Anons, would you become a lawyer

I'm late 30s. Severe attention deficit disorder. When i was young I decided I wanted to.be a lawyer. Went to college. Lost interest. Took 8 years of quitting college and restarting college to graduate.
Started at a law school. Lost interest.
Same thing. Went back and took classes off and on for 3 years. Had another year to go. Lost complete interest.
Guilt comes hack and two years ago I started online to finish courses. I did.

Now I can take the California bar exam. I'm studying but I'm bored as fuck. I dropped out of the coming july bar because I was feeling stressed.
Thing is, I know I can pass it. I will reenroll for October.
The issue is I lose interest and then get upset I spent all thos time and never completed it.

I want to know if you were me, would you force yourself into a field you're not sure of. I'm thinking I will represent anons like you that feel powerless in the system. Maybe I can find enjoyment in that.

Anyways, advice on what you'd do would be helpful.

Attached: 1646802059742.gif (304x380, 3.74M)

This is not your personal blog

I dont think you want to become a lawyer.

You don't sound like you'd be a good lawyer. You sound like you're just drifting through life with 0 self control.

I am a lawyer, you sound more intelligent than 95% of lawyers alweady, give it another go and lose interest you are about to lose interest in losing intersst

Law is definitely political.
I want to and then I dont want to. Story of my life. I have the opportunity though. Just want to see how many anons would take that opportunity

Just work towards and early retirement
5-10 years of work with yearly vacations and you'll be fulfilled bra

Thanks barrister

do it fucking idiot and don't ask the worst neet losers for their opinion

Well with that kind of history guaranteed the best job you will get is proof reading boring documents 80 hours a week for $40k/year. If that seems worth it go for it. I don't understand why so many people become lawyers these days, its objectively a terrible job and only worthwhile if daddy paid your way through the best schools and gets his friend to hire you at a big firm.

yeah it's a great time to become a lawyer, as long as you don't have to incur any additional debt
When you strip away all the BS law is basically violence, fighting. You become a warrior.
The COVID fraud will be litigated from now until the end of time. The liabilities they've exposed themselves to (even without including the deadly vaccines, just the mandates and forced closures and mask fagging, etc) are unprecedented.
The only problem with your plan is that it locks you into California

These losers have alot of potential just like me. It's just we waste it. I do value the opinions in this vast ocean of piss.

See, I couldn't do that kind of work. I also dont want 5o work for a form. I would want to go solo and be a professional shitposter of an attorney, giving no fucks about being an attorney. Just trying to right some injustice.

I'm phonefagging, I'm actually a decent writer.

No debt. I paid as I went. Was in real estate while going to college and law school. Just the fee to take the bar.

what are you going to do else?
Lawyer is a good job.
You can even help people.
if you don't have anything better in mind, i would say do it.
Money + status + power and ability to have an influence on society

Cool. Thanks.

Only take White clients

Unironically it's one of the reasons I would continue. I'd like to sue corporations, schools, municipalities for this woke hiring and reverse racism bullshit.

>a big firm.
No, big firms are soul sucking places. If you want to enjoy your life as an attorney yet still make money shoot for a boutique firm. Yeah, you’re not making nearly as much money but you have the time to do with it what you want. That being said I wouldn’t have gone to law school if I didn’t have a summer job lined up with the potential for it to become a job on graduation. Just isn’t worth it.

take the bar and just do bankruptcy. play guitar, join a band. go out at night and party. fuck the dumb shit.