Are dogs a tool of the globohomo to control and brainwash the white man, and make him docile and weak?

Are dogs a tool of the globohomo to control and brainwash the white man, and make him docile and weak?

Attached: labrador-retriever-dog-breed-info.jpg (480x480, 28.26K)

Yeah and so are cats.

Of course

No, dogs are a brief respite from the cruelty and brutaliy of modernity.

>why bunny dog?

I bet dogs make you weak in the knees.

Attached: Spuds.jpg (271x337, 17.92K)

My dog is all I care about.

Attached: 1628419453888.jpg (2048x1728, 625.12K)

depends, do they do anything useful?

I love pooches

Attached: A4CCA93E-9E88-4CF9-A9D3-F73D81C3D926.jpg (4032x3024, 2.19M)

>Are dogs a tool of the globohomo to control and brainwash the white man, and make him docile and weak?
no, you only ask this question because you leafs fuck dogs. so, you think globohomo is brainwashing you. but they're not. because you're not supposed to fuck the dogs you sick fuck.

dogs are proof consciousness and transpecies communication exists in much smaller brains than human. even if you do not talk to your dog, your dog is talking to you, or trying to.

Only if you call your self mommy snd daddy of said dogs.

Attached: 1653770171059.png (1314x1054, 46.02K)

Not only that; dogs are globohomo themselves. They are heavily in on this.

My dog is all i have left

its innocent

and its the only thing that brings me any semblance of happiness

please stop

dogs are wonderful animals.
big cats are cool too.
alot of animals are pretty cool.

yes. i had sex last night.
stop telling me to have sex.

Attached: 1612745964689.webm (640x640, 2.8M)

dogs literally beat humans in the space race.
so they're apparently sentient and beyond human comprehension, to outsmart us like that.

Dogs being used as a surrogate for kids or a wife/husband is the problem, they are good companions otherwise

The dogs hunt or the cats kill rats/mice then no. Furbaby, yes.

dogs are sneaky bastards. they act like mans best friend then fuck his woman behind his back

Ye I've been a hollow shell ever since mine died

Mudslime sand nigger hands typed this. Anyone who speaks ill of dogs is a subhuman roach. Since before written history dogs were beside man, hunting with man, protecting him while he slept, giving him wet kisses in exchange for a nice bone to chew. Dogs are better people then 99% of people. You raise them right, treat them with love, and they will die fighting by your side. If I had to choose a battle buddy to be in a fox hole with it would be a four legged good boi.
/thread

canadians do not see dogs the same way americans do. the word has different meaning to them.

Attached: canadianwife.webm (300x348, 1.87M)