Does this cover say "I'm a fuckable whore" or "I'm a manspreading dyke"?

Does this cover say "I'm a fuckable whore" or "I'm a manspreading dyke"?
Either way I'm sure a nigger will be between her thighs.
White women are the best platform for spreading "diversity" because white women love to spread their legs to spread equality like the good useful idiot trash feminists they all are.

Attached: FULdylNXoAEEv9o.jpg (694x900, 155.17K)

>The old wisdom born out of the West was forsaken. Kings made tombs more splendid than the houses of the living, and counted the names of their descent dearer than the names of their sons. Childless lords sat in aged halls, musing on heraldry, or in high cold towers asking questions of the stars. And so, the people of Gondor fell into ruin. The line of Kings failed. The White Tree withered. The rule of Gondor was given over to lesser men.

Attached: 1653560922605.jpg (1280x720, 139.23K)

It says “the makers of this show don’t know a fuck about Tolkien’s work - Galadriel would,never wear a star of Feanor”

Which is all you need to know

Looks like a woman who would betray her husband for human cock and then would be accepted back into the household and her husband would probably question whether he's at fault or not.

Kek. Very true.

Why?

Galadriel, sitting casually like a male. Forget that elves are supposed to be the pinnacle of grace and poise,
>we want her to be a "strong woman" to spread "the message"
Jesus! How has entertainment devolved this far? They think Galadriel wasn't already one of the most powerful beings in Middle Earth? No, they have to make her more masculine, as if that doesn't shit all over their own narrative. She could have dominated everyone if she took the ring and she still rivalled the power of Morgoth without it. What next? Make her MORE masculine
>Scene: Rivendel - Evening
>As the sunset washes the forest in citric hues, a cool breeze blows at the autumnal leaves of the arbor where Galadriel sits with Gandalf talking in hushed, but urgent tones.
>Galadriel, legs splayed wide, sitting on a chair that she has turned back to front leans to the side and breaks wind with gusto
>"Gandalf, ya bastard, wot yoo doin 'ere"
>"My lady Galadriel, I carry dire word from Gondor
>"Spit it owt then ya cunt!

This is what LoTR will become in 10 years

Yeah, ok, but....

What does your fetish have to do with politics?

Attached: what.gif (476x480, 2.79M)

This was beautiful Pure pottery.
You should seriously become a writer.

Listen up LEAF, stop being a natural born simp. I'm just pointing out straight facts. White women are platforms for Jewish Critical Race Theory and white ethnic cleansing. I'm just asking if the path is through the whore or through the dyke.

Haha, I do a bit, but just for fun. Thanks user

This is dumb everyone is slave for jewish propaganda retard because you rely on them for survival men women niggers chinks

>I wish this kiked show had never been made, I wish none of this had happened..

Attached: BA0657B3-92C8-43CC-8031-8201244A4EE5.jpg (1280x720, 40.13K)

It kind of says "I'm a waste of armor in a fight and a real pain in the ass to undress". ...probably not worth the effort but that's salesmanship, I guess.

What do you mean why? She disliked Feanor, not only he was giving off rapey vibes when she refused him but he also massacred her own kin for the ships.
Feanor was the Melkor of Elves.

>! How has entertainment devolved this far?

Jews

This casting choice is one of the only good things from this sure to be dumpster fire. But the decision to absolutely butcher Galadriel's character will not save her, and I'm eagerly awaiting her to lash out at the "toxic fanbase" when this airs, sinking proudly with the ship. Fuck bros, this could have been halfway decent.

Nothing in the CRT peoriod of America is good. It's all pure Jewish degeneracy like it always is. We are Wiemar before Hitler. Jews have to go or be killed. There is no living with this filth.

What book?

They'll never take the books from me.

Attached: 20220614055509.jpg (4000x1579, 1.23M)

I agree, she looks the part.
Isn't that in the third when he speaks to Pippin?

When they say "black" do they mean niggers or do they mean like dressed in black like evil men. Black in this context just meaning dark evil men? If niggers, then why not say niggers? That would have been way funnier.

Hold me user. I'm not ready..
;_;

>>The old wisdom born out of the West was forsaken. Kings made tombs more splendid than the houses of the living, and counted the names of their descent dearer than the names of their sons. Childless lords sat in aged halls, musing on heraldry, or in high cold towers asking questions of the stars. And so, the people of Gondor fell into ruin. The line of Kings failed. The White Tree withered. The rule of Gondor was given over to lesser men.
Too real.

Butterbur was referring to the Nazgul, which were far more cunning and terrifying than niggers.

The kikes are very dug in but it is my prediction that they will be BTFOd eventually by someone. Jews are being exposed all over the world. I foresee a lot of them being killed. They are going for Christianity now to destroy that. They think they have the power to. This will unite the races and maybe even unite Christianity with Islam. And if that happens the Jews are as good as dead. The clock is running out for the Jews. They are quarterbacking all degeneracy like they always do. This is how they destroy people. They break their spirit and vision for themselves. This is how the Jewish spirit operates. This is how Jewish Supremacy operates. The world is waking up.