Science validates transgender

Sorry chuds, science is on our side.
Being transgender is BASED and scientifically validated.
youtu.be/fpGqFUStcxc

Attached: images (3).jpg (221x228, 8.29K)

Science doesn't. Scientism does.

>Scientism
What a cope. Science isn't a religion.
Christcuckdom is tho.

You're mentally ill. Feel free to detransition Anytime. We Want You Back. It's okay to change your mind in the future. Don't do it.

Is this a jew? Looks too swarthy to be ashkenazi

It's interesting how certain issues flip flop on the political spectrum over the years. When I was a kid, it was the right wing Evangelical retards pushing for pseudoscience nonsense in classrooms. Now it's the left's turn I guess.

It's a mental illness it's called gender dysphoria. If I told you I didn't like parts of my body and I want to cut them off for something else or for nothing at all went you think I was a little crazy? Additionally blurring the lines between masculine and feminine and altering the term gender and sex will not transform you into the opposite sex. There are very specific biological markers down to the cellular level that discern men from women. If somebody in the tiny space between their two ears comes to the conclusion that they are in the wrong body that's mental illness.
There's an undertone here to something much more pernicious it's the normalization of pedophilia. This has to stop.

Also, yes, science does support transgenders. Gender identity is much more complex than simply what your sex chromosomes are. Thing is, for 99% of the population, gender identity does align with chromosomal sex.

Leave us alone

Why don't you try watching the video and educating yourself?

>*dabs on chuds AND trannies at the same time*
how can 1(one) man be so BASED?

Neither the studies, nor their subjects can be reproduced.

>captcha 2GAY4

Attached: 1654904228372.jpg (713x426, 38.13K)

>Science VALIDATES transgender
>Science VALIDATES transracial
>Science VALIDATES transage

Fucking children is the inevitable goal of this whole line of ideology

Another L for globetards

x + y = male
x + x = female
chad math btfo youtube soience

This faggot is not a scientist as he presents himself. He was a biology teacher for a short time but makes videos on every subject imaginable including space.

Also another "science" channels in You Tube like Sci Show's channels now have a transgender for a host.

(((Professor Dave)))

Sure.
You fancy yourself as a woman so now you're woman.
Plenty of science out there proving someone's perception changes reality.
If you have a penis but believe your a lady then science happens and boom, you are now a woman. You wished your penis, balls and masculinity away.
Very scientific.

>Science is when Youtube videos

Is activism posing as science actually science or is it about as sleazy as young earth creationist science? Why dont trannies and young earth creationist scientists get together and suck and fuck each other to death in a ball of corporate authoritarianism.

I don't give a shite about science

Attached: YES.jpg (518x592, 45.41K)

>sex and gender refer to different things
Modernist pos

Attached: .png (566x429, 436.56K)

this
Plus (((they))) defunded the research that was proving it was mental illness right after 2008

This. Homosexuality and Trans folk are traditional European culture.

that fuck is far from science. He's nothing but a sycophant of leftist ideology.

Attached: 1595368700971.jpg (510x680, 65.08K)

gender is a made up term
xx = female
xy = male
and no genetic fuck ups like x or xxy or xyy do not justify your mental illness

cope and seethe fag
Christ is Lord.

He is not a profesor though. He is a failed teacher and musician. Watch one of hid Q n A videos. "Are you really a profesor" or something like that.

ok, groomer

>stab troon
>drip blood on petri dish
>get electron micrsocope
>Inspect internals of cells
>Every single one is XY