Untitled

twitter.com/TrueNorthCentre/status/1536814753825402884?s=20

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-06-15 at 1.00.02 AM.png (1040x954, 788.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pdfhost.io/v/cMuQdMFP5_novaxx5txt_Notepad
youtu.be/GNWyYizSghw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ywnbfv

THE GOVERNMENT IS TRANSITIONING
TRUDEAU GONNA DRAG IT UP

Nah they're already removing the last of the restrictions, the pandemic is officially ogre

>the government is transitioning
Canada's clown world counter is ticking faster than for the rest of us

Canada is officially trans
good for you guys for coming out

These people are so prideful. Just admit you were wrong, wrong about everything. Normies would forget in like 2 weeks anyways. Just stop lying ffs. It's SADS

All the restrictions are going to be back this fall and they will be worse than before.

I’m the only unvaccinated in my whole family

Attached: E8D40CB7-C4C2-41F5-B446-2060042B73F4.jpg (780x585, 77.59K)

I for one can see my countries decline from here lol so I think my country joins the 41

No its not. They are 'suspending restrictions'. They are going to push for boosters in the fall / winter because fully vaccinated is being redefined as 'up to date with whatever we think at the time" AKA - 3 to 4 boosters.

They are solely doing this to get some heat off. Then they will flip flop come winter and put all their employees off work again; reinforce the new mandate and ban travel.

Why? Because they are cunts.

All the COVID BS will be bacj this fall.
Rather than "fully vaccinated," they want you to be "up to date" with your vaccinations. "Up to date" is able to be dynamically re-defined to mean any amount of shots they choose.
The federal health minister wants to get third doses up to 90%, so get ready for vax mandates, travel restrictions, vax passports, masking, etc. to return this fall.
Enjoy some freedom during the summer while you can.

Exact opposite almost unvaxxed we held out and won I thank Putler for killing the covid hoax

Also it will help their food and energy costs which will be unbearable and the recession will be underway

>Put public servants off work for 3-8 months.
>'Welcome back!' for 2-4 months
>Okay... time to go fuck yourself again for an indefinite period. Enjoy the poverty.

Do they even understand the type of environment they are making when they fuck with peoples heads like that?

Same

Attached: kids have always had strokes goyim.png (1509x1440, 1.49M)

I work in long term health care here in Canada, and we are all mostly staffed in this country by union workers. With almost no exceptions all of our unions have stoutly refused anything further than the initial 2 doses. No matter what the idiots in Ottawa want, no one in Canada has been "forced" into anything. Trudeau is like the mayor of Ottawa frankly.

Breaking: Neither does 3. Or 4. Or 1.

It doesn’t even work. You can’t continue propaganda about this shit when all the vaccinated people still get covid and normies still have bad bouts of it without losing public trust. This is absolutely ridiculous and even my own mother, who used to roll her eyes and call me a conspiracy theorist for not getting it while I have a degree in this field, yells about how she’s not getting another shot of “their snake oil.” Not because she’s having an adverse reaction, but because she got hit with covid really bad while I was good after a day.
Bunch of radical fucking retards with a messiah complex.

They don't care.

>they only consented to getting raped in the mouth but not their ass

My entire family is unvaccinated. We didnt plan it that way, we just all happened to decide for different reasons not to get vaxxed. The main reason being that Covid is fake and gay

>Canada's government is transitioning
Into what? Are they going to become trans-dictators?

Good to know may take a one way trip to South America

Covid is the 3rd leading cause of death in Canada still

Didnt faggot castro get covid again just recently?

No into a man but we will kill ourselves soon no problemo history is indicator of civil war or mass unrest soon

no, fag

Not if we transition the entire Canadian government into shallow graves before that happens.

Right after gun crime, drunk driving, and diabetes

lol i'll fucking quit my job and this economy if they do that. I have no debt. suck my dick. It's over

So long as we announce it a month before the American midterms so people can look north, see what Biden's admin is jizzing over and vote for people that will gridlock it. I trust Trudeau to jump the gun and fuck this up for the other globalists.

TransCanadians. It's over.

The French shouldn’t be in charge of anything, and the Jews.

>Tetanus shot. 1 dose, good for 10 years
>Covid shot, 2, err 3, err 4, err 5 doses, each good for one ye, uh, 6 mon.. uh, 2 months.
Im not anti vax, im anti trash, and these jabs are fucking garbage.

>no one in Canada has been "forced" into anything
You're right. They've been coerced and gaslit. Don't forget it's a matter of public record the Canadian Military ran a psyop on the public during Covid.

Still not getting it

amen to that. Americans frequently ask "what happened to Canada?" The answer is we let French and Irish take leadership positions. Look at Biden...first irish president since JFK the rapist from the royal bloodlines that got his brains blown out for wanting to increase his own power at the expense of the growing CIA

They're actually putting the mandates into remission (they are cancer) to minimize the risk of going into parliamentary recess to come back the same week as 4 cases are being heard by the Supreme Court on the constitutionality of the travel mandates. If the courts reject all 4 challenges, then they'll slip the mandates back in and treat it like them like a heavenly decree. Otherwise they'll slow down and try to pervert the new interpretation of the law.

Remember. Lets ignore the vaccine... All for a virus that has a 99.9999% chance of survival.

Now account for the fact that these deaths were over reported and slid into people already dying.

You need to protect yourself. Didn't you know? Its 5000x more protective. What they miss is that 5000x of nothing is still nothing.

WE TRIED TO WARN YOU

SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS

pdfhost.io/v/cMuQdMFP5_novaxx5txt_Notepad
get the pdf zoom 200% clik links read learn

N
O

R
E
F
U
N
D
S

the leafs are totally cucked..... take their guns...... jabb them to death........

purebloods will rule the planet in 2023 because the vaxxies will be dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead

whew lad

Attached: novaxx5.jpg (800x3020, 902.64K)

pajeet will take your job now that he has 4 year experience as assistant manager at kfc.

the blows have already been dealt. we are just meant to die out, unless...

youtu.be/GNWyYizSghw

Sir... no numbers, do not redeem.

fake and gay

I stroked a lot as a kid.

Attached: Carlos.jpg (600x600, 34.54K)