Study finds racists are having less (no) sex

>Racism has been generally recognized (and scientifically proven) as a trait of the lesser intelligent, but until today, it's correlation with lower sexual proficiency was widely unknown until today.

>This conclusive study was completed today by a diverse group of researchers who hail from Palo Alto, a hub of technocrats and high intellects who are breaking ground in every field imaginable.

>A fascinating look into study shows that there was this dude he hung out with in Cky called "Mike Vallely", and he was the douchiest blowhard I've ever seen.

>He was a 5'8" balding manlet who looked like he hit the gym maybe twice a week to do only chest and arms, and he would get super aggro over nothing in order to look like the "tough one" of the crew; which isn't really much of an accomplishment, because the bar isn't set very high in the first place. His accomplishments included scattering 4 timid teenagers by flailing his arms like a windmill, and shoving a middle-aged mall cop away while the security guard was just trying to do his job.

>He also had a brief stint as a hockey enforcer, where presumably his appreciation for violence might serve some sort of purpose, but then, to absolutely NO ONE'S surprise, the MOMENT he had to fight someone as strong, or stronger than him, who was equally as fond of violence as he was, he got his shit pushed in regularly. Never won a single fucking hockey fight in his life and was CONSTANTLY getting thrown to the ice.

>The guy was the definition of coked up blowhard.

>Mike Vallely, ladies and gentlemen. A possible contender for "faggiest skater in all of existence". Possibly faggier than even Bam Margera himself.

Attached: OIP.jpeg-4.jpg (400x400, 28.01K)

Attached: 2016 Crime Data.png (2332x2377, 1.15M)

My wife is 14 years younger than me. I'm racist Af and I smash that shit anytime I want.

the link says OP is a self hating tranny

>Study finds libtards are whores
okay

>Rural folks are returning to tradition
Based.

God willing

Shame and guilt tactics. So predictable.

Attached: 1610051083128.jpg (280x400, 18.82K)

Why do I constantly have sex with women then? weird!

>muhdick

you're trying too hard sweatie

Attached: 6BE051B1-01A3-447E-ABD5-E6BD262837B3.png (1123x769, 608.22K)

>tfw when its the fucking Mike V threads that expose just how many bots are on this board

Attached: 1643541552930.jpg (678x585, 74.86K)

Fuuuuuu

You think im a bot?
How about a turing test fuckhead?

Attached: 1654901423980s.jpg (250x250, 6.08K)

can you just fuckin die already?
all fields

Attached: Untitled.png (690x806, 43.81K)

>be me, privately super racist
>having sex and going on new dates all the time because women are easy once you understand what they want
>most of the girls are probably secretly racist too

Racist is a Jewish social construct to slur whites

Attached: 856AD84A-5C00-4F07-9173-8A7A1193DE8E.jpg (1000x1000, 128K)

We know.

You already proved your a bot retard, beep boop bap boople

Im racist as fuck but also fuck my gf from time to time. Its fun.

Cheers.

Oh really?
Get mogged and prove you are real you fat jewboy

Attached: 1654814693284.jpg (3264x2448, 1.56M)

>People who are abstaining aren't having sex
????

Also political """study"""

Fucking kek

what do the experts (kikes) say about 1pbtid faggots who make bait threads?

Attached: sage.jpg (829x1024, 118.01K)

The experts are generally in agreement that in 2005, I fucked Mike V on the train tracks behind a Ross Dress for Less. Man, his ass could grip. Real tight, not a hair on it, and a sphincter you could only dream of. I had fun at first. But he was so weirdly macho about it. He kept saying things like "thats right bitch, am I gonna make you nut?" and "fucking fag I bet you can't wait to bust in my fat hairy man ass hahaha faggot". I just ignored him and kept railing. He continued unironically calling me his bitch and a fag as he had several hands free prostate orgasms spilling seminal fluids onto the train tracks, getting more angry and dominant after each one. "Yea i bet you like dudes. You look like a pussy" he'd say "I cant even feel your limpdick bitch." I just kept clapping, wondering wtf is up with him. After about 20 minutes of railing Mike's boypussy, drenched in sweat and his cream, I finally got a nut off despite his constant berating and degrading comments. He immediately hopped off, laid flat on his back and bent his legs over his head so the cum dripped out of his asshole directly into his mouth. "The fuck you looking at? You like this gay boy?" He kept saying. After he got every last drop. He cackled like a rooster and punched me in the face as hard as he could. He nearly broke his hand, but I was fine. "Fucking fag" he said as he limped off into the sunset, shaking his wrist. That was the first and last time I fucked Mike V on the train tracks behind the Ross Dress for Less

Im THAT poster.
Dont fuck with me with your shit pepe ripoffs
I will do to you what I did to NatSoc threads 3 years ago and return your ass to Christ.

Attached: 1654178433179.gif (548x547, 245.94K)

Any nudes of her?

>>Racism has been generally recognized (and scientifically proven) as a trait of the lesser intelligent,
Nice try. All science was race realist before 1945.

racism is tribalism. It is a basic natural instinct. Sex is also a basic natural instinct. So racist have less sex because they pursue natural sex. Homosexuals are sexual degenerates who have more unnatural sex than any group in society.

shes probably fat as shit, nobody wants to see that

Mike V is a big time faggot. I'm sure i shared this before but in the early 2000s i was skating Hollywood High with some friends- we were at some smaller stair sets in the back not where the huge stair set where everyone films is.
I've ran into a lot of ams/ pros in those days and they've always been cool, the ones who weren't like Greco or a few others kinda just kept to themselves- but usually someone else in their crew would be cool with us so it was fine.
But i digest...
So we're skating and we see him and one of my friends was like "oh shit its Mike V" and like a little bitch - in a very whiney voice he goes "Yes its me Mike V, everyone just stop what you're doing and interrupt what I'm doing because I'm Mike fucking V. NO you can;'t have my board, NO you can't have my autograph, I'm just here to skate. GOT THAT?"
We kinda just gave him an "alright bro" and kept it moving- but because of that incident i couldn't fucking stand his ass

I haven’t seen this in a while. Look at all the newfags.

This study is also bullshit because Slavs are the most racist whites and also the horniest

Thanks for the merchant

I refuse to partake in sexual encounters.
I refuse to participate in physical interactions. My soul will wander on, taintless, and this mortal shell will be meaningless when I ascend and merge with the metaphysical elements that seep through the cracks on this cruel farce that is reality.
And just like I have been born and will die alone, this journey too, I will undertake in solitide.

Hi I'm racist as fuck and I dumped a hot load into my wife's pussy just this morning.

OP YOU NIGGER

both me and my latina gf are racist. kill and niggers and kikes

Attached: 1621976854805.jpg (326x267, 37K)

>Racism has been generally recognized (and scientifically proven) as a trait of the lesser intelligent
That’s funny, because everything else says the opposite, unless they’re implying niggers/Brownoids/everyone else really are dumber?

Attached: 6C293D99-30E4-4B79-810F-784AFCBD6EDF.png (1764x1530, 1.19M)