The smartest vaxxie

The smartest vaxxie.

Attached: Captura de pantalla (691).png (748x195, 46.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9062939/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Should have gotten at least 5 boosters. Anything less than that is asking to get yourself killed by COVID. It's all her fault for not getting jabbed enough

Imagine killing your own kid and trying to deny it while begging for sympathy

Attached: 1641807619929.jpg (720x910, 344.03K)

Are they walking this shit back or what? I went to get some moles checked out and the doctor asked me if I was vaccinated, I said no and thought they were gunna drop me as a patient but the just said "thats fine, its your personal choice, we arent going to force you to take it." Had the same interaction with a nurse as well. My moles are fine btw.

Really, this is just them trying to legalize REALLY late term abortions.

There is a vaxxed hard core maybe 30% of population that believes this and will never alter beliefs no matter the evidence

Is there a LD50 for vaccines? Hypothetically, what’s the maximum number of boosters you can get before vaxmaxxing yourself to death?

Good thing they won't be here for too much longer.

>always masking
>dose 1
>dose 2
>always masking
>leave home rarely/work from home
>delivered groceries/food which are sterilized upon arrival in UV chamber
>wearing mask while sleeping just to be safe
>castigate any friends/family that are daring to not take this level of precaution
>refuse to engage with the other side of the argument (depraved evil republicans, who has time for them?)
>oh yes!! boost 1 taken
>oh hell yes! cdc is letting me get a second booster shot! score!
>encourage family to begin masking while sleeping
>"catch covid" for the fourth time this year
>this is because somebody didn't wear the mask and get double boosted
this is your average experimented on cattle

checked. im glad your moles are fine user

Attached: 1654579426690.webm (720x404, 2.6M)

The vaccinated are both less likely to catch COVID and less likely to experience serious symptoms. So your post is only proving how serious of a disease COVID can be

Sounds like a bug chaser to me.

Attached: B200EB44-A877-4865-A357-B460738E7389.jpg (2365x1308, 318.13K)

Plenty of dogmatic doctors are entering the acceptance phase of the vax not being 100% safe and effective, I've also seen it here with doctors now believing the vaccine isn't effective at curbing transmission, and isn't very effective at reducing symptoms

Kind of weird how both of my friends who got covid and are double boosted had much more severe symptoms than I did (0 shots). I must be a magician

VAXXIE ARE YOU OK?
ARE YOU OK?
ARE YOU OK, VAXXIE?

Attached: big_pharma.jpg (1061x1280, 195.29K)

>3x vaxxed
>three weeks ago
>ER for chest pain
>it's COVID that has done this
See you soon on the excess deaths list, kiddo. Sorry your mother is a maniac. Better luck next time.

Attached: media_FU_mRRHXEAADzCT.jpg (1992x994, 260.94K)

Oh no! He had covid™-chest pain™ and covid™-head ache™.
Before, at school, he ran and had a covid™-fall™ which covid™-bruised™ his knees and covid™-cut™ them open.
We immediatly gave him a booster shot to stop the bleeding and another one, to stop his crying.
Oh, no. I'm getting covid™-nervousness™ from thinking about it again. I'll booster myself real quick to calm down. It's safe and effective.
Grandma sweared on it.
She had covid™-diabetes and showed strong signs of covid™-struggling™ when we held her down to administer four booster shots into her aortic vein. We might have been a little covid™-late™ (we immediatly boostered ourselves when we found out, to repent) because she had a case of covid™-stopliving™, but she probably swears that she's feeling great.

source?
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9062939/

Attached: 1655175810096.webm (406x720, 2.68M)

Nice vax

Attached: vax_clown_world.jpg (675x680, 39.58K)

I take a scalpel to anything that grows on my body. Man up, the bleeding stops eventually.

Jokes aside, I'm still giggling at my family pretty much 100% following the anti-vax best case scenario.
Everyone in my family tree who has not been vaxxed gets COVID and it's either mild or it's one of those cases where they don't know they had it until they got tested.
Everyone who has been vaxxed never gets the cough at all, or they get put in the hospital, no in-betweens.

I'm seeing a lot more comments like this around here and it makes me happy. Nice to see the anti-vax retards are slowly being pushed out of this space. Right wing faggots will soon lose this last bastion where they can express their backwards views of the world.

Attached: 1644459302371.jpg (241x209, 6.12K)

kek
gonna take my kid to vaxxed kids homes so he can cough on them and their grandparents

Glad your moles are fine. I just lie to the doctor about my vaxx status. The only doctor I tell the truth to is the Based Chiropractor. The based Chiropractor cured me of my sciatica and back spasms. Way better than conventional medicine for pretty much everything besides serious diseases.

Attached: lf.jpg (1897x2397, 727.83K)

SAFE AND EFFECTIVE

Attached: average dead vaxx trender.jpg (774x1664, 271.68K)

>anybody who doesn't agree with me is a right wing faggot

Attached: Screenshot_20220612-114043.jpg (1427x1545, 429K)

They're just going to vaccinate you when you aren't aware. They'll give it to you and claim it's not the vaccine.

Yep. The Dr was in fact quite sheepish. They know they are child killers.

Attached: TheSuddenlyMovie.jpg (800x1155, 191.48K)

Me too, one wart bled for an hour, disappeared after that, the jew fears the home diy surgeon

>Covid chest pain
Lmao

My wife ties string around my moles until the fall off.

>McDonald's slogan
>put Jack in the box
> he becomes meat !

Who cares. Meme-flu is over, I won, you lost. Never jabbing, jabbie.