Republicans knew it was going to be bad with Biden

Democrats thought things were going to get better. FUCKING KEK

Attached: 1655253905369.jpg (828x777, 503.22K)

Republicans "So long as we live we will fuck up this country! Buy more gas Wage Slave!"

They deserve what they get

Attached: Autismo .jpg (1278x4993, 900.14K)

Remember when they made such a big deal out of Biden signing the 100 executive orders in his first week in office ?
One of those was shutting down the Keystone Pipeline which would have brought Canadian oil into North Dakota.
Biden could redeem himself by convincing big oil that he and the Green democrats will hold off the EPA regulatory Nazis to allow Big oil to build an oil refinery in North Dakota. A major oil refinery complex in North Dakota at the hub of the Keystone pipeline would go a long way to reducing the price of all refined products in America.
Washington DC is the problem. Specifically the Communists that infest Washington DC. America hasn't built an oil refinery since the 1970's . The reason is that big oil does not want to risk the tremendous amounts of time and money it takes to build an oil refinery just to have some whacked out congress communist shut it down before it even opens 'cuz my eNvirOnMent.
Washington DC is the problem. Specifically the communists that infest Washington DC.

Look at that dumb gook. How can people with an average IQ 30 points higher than niggers vote the same way they do?

It's not Biden's fault greedy gas companies are price gouging Americans.

Is your shift almost over?

Attached: 1654309550412.jpg (1200x876, 114.37K)

Attached: 1655178917991.jpg (582x1024, 61.74K)

Every east Asian American I've ever met has had an absolutely intolerable personality.

Saw this last night near my house

Attached: 1583716509166.jpg (720x960, 63.87K)

Because IQ is a dumb fucking metric. To me it is meaningless unless it is really high or really low. Asians are good at tests wow. Where the fuck were they before 20 or 30 years ago? Excluding Japan.

Nigga you are so far gone and blind to what's happening I have no way to talk you back out of it. You have my sympathy, you absolute moron.

Why did the gas companies only become greedy during Biden?

>Buy more gas Wage Slave!
Lol, just put solar panels on cars

Because they're both nonwhites in a country their people didn't create.

Oh it's been a long time since I've read that.
Right at the last edge of the good internet.

>Killed the Keystone XL Pipeline
>Plugged the Canada-to-Michigan Enbridge Line 5 pipeline
>Halted oil leases in ANWR
>Stopped oil and gas leases on federal lands
>Pushed a methane tax that could cost $billions
>Pressured financiers to defund oil companies.

Attached: f you.gif (500x500, 196.49K)

>now we can heal

No they just wanted orange man bad. Anything after that never crossed their minds. Doesn't matter anyways, let's hope it crashes

They see the end
Biden is doing his best to end them so they are fucking him. badly.
Of course, fucking him means fucking me, but this way Democrats are sure to lose power

Yeah it was sad that a white supremacist cop took a flowering young man in the prime of his life. I know you're not trying to make this sobering moment in American history into a disingenuous critique of Biden's well meaning policies...right?

Politicians never thought it was going to get better.
But the truly brainless take politicians that couldn't be trusted three years ago at their word now, because the politicians don't like bad orange man.

that's a photochop, fake bumper sticker, because republicans can't win a fair election due to all of them being criminals

Yes.
It is Biden's fault,you absolute muppet.

Attached: 204959888_10218721479657590_135143851446-2058778.jpg (660x900, 44.78K)

>IT'S ALL A CONSPIRACY MYAN!

Go cry into your cock shaped pillow

do the needful nigger faggots

Attached: extinction.jpg (996x699, 137.77K)

I meant the people not the politicians.

The ideology of the left doesn't work in reality. They live in a delusional dream utopia and if they ever got the world they dream of someone would come along the next day burn it to the ground and kill them. Life can not ever be utopia, men cant be women, equality is a lie, diversity is not strength, global warming is a scam, green power is incapable of powering this nation, and communism does nothing but create two classes rich and poor. Their whole lives are a lie.

>It's not Biden's fault greedy gas companies are price gouging Americans.
Let's unpack this. First, oil companies refine petroleum, not gas companies. Second, oil companies will not do exploratory work until they feel it is in their shareholders best interest. Thirdly, the sanctions against Russia was the stupidest idea ever devised by the Left

Kek

Attached: you did and didn't vote for this.jpg (957x949, 236.43K)

Attached: 2070709007-156387_465205343526807_1503337340_n.jpg (960x458, 110.7K)

Same here except old boomers

Attached: 1655025135951.jpg (600x417, 138.19K)

Attached: bell curve.png (1600x900, 631.44K)

>endless seething & screeching

fucking asians

Attached: 1654023537934.gif (800x616, 242.28K)

Kek

>gook in alabama
what the actual fuck

Attached: 1621298314913.jpg (398x228, 20.27K)

>Democrats thought things were going to get better.
to them the country going to shit is fine if they can get more likes on twitter than the other trannies

>muh democraps
>muh repubes

Israel will still be standing and flourishing when the U.S. civil war turns it into a wasteland. You know who's created this mess, do something about it. Always remember (((who))) did this.

They parachute in by the thousands wherever there's a university.

Things are always cheaper under republicans. I like how Obama tried to take credit for Trumps economy.

Attached: biden gas.jpg (2048x1527, 259.97K)

Soon after biden took office, I saw a pizza delivery guy driving around with a biden bumper sticker. I remember pointing to it and telling my passenger, “look at that that fooking idiot! Doesn’t he know he has just killed his income?”
I wonder how he is doing? No wonder they’re all turning gay.

Its not a conspiracy. Oil companies are raising prices because they can. I will destroy the economy. Biden and the Democrats will lose power as a result

>out of service bag
>tries to pump anyway

Attached: 1650648506123.webm (384x384, 1.23M)

Checked.

Attached: 1587872335795.webm (720x406, 2.63M)

They are rising prices because Democrats came out and attacked them with a retarded green energy push, then canceled a pipeline, and almost all the prime drilling contracts. When UNICEF gets into the gas biz let me know. This was all a predictable reaction to every choice Biden made. Businesses cant run at a loss and if you start costing them profit they have to adapt or lose share holders.

>Republicans "So long as we live we will fuck up this country! Buy more gas Wage Slave!"
Yeah it sucked having all that extra money in my pockets thank god you faggots saved me from that harrowing fate.
KILL YOURSELF IMMEDIATELY USE THE CHEMICALS UNDER THE SINK.

Biden and democrats will lose power because everyone recognizes that the prices of EVERYTHING is rising, not just gas, and that has to do specifically with policies pushed forth by this administration and democrat governance, and they should lose power because of it.