WEEEEE SPACE OMG

Reminder that these space faggots spent over a billion dollars to show this off

Attached: 55C29D53-17CB-443A-8C12-E70D23B66A9F.jpg (733x300, 9.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9tZhpubUIDs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>he doesn't know

Attached: Himmelserscheinung_über_Nürnberg_vom_14._April_1561.jpg (800x900, 356.65K)

It was jewish bullshit to signal about their mass torture programs.

You are a faggot.

Reminder sagittarius a* was imaged decades ago.

Attached: SgrA2018.gif (220x225, 296.41K)

We cannot make an observing machine because it will eat it up. It literally traps light. Once you can travel through the micro universe the game will change. Not us obviously but machines

Didn't the piece of shit that took that pic get smashed by an asteroid or some shit?

No it's a picture constructed from many ground telescopes around the globe.

not decades ago
but it took maybe a few decades to make that video

youtube.com/watch?v=9tZhpubUIDs

looks to me like they just xeroxed some foreskin a bunch of times

If by
>the piece o shit
you mean
>the jewish girl who took credit for a group project at MIT as a publicity stunt
then...

>get funding to pretend to try to find things that don't exist
>pocket the money
>repeat

What is it

I don’t care if there’s a whole town up there with a McDonald’s. I just don’t care.

Attached: 8C231489-443C-4D86-88E0-1AD2A8C8650E.jpg (640x480, 19.69K)

MY FACE WHEN every fucking one of them failed to realize black holes would all have giant fields of plasma around the event horizons thus making them ALL GLOW IN THE FUCKING DARK so the very idea of a 'black,' blackhole is retarded. They literally just published proof they embezzled billions of dollars.

This one has the dates embedded

Attached: 9BDB9C6F-B15E-4F83-9CEA-98AEFD31BC49.gif (360x360, 1.43M)

Attached: d1e83120936c6c3faa16d9f4bffaee5c.gif (450x288, 1.08M)

Space is fake, big boy story time is over no matter how much it may ruin your onions hobbies.

the shittiest video i ever seen.

technically the field is only observable when its feeding. if a black hole is not feeding than its practically invisible. Except for maybe a spot of distortion if something is behind it that is giving off light.

They are just continuing the never ending search for galactic waifus.

Attached: black_hole_chan_wont_you_come.jpg (751x1063, 113.75K)

>black holes would all have giant fields of plasma around the event horizons thus making them ALL GLOW IN THE FUCKING DARK
it has to be actively absorbing something for it to have light. there's millions of decaying black holes which are basically invisible because there's nothing surrounding them.

the scary part is that you wouldn't know it was there until it was too late.

>Checked
>booba

Fuck off reddit. Go be scared of the dark on your containment site

Attached: 1638759659646.jpg (400x400, 103.19K)

no. You're both literally retarded. I'm going to assume you're bots.

Attached: 1649660915869.jpg (582x463, 33.88K)

a accretion disc is only formed during feeding when matter is around. If the black hole is aimlessly fucking about in deep space then it is completely black aside from its gravitational influence and distortion of light from behind it. The super massive black hole at the center of our galaxy is always within proximity of matter and is constantly stealing shit from the neighboring stars like the nigger it is every time a star passes by. A bitch boy black hole made from a super nova can be practically invisible as it floats through our galaxy aimlessly.

Wrong. It's literally emitting hawking radiation all the time. You just fucked up
>inb4 yoj double down and demonsyou don't know about virtual particles

Attached: Hawking-radiation-33a5ec1.jpg (700x560, 56.66K)

it gives off so little radiation that its not light you dumbfuck. you give off radiation as well, do you glow like the fed you are? no? eat shit nigger

You are wasting your time with them.