I'm on board with the vaccine die off, but i do wonder why?

I'm on board with the vaccine die off, but i do wonder why?
Why kill the obedients and keep the rebels?

Attached: 496-4964447_apu-pepe-png-download-pepe-thinking-png-transparent (1).png (860x603, 36.92K)

they thought everyone would take it.

It’s not like most of them are really obedient, most of them took it because they generally believed it was useful and even if it wasn’t, it’s just another jab.

When a ship has a mutiny, the new captain kills all the mutineers because those people are the ones who follow orders blindly. They'll take power from anywhere or anyone.

So if we kill those people, power can remain in the hands of the logical.

>just another jab

who owns your blood? give me the surname of that person.

Then they must be even more stupid than i originally thought

naive

firstly not true

secondly nonsensical

Have you ever stood on a ship?

i think they are going to release something to kill off the non-slaves that didnt get vaxxed, therefore cementing their power forever. meanwhile, the slaves that took the vaxx will have lower birth rates and higher death rates according to the Malthusian agenda embraced by the Club Of Rome, Bilderberg Group, WEF, etc...

what's gonna kill the unvaxed? Answer

yes actually, hundreds of tankers

Why are you asking me? I didn’t take it.

You made that up didn't you.
In any case you're almost correct

whatever they release next that the vaxx changed DNA to protect against. because it damn sure wasnt for covid.

why didn't they give it to niggers, chinx or poos?
this reeks of jewish hands all the way to the top.
I am amused that they claim israel is +90% vaxxed.

yeah he made it up. new captains never kill the mutineers that just elected them. he's a retarded shitposting aussie

>what's gonna kill the unvaxed? Answer
Nobody actually knows at the moment, but my guess would be monkeypox or something like that

bullshit. getting v-AIDS and mycarditis doesn't protect you from shit

getting V-AIDS and myocarditis is part of the Malthusian agenda. it increases death rates. eventually we will have hard data that it decreases birth rates as well.

after they wipe out the freethinkers and are left with their permanent underclass of vaxxed slaves, they still dont want those useless eaters overpopulating.

you understand it didn't change ALL of DNA in a person. So they'd still be susceptable.

It's not gonna kill all of them haha. Not even 10%.
The people responsible for the mass poisoning of people aren't going to make it past 2030

nah they want to continue their vaxx/booster genetic manipulation experiment, the pox stuff is their attempt to do continue since covid fizzled out, thanks to some rogue scientist to CRISPR'd up the Omicron variant that safely gave everybody natural immunity.

and more than we realized outright lied or paid someone else to take it.

>why didn't they give it to niggers, chinx or poos?
what does that even mean?
They offered it to niggers here and abroad

it doesnt have to change all the DNA

It's not about who lives or dies. It's about getting the high score.

What made you think this needed to be discussed again?

Rather than right and left wing dissidents debating which of these groups is responsible - why not drag ALL of their members out by their scalps to answer to the public? Put them on the chopping block and start making them squeal like the pigs they are.

>but i do wonder why?
they hate everyone
it's all just mouths to them

It's to cut a percent of the population down every x number of years at this point. Bill Gates keeps mentioning new pandemics. He is pretty much telling people what is in store. Just avoid mass gatherings to avoid sickness and leaky vaxxies spreading it and don't take any shots. They havn't mandated the vaccine for newborns and made it mandatory like some of the other ones. They don't want to kill a entire generation and have window where 70% of all new borns died a specific year. They want a slow and gradual lowering and I am sure in the coming years you will see new methods.

This. If anything the vaxx is to prevent whatever the next real disease is. It's the only rational explanation I've come up with to why they would want to kill the followers rather then the threat.

thats why the establishment psyop's us to death with all the constructed dichotomies of Left vs Right, White vs Black, Abortion vs Life, etc etc etc. keep the underclass fighting eachother while they implement their plans.

thats why the establishment embraced neomarxism. Frankfurt School commie Herbert Marcuse worked for the OSS/CIA and created a poison pill for the left that works for the corporatist overlords: abandon the worker proletariat to build a New Proletariat based on identities. divide the workers by queer/straight, by ethnicity, by histories, etc

the other explanation is they thought that this "vaccine" would have a 99% acceptance rate like actual vaccines, also if they blast it on media for a year straight and force people to take it on a threat of losing their jobs etc etc etc

Did you read your own post before hitting submit lmao

There is no vaccine die off. You're a remtard.

There's no fucking way the people who are smart enough to control the fucking world be stupid enough to believe everyone was going to take it. That's delusional. They had to know atleast 40% of the population would out right reject it. Anti vaxx was a thing way before covid vaccines.

Remember that swedish study from earlier this year showing the vaxx changes the nucleus DNA of liver cells in vitro? maybe they will release a virus that attacks the liver and that nucleus DNA change saves the slaves while the freethinkers are killed off. just an example.

look at all the other vaccine acceptance rates when they rolled out historically. smallpox for example. extremely high

>I'm on board with the vaccine die off
how does that make you niggers different from a kike?

My theory is that there is no conspiracy - they're just fucking retards who fearmongered themselves into thinking society would collapse, which it kind of did.

In order to salvage the wreck and prevent further deaths which would compound the economical collapse they pushed out a barely tested, barely effective 'vaccine' that had significant side effects.

Alternatively, there *is* a conspiracy which was to deliberately poison a massive majority of civilians that would result in being drip fed overpriced hospital visits for bullshit tests like bloodwork, x-rays, EKG, etc.
Also if anyone dies you just saddle their next of kin with the debt creating a death spiral of unplayable interest, or you liquidate all their assets if everyone is dead.

btw 75% of americans took the vaxx

>One group of people are hesitant to approach the cave because something seems instinctually off.
>One group of people want to pet the cute bunny.
Which ones do you want around you in a world with no safety rails?

Attached: bunny.jpg (464x464, 61.86K)

>There is no vaccine die off
Yes, there is, you are just too blind to realize
>remtard.
Kek

>picrel
before you go for your enemy, you need to get rid of the masses aka npcs, the moment you get too cocky and turn the npcs against you is the moment you lose, thats why you get rid of them first

Attached: 1655215160139.jpg (2184x3156, 3.99M)

It is leaky. The plan was to have high enough vax rates to evolve the disease into insta-kill for non vaxxed. This would have caused the entire species to become dependent on regular boosters.
This is how virus evolution works. If the vax builds resistance but you can get and transmit the disease, the virus can become far more lethal while leaving its hosts alive long enough to transmit.
It requires a vax rate in the 90% range, though, and we are only at 80% even in the worst places.

what rebels? who are the rebels?

there's a 40% increase in the overall deathrate

people under 40 being told to get their hearts checked.

Idiots need to stop shilling this easily rebutted talking point.

They need to kill 90+% of the population. That includes many of the Sheeple. They don't need 7 billion slaves you idiots. They need like 200 million max. The ones that survive will be so fearful that no rebels will exist. It will be "comply or starve slowly".

KYS globalist shills.

Meanwhile nothing is happening

They don't want slaves, they want people who think freely and have good survival instincts. You'll understand when you see the full effects of the great reset.

People who post racist memes online.

>Meanwhile nothing is happening
Yet

There’s absolutely no reason. Any Forums is retarded

These other roll outs had massive "legitimate" studies behind them against something that was truly deadly. If they wanted a 99% they needed to go alot fucking harder of a disease then they did.

yes, another plausible theory. Omicron FUCKED their plan up. analysis of Omicron showed it was more closely related to the original virus leaked than any of the variants in the wild. that original DNA sequence was sent to scientists all over the world. one of those scientists used CRISPR to make Omicron and fucked over the plan.