Is the Reconquista a poltard meme or not?

José Ángel Gutiérrez
>It is not our fault that whites don't make babies, and blacks are not growing in sufficient numbers, and there's no other groups with such a goal to put their homeland back together again. We do. Those numbers will make it possible. I believe that in the next few years, we will see an irredentists movement, beyond assimilation, beyond integration, beyond separatism, to putting Mexico back together as one. That's irridentism. One Mexico, one nation.[1]

Elena Poniatowska stated:
>We are millions. We just have to survive. We have an aging white America. They are not making babies. They are dying. It's a matter of time. The explosion is in our population.

A US media outlet recently stated that in some places like Los Angeles, if you didn't speak Spanish, you were "out". It's sort of a reconquista (reconquest) of lost territories that have Spanish names and were once Mexican.

[With a cordial tone, taking pauses, and with a smile on her lips, the Mexican writer commented with satisfaction the change that is happening in the US with regards to the perception of Hispanics and the progress of the Latino community in migratory movements]

Attached: mexico.png (249x202, 8.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bZ8AS300WH4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

mexicans in Oregon hate illegals from mexico

ja ja ja we make childern we cannot even take care of so that mean the USA is our now holmes.

Child like spic "logic".

ALL SPICS should be bulldozed into a shallow grave.

Attached: 51tbbnHWEkL.jpg (500x500, 39.94K)

it's a meme, even the second and third generation mexican-americans have no desire to live in mexico or a mexico-like country. They want the American dream, they know mexico is a corrupt hellhole, that's why they left

More spic lies. God damn you subhuman spending so much of your time here constantly defending yourselves.

I beat up my spic neighbor and he moved away, I’m doing my part

We own your country. USA will be part of MEXICO! Mexico city will be the new capital. You will SPEAK Mexican, You will eat Mexican food, You will have Mexican grandchildren, You will have Mexican religion, and you will become Mexican! We will take back what is rightfully ours. Mexico will stretch from Alaska to Argentina. People of the Americas are ancient Mexican and therefor part of Mexico.

Spics are 10 times the threat that niggers are to this country

Assimilation is fake. Everything is genetic. I’m Italian and I can’t get along with faggot Anglos. Now get the fuck out of my country

Fuck you dago wop greasy nigger

"La Raza" is a real political movement predating Any Forums.
in pre-pozzed media, HBO made a movie, The Second Civil War which hinges on the Governor of Idaho refusing to take in illegals / refugees and depicts Los Angeles as a Mexican ethnistate emboiled in a race war with blacks. Devon Stack has a good stream discussing the film or you can find it free on YouTube.

Attached: 10525-880x440.jpg (880x440, 70.42K)

Who said anything about assimilation? They don't want to assimilate, they just want the same things you dagos want: their own culture in a country that isn't a complete shitshow

Suck my fat Italian cock you pasty faced buck toothed cuck

the average CHI knows nothing about Mexico and speaks no Spanish

Ok well having what we have would imply assimilation, obviously. 95 iq moment

Yet they're the most ardent in trying to 'retake' 'Aztlan.'
Either way, don't assume that this piece of land will ever been given back to Mexico. Even if the Jews get their way, their goal is to unify the US, Mexico, and Canada into one polity which they rule directly, so there will be no cession of land to Mexico as such.

its because you're not white. go hang with your Mediterranean nigger brethren

MAKE AMERICA MEXICO AGAIN!

Attached: images.jfif.jpg (279x181, 10.63K)

on paper giving it to Mexico is unlikely.
when the council members, supervisors, DA, sheriff, mayor, congressmen, AG and Senators are all mexicans voting fir mexican interests and the streets are drug dens lined with taco trucks and fruit stands, it is effectively mexico.

Kike or wignat? Impossible to tell these days

Not all white nationalists are retarded enough to d&C Europeans.

My dad was telling me this was there plan all the way back in the 90s when I was a kid. It's not a meme.

Attached: 1655245684527.png (1080x1364, 427.1K)

What’s d&c? Divide and conquer?

mexicos claim on anything in America was at most 30 years long. if you believe mexico has a right to american land, you also believe spain has a right to mexican land.
the belief that mexico has any claim is the deflection of the interloper. knowing he does not deserve or belong in such a nice place, his insecurities druve him to claim that his claim predates all, and without any of the toil to make the host nation nice, claims he deserves all the spoils. its a sad worldview that will ine day leas to his own ruin.

Europe is a continent, there’s white people in North Africa and the Middle East. Italians are niggers.

Post that hook nose for us you little kike

just being funny, but it is a genuinely held belief of my anglo wife.

Yes.
Whiteness is about more than pale skin. Nobody in North Africa or the Middle East is Indo-European.

Pasta nigger

Attached: F9E5872A-B9D8-43DC-A6AB-E4A40CCFF1F6.png (529x282, 50.84K)

Slap her around for me tonight, Italian style. She’ll love it, I promise

youtu.be/bZ8AS300WH4

I was fucking born here.
Now I have to give it up to some salty taconiggers because they lost a war 200 years ago? Fuck off!