Russ George attempted to solve climate change by fertilizing an algae bloom

In 2012 he dumped 100 tons of iron sulfate in the Northern pacific. He claims iron deficiency holds back marine populations worldwide.
He says this led to a huge bloom of algae and marine life. It coincided with the largest ever harvest of Alaskan pink salmon (+300% over the previous year)
In 2013 the Canadian government raided his research lab with a large SWAT team. The stated reason was to investigate his experiment as pollution.
Knowing that some people might view dumping rust in the ocean as pollution, he had teamed up with 800 Canadian Natives who supported the experiment
They supported it because fertilizing the ocean is a pretty nature-positive thing to do and obviously they benefit from more fishing
Canadian media slandered him for manipulating the natives and being a polluter. He was fired from his research job a bit later.
Even if he's just partially right, it's clear that plants and forests and oceans full of life are the best positive solution to climate change. Here he tells his story:
youtube.com/watch?v=i4Hnv_ZJSQY

Attached: image_2022-06-14_212151756.png (1821x1045, 860.12K)

Very interesting.

so he created a huge dead zone and said it was better?

>Fertilizing the ocean is "pollution"
How ironic

Attached: Carlos.jpg (600x600, 34.54K)

Iron oxide wouldn't cause a dead zone.

Chemtrails and many other jewish tricks use similar excuses to exist.

eh using the salmon increase as evidence is pretty dumb as salmon take years to reach maturity and thus year classes can vary a lot. but something you did barely a year before isn't going to result in a record harvest when those fish won't be mature for 2-3 years.

And the problem the big nosed subhuman is claiming to solve doesn’t even exist.

Wew the Jews really did a number on you didnt they kid? Where’d you go to school? University of Tel Aviv?

Sounds like the perfect way to absolutely destroy the oceans' ecosystem. And aren't many of the algae toxic and shit?

The problem of marine life dying off doesn't exist? Look at blue whale populations over a 50 year graph.

bump

KILL ALL KIKES AND POLITICIANS(same thing)

>300%
>dead zone
kek

Algae blooms can greatly offset this fake-and-gay climate change, not that offsetting it does very much to the climate to begin with.

tidal mills, photofuelcells, metal electrolytic deposition. make amino acids and metals from salt, flush to see with the tide table. like a floating platform for kelp forests and free refining.

Look how butthurt you are over something you don’t even understand
Clear evidence you’re the victim of a kike psy op.

Look at the captcha they gave me. Kikes are fucking seething

Replied like a fag.

So throwing car batteries into the ocean is good for the ecosystem? These memes, lads.

You're a retard

Too sophisticated for Carlos.

I may have misstated the timeline a little bit. The iron was dumped in July 2012, and the record Harvest occurred in 2013.
So it somewhat fits the lifecycle of pink salmon, who usually spawn and die at age 2.
Here's the data on Alaskan salmon (I wanted to check the record harvest claim), I agree it's not conclusive but at least the claimed coincidence is true

Attached: image_2022-06-14_213905768.png (1363x762, 54.24K)

>Look at the captcha they gave me. Kikes are fucking seething
didn't attach a picture
This was posted by a bot that learned from people sharing interesting captchas, but didn't know to actually attach the pic.

No! An actual solution is not allowed. The only solution permitted is raising taxes!

You retards still haven't figured out climate change is so they can control you. They dont actually give a shit about the environment

Fuck up cunt
It said “H8 4 WN”

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 2.64M)

10 seconds in and this seems like some gay tedtalk, BigThink, NPR faggot shit. The music is the dead giveaway.

Nevertheless, I'll continue watching.

Attached: 911raven.jpg (750x795, 517.18K)

I thought run off of chemical fertilzers from farmland also caused massive algea blooms and eventually led to the massive dieoff
of coral? Am I wrong?

Attached: 1654905298324.png (931x652, 1.24M)