Why are black women so undervalued?

why are black women so undervalued?

Attached: 1614421241969.png (498x723, 559.03K)

They don't make the choccy milk. :(

Built for BIG BALTIC COCK

Attached: 1655177775745.gif (192x192, 499.08K)

OOGA BOOBA

we have machines to pick cotton now

She smells like a musk ox and has an obnoxious, loud, shitty personality. She's valued exactly right.

Black women have always found me attractive. I’ve never been with one. Jungle fever bros, what am I missing? Describe what the sex and companionship with black women is like

They can no longer be sold. How do you set a value on property that cannot be traded?

I get blowjobs from black women all the time because they're the only ones who can swallow my bwc.

yeah but.what about choco milkies and sexor with woman that embraces you with passion

>She smells like a musk ox
bet not
you think she puts that much time into her hair without keeping everything else great

Probably because that's not her real hair.

they are too cheap they are sold for dollar but theor value is in bitcoins, i may be biased as i just love the thicnesss and passion

Culture.

I want to have baby making sex with ghetto black women

Attached: 1654288447323.jpg (976x850, 61.9K)

Best sex you'll ever have. Black pussy will have you seeing quasars and comets and shit while you're in it. But it's the post but clarity that gets you. Amazing pussy isn't worth having a mulatto baby that will grow up to look absolutely nothing like you.

They are too loud for my taste I can't handle something like this when it's always around me plus they smell disgusting

When i need one theyre not here so theyre as retarded as other women

their oil drilling hole smells like nigger fish

Because we view them through an American lens. And to be fair, American blacks are fucking retarded (There are exceptions of course).
>However, there are plenty of hot black women on the planet. There should be after all - there certainly is enough of them.

Attached: JT.jpg (391x784, 39.27K)

Probably because of their lack of value.

Attached: 1644100196176.png (419x610, 347.94K)

I've ridden on public transport with enough Black's to know that they all smell like shit. Coco butter smells like shit and if you can't smell better than livestock without smearing oily crap all over your body then you're pretty much out of luck.

Non-white women aren't attractive anyway.

Stop spouting bullshit. Black women are no better at sex, plus you risk higher chances at STI's and STD's by fucking them.

>the low IQ of a black combined with the irrationality and emotional volatility of a woman
Black women who date betabuxx white men are on their best behavior in order to get that trust fund, inheritance & provisioning. We run trains on them and laugh at them for being bald headed pretty much from middle school onward. They get bent over but never wife's up by Jamal, Ray Ray, and Food Doo Bug and then have to run to Connor and Blake before they hit the wall. Timmy comes in with the "Hey my Chocolate drop" cornball lines and saves the hoe right before she smashes thru the wall. And so is the story of WMBF

Attached: 1654867583408.jpg (620x378, 17.55K)

because 99.99999999% of them don't look like THAT
would racemix with pic related

Attached: 1651579945708.jpg (896x970, 178.52K)

based

Attached: one race. the human race.jpg (1953x1200, 529.96K)

dilate white tranny

Black women need to use cinnamon to fix their odor

Attached: 1654668272583.gif (640x360, 3.57M)

>undervalued
You meant worthless

Because like all subhumans,
for a million years niggers have sexually selected for body shape instead of
face/brains/intelligence,
and the creature known as the sheboon is the result.

based and balck pilled

Because that's not even her hair. That is the hair of another woman of another race who sold her hair to the black whore hair market so that this black whore can pay $100 or more to have someone stitch that woman's hair to her scalp. I mean, why don't I just go get a woman with that hair?

>Because like all subhumans,
>for a million years niggers have sexually selected for body shape instead of
>face/brains/intelligence,
>and the creature known as the sheboon is the result.

Attached: ugly.jpg (967x1155, 66.32K)

who wants a kid with an IQ of 90?
Fuck mate, if you are going to race mix, trade up - go Asian.
Fucking goddamn ukies. no wonder your country is getting BTFO.

Attached: 1605030219029.jpg (680x521, 62.99K)

Attached: 1654664260553.webm (480x270, 2.93M)

because they have the IQ of a doorknob, nappy hair and smell like hot chip

Because they're half a black man, so 1/2 * 3/5 = 0.3

i mean its not like the average woman is particularly smart

kys subhuman

For sure not undervalued. I am always looking for a sweet beauty to make sweet music with. Black girls have a wonderful energy about them that makes them a joy to be around. Plus they can fuck like crazy because they can swing from being very submissive to very proactive. One day I will marry my qween and we will make physically fit & galaxy-brain babies.

lol

Attached: 1614277898500.png (540x535, 380.99K)

Nigcel posting might be even more embarrassing than ricel Aznmasculinity posting.

STDs are the major concern among every White guy I have talked to, and for good reason. Most will not touch them for that reason alone.

You and me both brother

Because they are angry all the time.

>STDs are a random percentage RPG mechanic that you cannot discern beforehand

Redpill me please. What specifically is it about black pussy that makes a man cum harder and faster? Details please

Fuck you kike

Report this antiwhite shlomo rabbi bitch jew as " off topic". Now you know who does /uhg/, synagogue kkke scum.

Attached: 1655169508996.jpg (979x1024, 82.58K)

Nig yes, cel no.

They fuck great. I think because they're easier to use and will take more abuse.
The STDs are absolutely an issue, though. More than 30% in some areas local to me. I'd rather play russian roulette with my dick. Blowies are pretty safe, though.

she want's the sac!
Superior Aryan Cock!

I'm whiter than you'll ever be. You're just a queer lemming who wouldn't make sweet love to a beauty because pol told him not to.

hey sometimes we just want have some fun
i have 2 white kids and i will gas the kikes