When did you realize you don’t have any sympathy left anymore?

When did you realize you don’t have any sympathy left anymore?

Whenever I hear anything bad happening to a woman, minority, or hell, literally anyone, I immediately think “Good, you deserved it”. Even in real life, I just couldnt care less about anyone teling me their problems
This site really destroyed my brain

Attached: 1574152901631.jpg (1200x675, 53.53K)

same. I have 0 sympathy for cattle who just want to watch netflix and rot in their job. force me to take vaxx. I unironically don't feel any bad when I see them suffer.

>This site really destroyed my brain
Good, you deserved it.

There is a basic test I use to determine whether someone is valuable or not:

>is it safer to drink distilled water?

If they say "no" they're not real humans who can think real thoughts

if you drink distilled water only you will have problems don't you?

I never had any to begin with user.

Attached: C25D44BA-4FAE-49CC-8784-5580E14D263D.jpg (512x512, 41.75K)

I'm greatly sympathetic for people who legitimately try or have done nothing wrong but get shit on by the systems or powers that be. I, however, have zero sympathy for people who bring ruin upon themselves (stupid people, unironic NPCs Australians, etc). Not having ANY sympathy is somewhat of an issue, but having targeted sympathy is both logical and "true" sympathy.

sorry, I am not an eunuch

Attached: pepe rejecting the blue pill.jpg (720x1013, 145.22K)

I am actually surprised as to by serial killers are not more common. if you think about it. living in a modern society is a completely emasculating experience. that gets you depressed, mentally ill leftist faggot. there is no point in upholding the social contract especially when you see people as nothing but cattle. most people don't really care about anything. why care about social values then? how come not more people are checking out?

Its fine you just wont get as many minerals. You can get those minerals easy through organ meat or various vegetables and mushrooms.

I rooted for that kid Kyle to get off for shooting and killing the violent kike felons. I was so happy when they read the verdict. It's how I know I still have emotions.

>fags and troons get shot up at a pride parade

Oh no

Anyway..

humans are no different than any other animal. none of it matters

When was the last time this actually happened?

WTF is distilled water?

The osmotic gradient is what causes problems. the difference between "normal water" and "distilled water" is less than 0.0001% of a gradient and so it doesn't make any stress on your body. But it DOES prevent you from getting certain water-soluble poisons into your system.

In communist countries, the only safe water is distilled water. Communists deny this obvious fact.

it's water. 100% water. no poop.

I'm not so easily manipulated to turn into a living Any Forums post.

>when I was about 11
>before I even set foot on this site

Lel

It's because your values led you to this site. You see the normies thrive as they disagree with you so you become spiteful.