Women are finally speaking out and not keeping quiet anymore!

In the wake of the recent verdict in her defamation lawsuit, Amber Heard makes a bold feminist statement saying what no one else has had the courage to say

twitter.com/godblesstoby/status/1536728956128354304?s=21&t=JSJtTBiZn5buWSO3TXQO8Q

Attached: 2BC67353-D735-4017-936C-88D4C6E16003.jpg (1140x1336, 209.22K)

Kinda feel bad for her. Behind every crazy narcissistic bdp bitch is a mega simp kike encouraging her fallacies as truth. I don’t think she’s alone in this. She might even believe her own lies.

Of course she believes it. She didn't the first time she told the lie but definitely every time thereafter

kekk

Attached: 1654117954222.jpg (1006x1024, 109.8K)

I say it because it happened to my ex wife. Convinced her I was abusive, I should leave, etc etc. Now the kike is no where to be found, she’s living at her moms house and I’m fucking college chicks while on vacation. Always the Jew.

Wow you sure showed her

Women hate amber because they subconsciously think it means it makes them attractive to Johnny Depp.
If you’re not Johnny Depp you are not going to get this public defence.

It's two Hollywood nutcases spending years screaming at each other and hurling shit across the room, they're both fucked in the head, but don't feel so bad for her specifically since she started it by going to the tabloids first instead of keeping the divorce as quiet as possible

AGAIN?!
THIS BULLSHIT CELEB THREAD?
GO FUCK YOURSELF AND EVERY NORMIE THAT CARES ABOUT THEM

Attached: 1651734050588.gif (280x210, 897.98K)

pretty talented white woman btfo by some swarthy drugged out satanic weirdo. Hope he dies in a pool of his own piss.

Yeah..you’re goddamn right I did

Attached: F2C1B4DE-BD50-4EFA-A108-805E8AA74EA2.jpg (474x465, 36.3K)

Holy shit. You can't make this up. We live in hell. Also, the interviewer is the same vampire from the presidential debate.

Yeah she did draw first blood. But someone encouraged her, either a Jew or someone just as bad, another woman.

Attached: 1675564686543.png (600x1000, 835.37K)

holy fuck is this a copy pasta between your multiple accounts and maybe i saw this 2 weeks ago or is this deja vu? i "remember" this convo and me making a dickhead joke about how you got cucked by a kike then someone else responds and you explain it more

What's wrong with what she said?

>think holes shouldn't be held responsible for what they say and do
You're the biggest simp of all, faggot.

she's too stupid to realize that now a court won't allow her to not pay him back, so she's gonna have to suck dick to pay her bills, just lost her only major role and nobody wants to deal with her. her statement cost her the rest of her life unless she takes that arab up on his offer to be his fucktoy

Wait a minute, you mean Edward Scissor Hands and Captain Jack Sparrow are the same dude?

Oh no they definitely should. Just what she said was the stupidest thing I’ve heard someone say given the circumstance, childlike and it just feels like she’s not alone. She should’ve known better, but I smell a kike involved.

Whoa, she's right... I never realized those weren't his real fingers until now.

Oh shit did she lose it?!

>Behind every crazy narcissistic bdp bitch is a mega simp kike
hey retard you are the simp kike that is excusing here shitty behavior.

Bitches never shut the fuck up.

She sounds like an utter retard.
Pretty sure she thought that was a great comeback.

Women 100%, wholeheartedly believe the lies that they spin in their heads. It's a big part of why jews - a matrilineal people - are the way they are.

Attached: real in my mind.jpg (640x360, 24.48K)

I'd still smash

Get this, he's also Howard Hughes and Ed Wood.

>Thinking of women as responsible adults
ngmi

>being a responsible adult
>being held responsible for what you say and do
These are do different things, Hans.

Well yeah… she’s hot. I’m hoping she goes broke so I can pick her up on discount tho. I’m not Elon but I pissed on his shoe once.

stop posting you brain dead faggot

>Just what she said was the stupidest thing I’ve heard someone say
which was?

No lmao, wasn’t me. Guess it’s pretty common though. See what guys sneak into your girls DMs, you’ll probably notice some beady eyes.

Marry a Muslim girl from Croatia, that’s what I’m going to do.

Any Forums was straight amber heard tranny cope for a day so i'm pretty sure

its probably a bot

I think she meant to say he was acting also but yeah.

Attached: 55431718-C365-4429-B3C4-326865E32337.jpg (1125x1104, 628.48K)

>first comment is also the worst one