You won't want to miss this shit

What if?? What if..... what if

The criminal justice system, the agencies were doing something so fucked upbit would make you lose faith in their system as a whole? What if they were modifying shit? And I don't even want to say more. But I will im already dead my heart my health go fuck yourself. Really

Attached: oops-im-sorry.jpg (400x400, 80.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FCJO7gy0r5I
youtu.be/dD4hxbkoj2U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Las Vegas PD is involved with human trafficking.

Nah nigga you ain't stop it. Go about your business

We know.
The cops in .y hometown cover up for a rapist.

The foster house traffics kids. Its all covered up.

What youngstown bitch? You think I give a fuck at this point? BWHAHAHA you law abiding law enforcement are something else. You got it all bitch and I don't give a fuck

Some of you really think you got it figured out. You bringing motherfuckers to justice hwhaahaaa the last thing you doing is bringing criminals to justice. Unless the great replacement operation lockstep was completed. It might of been

In that case fuck you. You aren't no good

youtu.be/FCJO7gy0r5I

What we got here is failure to communicate

Oh now we got you to be quiet

Bring on your better half. Time to "skip the games"

Skip the games so you know my history right? Or you wanna front

Do you really wanna play like that fuck cunts. You are more dirty than the most dirty motherfuckers I have ever seen

How foolish how hypocritical

Of course this happens everytime. You think this is my first rodeo?

I've already dedicated to this site like I did the last site.

At this point who are we fooling?

Right. Sure. I'll go about my business like this place doesn't exist. I'll pretend I'm not altering perception just like you do. You wanna know what's funny about all this? You niggers spen 100s of billions to trillions on expert opinions on how to manipulate minds, you know how much I spent because you have my files in front of you.

That's how much of a bitch you are

Deduct subtract the numbers

Let me continue living im gonna fuck you up on this site to

Now take your fake ass vaccine like a good goy

First day here? Don't worry, you'll fit in just fine.

hello. dont be mad. you sound like youre upset from high toxicity but pol is a peaceful place.

Don't even act like you didn't isolate me bitch. I'm gone fuck with you till I die. It ain't long granted. But ill do it till I breathe my last breath

You motherfuckers are something else we already got it figured out. I got so much to say i won't even live long i don't care you are pieces of shit.

Now don't get me wrong it ain't ALL wrong but it AIN'T ALL RIGHT!

Go fuck yourself because at the end of the day they got you fucking brainwashed.

Yah go ahead kick scream because they would never have YOU brainwashed YOU are to smart for that.

That ain't you. My God what a joke

don't worry guys I got this one
OOK OOK AAAA AAA AAAA AAAA AAAHH AAAHH ook ook ook AAA AAA AAA AAA AAA

What bitches you are. You got my file. You know I'm sitting here in 90 degrees . You know I'm malnourished you know I ain't got shit but my word

You know about my ex. You know about my work history

You know it all

Prove it cunt

Ah sweet, a schizo meltdown

youtu.be/dD4hxbkoj2U

Look at these little cunts. So pathetic

People trying to save to provide for their motherfucking families and there you sit trying to get a pay raise

I guess I'm motherfucking nigger