US Hispanics are starting to turn red

>US Hispanics are starting to turn red
>prepare for Democrats to claim that Hispanics were white supremacists all along, demanding a closure of the southern border and more immigration from non-hispanic countries like Africa instead

Attached: Capture.png (608x269, 29.69K)

Reminds me of when the trump propaganda network convinced all the low IQ republicans that trump had 40% African American support in 2018

Lol that's exactly what is going to happen ahahahhahahah

and Republicans will suddenly love wetbacks

Under the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo, Hispanics are white. This is highly problematic and there's a lot to unpack here.

That was always going to happen. A radical hierarchy based on skin tone is always going to cannibalize itself. Niggers see Mexicans as tan Whites.

>prepare for Democrats to claim that Hispanics were white supremacists all along,
That already hppened when Zimmerman shot Obama's son

>as long as they come legally
Where have you been?

>Republicans will suddenly love wetbacks
>w. bush was pro-immigration, sympathized with illegals
>trump at least leaning towards anti immigration
uhh, hello? the 2000s are calling

Beans work in the oil fields too, Biden put them all out of work. Of course they are flipping red.

Democrats need to remind them who keeps the door open for them.

The Nazi coalition is growing

Wow they'll get 27% of the hispanic vote instead of 25%!

>Dave Wasserman
>Debbie Wasserman Schultz

what did they mean by this

OMG BASED! I can’t wait for more Amerindian Goblins who also have African DNA to vote for Republicans and hate niggers. It’ll be so cool when they get converted to evangelical Christianity and start supporting Israel. YEE HAW, libtards!

Not sure if you're mentally challenged but the OP's image and what you're saying are completely at opposite with reality. Republicans carried the Hispanic vote. Imbecile.

One last piece to fill out the coalition

Attached: asianrebel.jpg (1080x538, 88.43K)

Holy based! I love displacing white people from areas they were born in! I'll let 80iq goblins marry my daughter! Oh my son was killed by cartel members? Well I'll forgive them as I'm sure they'll vote in more Zionist puppets that decrease the yearly immigration from 10 million to 9 million! Maybe one day we will repeal the Cohen act someday!

Attached: 2040.jpg (1080x642, 377.54K)

or they will keep immigration up because the jews in charge want to destroy white people and don't care at all about parties

>the spics are voting for people who they get told on a daily basis are white supremacist Nazis who want to execute faggots, deport the spics, and have a race war with niggers
The GOP won’t do shit with this majority, but you’re retarded if you don’t think them voting this way despite the propaganda doesn’t mean something. I voted for a fascist who was going to purge the government in 2016, got a Jew Jew cum sucking bumblefuck, and now I think even a Mussolini would be too tame. When you bombard people with “republicans are the party of hate” and they vote for them, that’s a you problem.

I’ve always said that blue collar hispanic men are going to be the new base of the Republican Party

Attached: B329A4E3-8217-49CB-8B3C-F873F77662B7.jpg (1284x1841, 1.39M)

This district is going to be redistricted soon and in November she has to run against a heavily backed and bigger Democrat. She loses. But holds the seat until election. Faggot.

That must affect crime stats & how the news describes Mexicans and other so called brown ppl.

But they must accept ethnic zones and reject the multicultural sodomite death cult

Woah there, libchud! repealing the Cohen act will upset our BIPOC voter base. The GOP needs all the Based Black Men that it can get.

>suddenly
It's been that way since Richard Nixon.

>African will be democrats
>they also kill homosexuals, trans, and non Christians
>are okay with beating their wife, and is very sexist
who's the next immigrants group after Africans that the democrats will import?

We own the Latinx community. The idea they would vote Republican in any significant number is absurd.

>Oy Vey, we have to redraw the lines so we win
Fuck You
T.-Texas

How long until both Dems and Repubs are Spic majority?

Disgusting nigger-spic hybrids are trad. They'll save America.

Attached: Disgustingwtf.jpg (317x358, 9.38K)

Spics are unironically based. They're all conservative catholics after all, they would've been voting for Republicans 20 years ago if you guys weren't such bigots.

Oh sorry I didn't mean to be a nazi! I just miss the times where if we had a good enough of a social credit score we would be able to get a Flintlock pistol. But I see the the term value of sacrificing that to secure 5% of the black vote this year instead of the normal 4%!

That is why Hispanics are classified as white in the US. It is their ace in the hole. Don’t let them play it, is all. Welcome Based Hispanic Voters.

They already are in California, Texas, Arizona, and New Mexico. Soon every state.

Attached: e37.jpg (600x676, 77.11K)

Hispanics aren't supposed to be classified as white. But there are millions of Hispanics like pic related who tell the US census that they are white.
Ironically, there are probably several thousand
White Mexicanswho tell the census that they are Hispanic.

Attached: 1653618525628.jpg (462x514, 31.69K)

Based, I would let this man take over my home and peacefully confiscate my stuff, after all now that we are a nation of immigrants.

That's been the goal of the GOP for some time. Obviously they were kind of hoping for that outcome with the Reagan amnesty, and the 2012 election autopsy was all about the party being too white. Jews would be overjoyed if they managed to get Republicans to support mass immigration "to own the libs."

Attached: 2c32cb43a7543dc36c8138481e44b94d.1000x1000x1.png (1000x1000, 874.28K)

i want a white supremacist latinx gf

Attached: hgjgf.jpg (461x532, 59.92K)