Canada Eco Convoy

>Protesters kick off campaign to block roads, highways until B.C. bans old-growth logging

PLEASE SOMEONE GET A NAZI OR CONFEDERATE FLAG OUT THERE TO SHUT THIS DOWN!!

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-14 133508.jpg (1265x1183, 294.82K)

Not my problem

>NOOOOOOOOOOO WE HAVE TO CUT DOWN MORE TREES SO THE MUTTS CAN TURN THEM INTO PAPER AND SHITTY HOUSES THAT BLOW OVER EVERY TORNADO SEASON
Why?

>cut tree down
>plant new tree in it's place
Woooooooooooooooooooooooooow.

>blocking traffic
I was told that was terrorism

Seize the protesters' bank accounts.
Oh, wait. Nevermind.

>PLEASE SOMEONE GET A NAZI OR CONFEDERATE FLAG OUT THERE TO SHUT THIS DOWN!!
Why would I do that? I don’t want them to log old growth forests.

>we need our shekels
>fuck hundreds of years old forests

>

Attached: Screenshot_20220614-144300_Photos.jpg (1079x888, 384.04K)

Because fuck you, you stupid tranny fuck. This is prime time to expose their double standard.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-14 134314.jpg (999x521, 99.25K)

>blocks road
Time to enact war measures, rape their bank account, beat them with zogbots and then declare them domestic terrorists. For democracy, of course.

I care more about old growth forests than owning the libs. If you don’t you should probably just stay in Toronto where you belong.

There actually was video of the police smashing the window of one and dragging them out of the car while they screamed.

Old growth or virgin cut? Big difference

you can expose their double standards without supporting the total ruination of our land at the hands of globohomo corporations

Fuck off retard, obviously the trees aren't going to get cut down. Exposing how easy it is to detract from movements with agent provocateurs can secure future conservative movements from convoy repeats which detract from the original messages.

You are a tranny. Leave the thread.

>bans old-growth logging
>forest fires rape the landscape
Good. Let it all burn.

Hahahah a rebel flag would make Reddit's front page and be a massive salt mine hahaha...

A NatSoc flag would be completely inline with the protest. NatSoc had it's roots in the green party and the celebration and protection of nature was a core tenet of the party. They believed humans were part of nature and are happiest when living as part of it. The Bolsheviks however believe they are above it and it is there to exploit.

Attached: meatthebar.jpg (600x780, 210.1K)

>obviously the trees aren't going to get cut down.
Are you retarded? They’ve been going after old growth for years. I wrote an MP about it in 2020 and never even heard back. They literally don’t care. You obviously aren’t from here so just shut the fuck up.

What the fuck am I looking at?
Is that homosexual hippie literally dropping his pocket spaghetti?

Attached: file.png (516x391, 276.93K)

>I wrote an MP about it in 2020 and never even heard back
If they did send you a response it would have been an automated response penned by his/her secretary with a digital signature, you might as well write to Santa

Anyway bros I hate western democracy

Attached: 1625163210021.jpg (2048x1536, 553.93K)

>old growth
>just replant it and let it grow for a few thousand years so the ecosystem can be like it was before anyone lived there

Be a hero

Figures the Canadian government sends in the secret police to shut down protesters against mandates but not for this

I actually agree with them. What is the need for people to cut down old growth? Do you need more wood to make paper? To build shitty houses that rot or get blown away in a few years?
It takes hundreds of years for an ecosystem to go back to the way it was before when you cut down old growth.

lol they cut down 100+ year old heritage trees in the town / small city i live for cuckshed condos and a parkade . they will rape and destroy every natural place they can if it makes some kike developer a buck