>never get called back
>do nothing
>boomer yells at you
>watch netflix
>eat fried food
>get fat
>economy keeps crashing

Attached: pepe.jpg (530x435, 91.62K)

sorry bro wish i could tell u it gets better but it doesn't, shi'ts fucked out there

american dream

>submit job application
>never get called back
>decide to make and sell bacon
>make a profit

Attached: IMG-20220612-WA0015.jpg (720x1600, 91.97K)

Get a car and download a deliver app or uber/lyft. Then what mom and pop raise the wage or go out of business kek

Watch*

Based bacon merchant.

I just made enough to pay for the cost, I am expecting a 100$ profit from 12 pounds of bacon. It's not much but it's something and I can always scale my production or include more things like this homemade short cured and smoked ham.
What I am trying to say the only at least I am doing something and providing good food to the community, OP is a massive weak faggot.

Attached: IMG-20220612-WA0017.jpg (3264x1632, 618.24K)

>>never get called back
did you call them back? that's how I got my job. it's not enough to just apply and sit like a passive aggressive woman. You need to show them that you care and that you want this job.

also keep in mind that 80% of jobs are taken by friends of people who work at the company, and as a pleb with no network you're competing for the other 20% of jobs with the other 80% of friendless plebs.

>Gives up once
Why not look for another job?

Yes and they said it was unprofessional to contact them, and it would negatively effect my application.

It was a long time ago but got a good chuckle when submitting job applications fresh out of high school and didn't get a call back from home depot until ~8 years later

I forgot the s

Fuck that looks good. How hard is it to learn to cure ham?

Attached: bZ0EjLE.jpg (1000x800, 60.84K)

You should call places and email your resume directly to HR

thats not how it works anymore

They're full of shit, and if they say that it's because they're not planning on hiring you in the first place.

What kind of jobs are you looking for and what kind of experience do you have? If you don't have much or any experience start somewhere low end and try and work up from there. That doesn't mean work at mcdonalds your whole life but, having a year or more is good on a resume. Keep trying and don't give up. Or at least get NEET buxs.

WTF. Was the job at Boomer Co.? How long after did you call back? I usually wait around a week.

Attached: 1655170086800.jpg (480x505, 30.98K)

Pray for the collapse user, so that when it all hits the shit. You can just survive without ever needed employment.

Mcdonalds rejected my application for not having experience.

You are valuable and your life is important to the world. Its a marathon not a sprint.

What state? Shit man if its that bad i'd start trying to get NEET bux or selling shit.

I only covered in salt and added a bay leaf, then put it on a plastic bag for an entire week to cure. It's not hard at all. It's harder to smoke it and that's mostly just having a smoker and enough hardwood to burn.
The amount of salt and nitrate have to be added in relation to the weight of the ham, there are plenty of free calculators online if you don't want to calculate it yourself.

Attached: IMG-20220612-WA0023.jpg (1632x3264, 898.14K)

your laziness and apathy are bigger concerns for you than a fucking job
worthless piece of shit

Getting a job is the first step to leaving laziness.
Fuck off Non-fren

Get a damn car and start ubering while in college, done

>see custodian opening
>requires 2 years professional custodial experience and custodial certification
>"why is there a labor shortage"