Russia won the war

Russia won the war

Attached: Russian Ruble - 2022 Data - 1996-2021 Historical - 2023 Forecast - Quote - Chart.png (756x649, 58.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ue95nydF2C8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Russia's going to be north Korea in 5 years

Inb4

Attached: USDT RUB VOLUME.png (1565x875, 239.28K)

It's pretty damn based. The Best Korea this is what the globohomo is afraid of. A completely closed economy

Attached: KIM.jpg (1280x720, 176.06K)

>It's pretty damn based. The Best Korea this is what the globohomo is afraid of. A completely closed economy

this

Enjoy your degeneration

Attached: main_1200.jpg (1200x791, 57.5K)

Russia will have a civil war after BTFO Europe and return to the one true faith. Dark times ahead, especially for Russians.

>civil war

Who is against whom?

Me against you

you won't do shit liberashka

ruskies vs bears

>completely closed economy
Yeah, because NK could totally exist without Russia and China, retard.

Go fuck your sheep.

>ruskies vs bears

youtube.com/watch?v=Ue95nydF2C8

Now both sides are weakened and will be overrun by Turks, a tale as old as time

You don't know what Juche is, memeflag

Last time i checked your shithole was on the brink of civil war. There is no BLM in Russia

Attached: Screenshot_20220611-141239_DuckDuckGo.jpg (718x685, 410.08K)

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-15 at 01-12-01 Anatoly Karlin (🅉 🅉) on Twitter.png (652x403, 72.88K)

Russia is going to be Zimbabwe in 5 months

Price drop when?

Attached: Безымянный.jpg (897x713, 95.96K)

Impressive, very nice. A whopping $7mil worth of trades (buy or sell combined) in 24 hours. Bet, seashells have higher volume. And value

>Tax money out of circulation
>don't reprint more into circulation
>win wars somehow

not really related to russia

Attached: humble banker and friend.jpg (600x430, 64.02K)

Russia has a military involvement in half of the countries of Africa. Imagine Zimbabwe being in Eurasia controlling half of Africa, kicking the French out of Mali, keeping Syria

Attached: 16552387420271.jpg (842x1280, 124.19K)

I've seen a documentary on north korea, i think by vice, which was very bizarre. On the one hand, you saw clean pretty streets, nice architecture, men dressed in suits and women wearing skirts. 50s stalinist Moscow vibes, no globohomo degeneracy, no coomerbait advertising, no homeless people, no million cars.

On the other hand, the reporter talked absolute garbage about them, how they are poor and unhappy, how they're forbidden to raise their heads and look at the reporters for whatever reason, how all are starving etc. The reporter was sure behind every worker he saw was a tchekist ready to execute for disobedience, he just happened to hide every time they turned their camera on. And of course they're "not allowed" to film the gozillion concentration camps that the country is plastered with.

>What is arbitrage trading?

NATO can honestly suck a cock and die
I want to buy Rubles

>vice

Attached: b27.jpg (798x644, 36.47K)

China

Attached: 2560px-Flag_of_the_People%27s_Republic_of_China.svg.png (2560x1707, 16.79K)

That documentary was before vice went off the rails, it was very good and what put them on the map.

>Show inflated nunbers after heavily limiting own supply
>Force countries buying gas in Rubblr
TOTALLY DAVED GUYS
But in reality
>20% inflation
>Doubled unemployment in 3 months
>The production in factories plummeting because of sanctions
>Record number of emmigration with all educated people leaving the country
>People getting poorer and poorer

And now with the approaching worldwide recession Russia is going to turn into the poorest country in europe and asia lmao
Recession means less demand for oil, this means the oil and gas Prise plummeting. This means the only thing that Russia is staying afloat will break away

This happens because they switched to the GOLD STANDARD - meaning they can't print money, meaning they can't produce military equipment - judging by how much equipment they lost by now they could not repay it within 50 years with the golden standard - factory owners want MONEY, even printed money - not some shitty promised money in 20+ years that may never arrive.
tldr; r*ssia can't print money because of the gold standard, they will never be able to resupply their army with tanks and such.

I also saw the film, director Vitaly Mansky made it. Allegedly a simple Korean family allegedly lives in a comfortable apartment. But in the frames, when the curators of this family thought that no one was filming them, they constantly instructed the poor Koreans - how to portray their happiness, what to say.

Attached: mansky_sun2.jpg (500x333, 109.73K)

iirc the MICEX volume it's at record highs
did they fix the inflation measures like americans did in the 80s? that number is surprisingly close to the shadowstats data

Attached: 1655270876856.gif (425x250, 10.72K)

I'm still laughing at people who panicked and bought the dollar at 100-120.

>Russia's going to be north Korea in 5 years
No it won't. Russia has actual resources that the world needs such as a shit load of natural gas and oil. And China and India will never cut Russia off. Those two countries combined represent a third of the worlds population.