Can you prove this wrong Any Forums?

Can you prove this wrong Any Forums?

Attached: 781CB3F9-169A-4A25-B03C-0FF1D26E6DAC.jpg (1284x953, 723.14K)

holocaust death toll wasn't anywhere near 6 million but I wish it was

>source: Moshe Bergowitz
Ll those numbers are blown widely out of proportion and it was mostly Slavic casualties in the east/south east that were portrayed as Jewish for the sake of propaganda. Wake up, man.

Can you prove this to be true ?

You would think Germans would care more about killing German Jews more than Romanian and Polish Jews.

There were no 6 million German Jews.
And ((Hitler)) pardoned half-jews.

Easily, just go on bitchute and search one third of the holocaust and the eastern alibi. The first proves in great detail that the numbers for the camps are bullshit, and the second is about population movements and estimates before the war and how the soviets fucked with the records.

Attached: It was real, in my mind, Holohoax.jpg (640x360, 24.48K)

Them Holohoax-shekels-racket...

Attached: Jew-hag's funny Holohoax-lies.png (826x569, 701.93K)

>portrayed as Jewish for the sake of propaganda
For the sake of propaganda, to swindle shekels out of Germany (and many other White countries!)

Attached: AIPAC is mafia.jpg (800x766, 258.15K)

Is there a map with christians murdered by communists too ?

cant prove but would like to question it

Attached: 1487117566178.jpg (517x1024, 169.05K)

>Preaching genocide
>Kosovo flag
Whew lad
Also, I think numbers for Yugoslavia are way off and so possibly could be for other countries.

I cannot legally disagree with what was said at Nuremberg, but I defer to Mike Peinovich, my holocoaster lawyer

They killed every single polish Jew but only a third of the Jews in their own country?

Attached: 01d76c58-c56a-4c97-bb54-8e350f9cf321.gif (640x420, 76.94K)

How many were actually killed and how many were simply not retards and converted or simply said they were Christian instead during the consensus?

I couldnt care less

Middle earth, Narnia, Belgium and Bosnia invented by Anglos.

Attached: 1988ARC_Cress.jpg.400x533_q85.jpg (400x533, 31.83K)

Finnish Jews fought in the army on the side of the Nazis. Those few who died died fighting the USSR.

This "7" they're making up comes from the time when Finland sent a ship full of refugees back to Germany. It's a ridiculous narrative because

a) The ship had hundreds of refugees of various ethnicities but magically only the few dozen Jews count as getting holocausted and only their fates are tracked

b) Even most of the Jews survived Auschwitz

Thank you, Heinrich Himmler, benefactor of Greece.

and I forgot

c) What the fuck is it our problem anyway, Finland was in bad shape fighting a war with food rationing even for its own population so why the fuck would we be letting random refugee ships dock?

>And people wonder why only the smart Jews survived

>Even most of the Jews survived Auschwitz
They let you live if you were >15 years old, not elderly, sick or mother of small children. Otherwise it was straight to the gas chamber. I lost a lot of my family in Auschwitz it was either work or die.