almost all of the shit in my lungs is back to normal and I feel much better. If the trend goes on, I'm looking at full remission in a year's time.

What I didn't do was I didn't take the jab. Even though the docs told me to because I was "compromised because of my condition" and your US CDC tells sarc patients to get the jab ASAP because they are much more vulnerable to pneumonia (sarc is in the lungs most of the time). Go figure, I guess.

They are their own greatest enemy. No need to even respond just let them keep talking

>Are people really willing to just ignore this?
Yes.

Attached: 1638944952889.jpg (692x671, 257.57K)

Oh, by the way, there's no real treatment for sarc yet. Only thing they do usually is they pump you with steroids to stop inflammation. But, being the retard that I am, I let the inflammation run its course and only took vitamin E to ease it a bit for half a year (they call it a conservative approach). I know for a fact that in the US for instance they never do it, they just prescribe you with steroids and you're off to the races - hopefully the inflammation stops and you're in a remission. Well, I didn't do it either.
I might be just double lucky (first luck - getting the rare ticket to a shitshow, second luck - getting out without shit on my face, hopefully), but I really have my doubts about med industry now.

quintessential brazilian moment

People getting polio and meningitis after jabs and boosters means that its working!

I cannot wait for the day that all of those sheep get exterminated Darwin style because they fell for such a jewish scam.

>never had covid
>never had the vaxx
idk. i guess i am just awesome

These insidious fucking Jews have wormed their way into every position of power. They are running the global population like we're livestock at this point.

HELP

SOMEONE FUCKING DO SOMETHING