What the fuck happens here, Amerimutts?

This state gives me real bad vibes for some reason, I'm not even sure why

Attached: oregon.png (1476x1002, 132.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/msdos_Oregon_Trail_The_1990
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Well there’s a lot of folktale of monsters and stuff in Oregon so it could because of that.

archive.org/details/msdos_Oregon_Trail_The_1990

seems like the perfect spot for human trafficking too

Because it's only 2% nigger and blacks weren't even allowed to own property until like 2003

Attached: 0b77ea00e0d0a8ec49860c32b315008ac47214a1c54b3b282d48c97999e21eff_1.jpg (1080x791, 72.17K)

It's one of those states that looks large but one gay city dominates the entire country. There's a lot of based outdoorsy types in the countryside though. The pacific northwest has some beautiful forests.

I live in Oregon and those stories are true. I've seen some things out here that I'd rather just keep to myself. Anyway, here's a picture of a deflated cow.

Attached: 10.jpg (1100x824, 222.01K)

>pic rel

Attached: 7BADBCA2-510C-4E39-9E70-F5126E52A29B.jpg (267x189, 10.46K)

It is extremely beautiful there, also it is one of the deepest blue shit holes we have. Rural Oregon is probably still decently based, but the cities are essentially nothing more than giant homeless camps where niggers and lazy fucks camp out for gibs

It's a purple state faggit

Please share them with us, I’m intrigued

Facts. I moved back to the Midwest from Oregon last year because the homelessness is getting so damn bad and libs are running crazy with public policy.

Thank you Tracy Twyman

God rest her soul

The coast is heavily infected with cougar sluts.

The northwest is incredibly white, but currently occupied territory by commies and cucks. Free blow jobs for niggers.

It’s California but less brown and colder

The commies are mostly along the coast, with some blue enclaves in the interior like Spokane. The Californians, New Yorkers, and Illinoisans are continuing plague but they almost all settle inside a city or town. County governments away from the coast tend to be conservative, with a few exceptions where a large enough city overpowers the county.

Attached: Yep, that's op.png (496x592, 76.2K)

Its the west coasts New Jersey. Basically a joke. I live in WA. And its insane when you cross the border. You instantly just feel gross for being there.

Most the land is owned by the fed. Most beautiful bare lands in America are untouchable to citizens.

Very strange combination of commie nigger shitholes in the urban areas and wignat PNW in the rural areas with a good chunk of strange things in the deeper forests and mountains.

Fuck that state, what about Wyoming?

It's a giant black hole, I've never met anyone from there. No one goes there and comes back.

All these conspiracy theories are shit compared to the fact that Wyoming is a giant black hole in the middle of the United States.

Prove me wrong faggots.

>This state gives me real bad vibes
I try not to think about it

The state is a giant shithole, liberal shithole cities exploit the poor forest people and leave them in shithole rural towns falling apart. The tourist locations like crater lake are cool I guess.

I lived there for ~10 years.

It used to be Whiteopia. Then the leftist jews found out there were beautiful happy White people living in peace.
So they started the propaganda war with Portlanda show. That attracted the braindead scum of the earth to Portland. Then the kikes and the pedovore Bush let katrina happen on purpose. Those nigger gangs were all sent to peaceful crime free White areas including Portland. From that day Oregon hasn't had a real election, they use mail in voting and Portland alone decides all elections.

No surprise then that Portland got a neo-bolshevick kike mayor who absolutly hates Whites. He supported the antifa terrorists in every instance, then he cheered for BLM as they tore down downtown.

Now Whiteopia has a high murder rate because of feral niggers and the opiates flooding the streets. Portland is now a child trafficking hub. A lot of that is because a significant portion of the White population is now homeless sleeping in tents on almost every free patch of grass. The kike mayor will never solve this, it rubs his hands and laughs while Whites suffer.

It is a curse to be awake before the majority. There are easy fixes for all of these problems but not enough support them yet.

Attached: nsimagine.jpg (529x1024, 110.59K)