Why are white men going to Latinas in droves?

Is pic related true? There are no Latinas in my state, so idk.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-06-12 at 2.35.56 AM.png (918x260, 162.35K)

Latina girls hate white guys almost as much as black girls do

They cook, clean, and fuck.

That's all there is here or you could try a nigress.

Attached: icarly.jpg (1200x877, 167.58K)

This.

It’s true. They are so much closer to feminine than white girls. In some ways. They’ll do things like spit on the floor sometimes, and it helps if you’re hearing impaired. There’s an early expiration date, so enjoy it while it’s good.

thats too much work user. i would take a nice quiet girl who wants to fuck twice a week over a hypersexual chick any day.

Kek. No.

>hate white guys
No races women hate white men, they are seen as superior and a step up

Omg they're trad! Thank you for curing my racism!

this...

plus the loss in energy. fuck that. Cumming too much really fucks me up.

Not true - most latinas will find attractive an U.S or Euro citizenship

I'm 30 and never had a gf.

Attached: sldthrd.png (714x328, 620.55K)

No, at least in my case. They may look hot and I definitely give some lasting stares at their asses, but then I cure my boner by reminding myself that people who speak Spanish, Portuguese, or any bastard in between is mentally retarded and will fly off the handle when even mildly upset. They are slightly better than nigresses, who are slightly better than pit bulls, when it comes to measured, proportional response.

Not trad, so much as useful in ways that are much harder to come by in white women. Much easier to satisfy too. Little things make them happy. You don’t need to do fancy expensive shit to keep them from bitching out.

because 1pbtid faggots like you shit up the board

On a side note I made a crypto and am going to do an airdrop next month

>Name: Holocaust
>Tokens: 6,000,000 (JEWS)
>Burnable ERC-20 Token,
>To register, join the telegram t.me/HolocaustERC

Attached: 1646636434473.jpg (819x784, 261.56K)

latinas have higher standards and also better looking than ladybugs with more options, so most of pol will not benefit from this. they will have to stick with their panfaced gooks

>Why are white men going to Latinas
If you're a blond haired, blue eyed white boy Latina's drool. I mean it's a lot of attention.
White girls may have never given that guy nearly that much affection or attention.
I've had it happen.
The Latina girls come on VERY strong too. And all the guys say is " She likes you dude....she likes you. "
I mean as a white guy once a Latina really locks in on you, sometimes you have no chance. I've fucked two. They just took me, I had no chance.

>love to fuck
Strong case

Which state do you live in, OP?

Filipinas are a good compromise. More lady like than all Latina, but also skilled at nursing and such. They usually have cute names too, like chichi or roxy.

In what city did this happen to you?

You know how disloyal and bitchy white women are?

Back in Texas in the Dallas/Ft Worth area.

no theyre not. theyre mudskinned jungle ladybugs. look like abo / chink hybrid, absolutely disgusting.

To each their own. I’m past looks now. I’m in it for a clean house, nice food, a glass of water when I come in from the sun, and an occasional smile on their face.

white nationalists and latinas are natural mates

Attached: 1613947732430.jpg (250x238, 15.91K)