FEDS LARPING AS PATRIOTS SHUT DOWN DRAG QUEEN STORY HOUR IN SAN FRANCISCO

Proud boy glowies are giving the mainstream media and the Demonrats ammunition to use against us before the midterms by painting us as domestic terrorists. Fuck the proud boys. Reminder no one on the right gives a shit about any of this. We take back the house and senate and put Trump back in the white house by focusing on the economy. Don't take the bait.

Link to the full video with sound:
citizenfreepress.com/breaking/this-is-how-you-shut-down-drag-queen-story-hour-for-kids/

Attached: CNBC.jpg (1061x597, 87.45K)

>dont fight back against degeneracy go- i mean guys!
Fuck off kike, every faggot drag story hour should be raided until they stop having them
Then we should raid their night clubs
And then their homes
Until they stay the fuck in the closet

>Memeflag
>Us
Maybe Proud Boys are retarded thugs with no concept of optics?

>doing anything is glowing
JFC just kys coward. Wtf are you doing about drag queen story hour? Also sage

What makes you think most people won't side with patriot front over pedophile groomers?

>give up your schools/kids
>you can only focus on one important topic at a time
kys

Attached: 1649885267077.gif (220x164, 141.33K)

So then why don't you do it and lead by example you hypocrite? Remember to carry an AR15 and write a manifesto, nigger faggot.

Glow on, my friend.
Glow on.

Was this the recent one where one of them flashed children? Very common theme here

Attached: 1655257961374.webm (720x398, 2.37M)

>someone does something based
>THEY'RE GLOWIES!
stop taking credit faggot. you glowies are pussies and would never do something based like this. stick to your mass shooting that you fags like to do.

>Glow on, my friend.
>Glow on.

Attached: 1631135679407.jpg (400x400, 36.53K)

i'm everything they say i am and i'm also patient. stop being a faggot, if you're not a bad guy, you can't do what is necessary and will die so early you might as well never have existed

>Ackshually it was feds! I swear guys!
Nah your retarded larps and handwringing about fags dressing up as female clowns and reading books to kids actually got other retards to start handwringing. But those retards aren't pussies so they actually tried to "do something"

How many news stories are there where convicted child molestors show up in these trying to "read" to children?

Attached: 1654220468455.jpg (590x457, 41.09K)

>poltards cant recognize sarcasm
Feels really reddit in here

someone doesn't ackshually know what "hand-wringing" means lol

typical zoomer lol

>I was just glowing sarcastically
Retarded.

They're doing a terrible job of it. Spics just fliped a seat in Texas to Red. If Spics are getting sick of fag shit, globohomo got a big problem then.

Attached: 04f2e2e31196a1a678df5d92ae5a96ecd1ca472c0d855ad531ac458061832668.gif.jpg (200x150, 10.29K)

>proud boys
>feds
did you forget that one of them got shot in the leg by gaytifa a few years back? you stupid flag faggot.

Who cares? Their leader was literally outed as a fed. You don't need much intelligence to know a bunch of retards terrorizing kids in a library while pretending to be Trump supporters is a glowop to make us look bad.

good. someone is actually doing something about it

Nah that one was actual proud boys.
Fags deserve the rope.

>bunch of retards terrorizing kids in a library
How many shekels do you get for each thread?

Attached: Attach34914_20220420_092914.jpg (828x716, 80.97K)

>don't do nothing about clown world degeneracy, just sit and mope on the board!
>muh fed!