This Redditor is right, Any Forums

It's not inflation. Stop fucking calling it inflation.

It's not inflation when profits for most companies are up 45%, and have the highest profits in over 50
years.

It's price gouging, and these companies are
using Covid and the war in Ukraine to suck every last fucking dime out of you.

Despite small pockets of actual inflation, most of it is artificial, and strictly plutocratic.

Attached: 1620804068889.jpg (1284x900, 209.06K)

Be sure to vote Democrat in 2024 to get 4 more years onf "Not Inflation "

tldr
the jews did this

*in the ukraine

Remember when they made such a big deal out of Biden signing the 100 executive orders in his first week in office ?
One of those was shutting down the Keystone Pipeline which would have brought Canadian oil into North Dakota.
Biden could redeem himself by convincing big oil that he and the Green democrats will hold off the EPA regulatory Nazis to allow Big oil to build an oil refinery in North Dakota. A major oil refinery complex in North Dakota at the hub of the Keystone pipeline would go a long way to reducing the price of all refined products in America.
Washington DC is the problem. Specifically the Communists that infest Washington DC. America hasn't built an oil refinery since the 1970's . The reason is that big oil does not want to risk the tremendous amounts of time and money it takes to build an oil refinery just to have some whacked out congress communist shut it down before it even opens 'cuz my eNvirOnMent.
Washington DC is the problem. Specifically the communists that infest Washington DC.

>R*vomits*ddit
Im sure whatever it is, its very interesting. You should go back there, and stay there, faggot

Yeah. It's both. Also profit margins go up when inflation happens. The cost of the employee goes down.

I trod on a nail today and it went 1cm, fucking hurt, called out "fucking cunt!" from the top of the scaffold and the neighbour replied "fuck yourself and all!"

Thanks for sharing your blog, "anonymous redditor".

THANK YOU. JUST WHEN I THOUGHT EVERONE WAS A SHEEP.

If they pay 25% tax of 1 billion in profits, or 25% tax on 10 billion profits...which is more?

> America hasn't built an oil refinery since the 1970's
Huge one being built in Pecos, Texas

That is true. But, it's inflation because it makes you mad and this is all your fault.

Why do you hate reddit so much?

You have to go back

>It's price gouging, and these companies are
>using Covid and the war in Ukraine to suck every last fucking dime out of you.
How come they never did it during Trump then? It literally is inflation btw look up the money supply chart since 2020

>profits for most companies are up 45%
Odd that they know exactly how much profits are up but don't what percentage of companies that applies to.

it's inflation and inflation is just wealth confiscation, which all goes up. I thought lefties read Keynes

And I assume they are sucking every last dime because this country is sinking soon….

Fpbp

>*sent from my iphone to a site owned by Conde Nast*
But those are the good megacorporations, right?

if it's not inflation, then what is it?

Attached: m1sl-m2sl.png (835x668, 81.33K)

Most economically literate lefitst

>inflation means the dollar buys less
>inflation also means a company gets more dollars
>those dollars buy less...

Attached: 1569256935215.jpg (620x357, 43.07K)

Attached: 4CAA7043-8DB7-4FD1-94A8-44E1828B939E.jpg (1080x608, 159.65K)