I fixed Europe

This is perfection. This is peak Europe. The would never be a conflict again. Just unity and prosperity.

Attached: fixed europe.jpg (2560x1958, 638.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BAeTf8px0mE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Unfathomably based

sorry about the enclave bro I'm just not quite sure what to do with it

I feel like giving them to water treatement is a bit too harsh, but they don't fit in with anyone else either

What did we do to deserve such harsh treatment?

You are too based.

You know what, agreed. Fuck it. We’ll dam the English and German sea and finally get some fucking space.

Hmmm, it could really work. Lots of remigration to do before these lands become liveable again tho.

you're still on the map I erased the borders too so it's hard to see, by georgia is still there

armenia dagestan and chechenia are gone though

Thanks Albania bro

Some parts of the country were completely erased...
Possibly the capital too.

see? still there

Attached: georgia more or less.png (319x193, 5.08K)

Nevermind Tbilisi is fine

>Nafri does not know history i guess
I love that the birthplace of European civilization and the place where the Name originated is not there

The Adjara region is gone, and so is Kakheti. Two of our beloved regions.
What have you done?!

Cheers, bestgeorgiaanon.

Attached: fren 3.jpg (333x151, 8.89K)

I'm glad we agree

>Some parts of the country were completely erased...
meh, let's just hope the ocean digging teams will be more precise than my square tool fill tool spam

I think you may be misusing your godly powers a bit

>What have you done?!

Attached: square tool.png (27x28, 808)

> 55m English all flee the flood and buy up cheap houses in France.
Ok, sounds good. Thanks fren.

Europe is destroyed by the U.S. in 2026.
Russia and Spain remain, because they stay out of it.

>I think you may be misusing your godly powers a bit
yeah but that's why gods have angels, deities, spirits, nymphs, and all that other stuff to do the menial labour of gods right? they'll fix the details I'm sure

youtube.com/watch?v=BAeTf8px0mE

>Worried about Georgia? Let me worry about blank.

I will literally rise from the depths of the ocean to make sure we drag france down with us. I refuse to let england fall in a world where france continues to exist

Georgia isn't European, and never was. You're in Asia Minor, user.

Map thread? Map thread.

Attached: supreme excellence.png (5897x4087, 3.21M)

exactly!

>I refuse to let england fall in a world where france continues to exist
uh yikes, sweatie, don't you know england is just a french duchy? be humble.

Attached: Royal-Banner-Of-England.png (1200x720, 298.34K)

BY SOL THIS IS BASED

He still changed the landscape, therby implying that he considered it European.
(We aren't European by geographic definitions, but are by every other one)

>just delete England and Germany

Attached: dickon.gif (355x343, 1.79M)

I feel like you felt very strongly about not giving the poles access to water when making this map

>sweden and romania still alive
wait it's not based anymore

I agree with the deletion of Armenia lol

Inshallah the concept of Poland potentially being capable of colonizing something must be kneecapped at its very core

this is even more based

>>just delete England and Germany
Well if the goal is to fix Europe and solve Europe's problems that's what you have to do

Attached: Me after 6 month of recovery in a hospital bed.jpg (1080x1285, 143.11K)

Thank you for agreeing. Either we both exist or neither of us exist. As it should be.

I ain't complaining, that shit's funny as hell

I like how you label every single image of yours. Great mindset.

>>sweden and romania still alive
>wait it's not based anymore
>I feel like giving them to water treatement is a bit too harsh, but they don't fit in with anyone else either
I now their country is full of copper stealing gypsies but isn't sinking the place a bit too harsh?
Did romanians ever do something to deserve it that I am not aware of? beyond general copper theft

Unironically if I had a nuke I'd nuke france, those fucking frogs killed my greatest great great grandad in the 100 years war fuckin war crimminals

>Thank you for agreeing. Either we both exist or neither of us exist. As it should be.
honestly I wouldn't need to sink england and germany if they could be unbrainwashed, but it would take hundreds of years of careful social engineering while dealing with germans and that sounds so painful to do that I came to the conclusion that raising the entire oceans and sinking landmasses would be less trouble than fixing germans and anglos

nothing personel kide, it's just bisuness.

No France would fix all of Europe’s problems, would also make the continent whiter, all France has given us is gay shit like ‘equality liberty fraternity’ which destroyed all of Europe’s aristocratic values

Attached: 3B5D1FAC-BEC0-4A4D-BEA6-11183D4E245E.jpg (842x654, 134.88K)

The problem is just metropolitoids (at least here, dont know about Germany) and because London has so much influence nationally and internally it poisons reaches far. I would accept london being bombed and lose all the privileges that come with it if it meant we can live our lives in peace.