Why do great thinkers have such low opinion of women?

>No men who really think deeply about women retain a high opinion of them; men either despise women or they have never thought seriously about them. ~ Weininger

>From the beginning, nothing has been more alien, repugnant, and hostile to woman than truth -- her great art is the lie, her highest concern is mere appearance of beauty. ~ Nietzsche

>Women remain children all their lives, for they always see only what is near at hand, cling to the present, take the appearance of a thing for reality, and prefer trifling matters to the most important. ~ Schopenhauer

>Women are capable of education, but they are not made for activities which demand a universal faculty such as the more advanced sciences, philosophy, and certain forms of artistic production... women regulate their actions not by the demands of universality but by arbitrary inclinations and opinions. ~ Hegel

>No man should trust the words of a girl, nor anything a woman says. Women’s hearts are molded on a wobbly wheel. Deception lurks in their words. ~ Havamal

>I looked into Paradise and found that the majority of its dwellers were the poor people, and I looked into the Hell and found that the majority of its dwellers were women. ~ Bukhari

>The female is as it were a deformed male. The male is by nature superior and the female inferior, the male ruler and the female subject. ~ Aristotle

>While I was still searching but not finding-- I found one upright man among a thousand, but not one upright woman among them all. ~ Ecclesiastes

>Do not let a flaunting woman coax and cozen and deceive you: she is after your barn. The man who trusts womankind trust deceivers. ~ Hesiod

Attached: 1527451151074.jpg (480x481, 31.51K)

>"The female is a female by virtue of a certain lack of qualities; we should regard the female nature as afflicted with a natural defectiveness."
-Aristotle

>"Educating a beautiful woman is like pouring honey into a fine Swiss watch: everything stops."
-Kurt Vonnegut

>"Direct thought is not an attribute of femininity. In this, woman is now centuries ... behind men."
-Thomas Edison

>"Women, with their two-fingered wisdom, have a difficult time [understanding what I teach]."
>"If it were not for women being admitted into [our order], my teachings would have lasted 1000 years; now they will not last 500."
-Buddha

>"One hundred women are not worth a single testicle."
-Confucius

>"Woman was God's second mistake."
>"When a woman has scholarly inclinations there is usually something wrong with her sexual organs."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

>"As regards the individual nature, woman is defective and misbegotten, for the active power of the male seed tends to the production of a perfect likeness in the masculine sex; while the production of a woman comes from defect in the active power."
-Thomas Aquinas

>"Women, in general, are not attracted to art at all, nor knowledge, and not at all to genius."
>"The search for abstract and speculative truths for principles and axioms in science, for all that tends to wide generalizations, is beyond a woman's grasp."
- Jean-Jacques Rousseau

Seriously, what the fuck is it with the sexism?

Holy based

women are the down syndrome of gender

Attached: 1631101143547.jpg (474x449, 41.76K)

I hate women and my IQ is 147.

probably because ~90% of the women are actual children in thought

I'm a great thinker and I have a high opinion of women.
Women commit vastly less crime than men.
That is commendable.

The answer to your question is in the quotations themselves, particularly your very first one, which explains them all subsequently.

Imagine a hammer that attacks you if it doesn't like the nails you bought it. They are dull tools that are pathologically and universally unstable.

Women often kill their own children.

They are all wrong. Real men love and cherish women.

anyone who thinks a minimum has a low opinion of women, not only great thinkers

Testosterone causes intelligence and interest in science.

>Women often kill their own children.
or circumcise them to make sure they suffer all their lives

women are the niggers of gender

Attached: babby2.jpg (397x418, 13.6K)

They are for having kids. Not to discuss your favorite vidya or philosophy with.
And half of those mentioned didnt even have any kids.

Children commit way less crime too

>women are the niggers of gender
wrong, because down syndrome people lack a chromosome, just like women lack the entire Y chromosome

>And half of those mentioned didnt even have any kids.
and don't you see that as a problem? the mere existence of women in their current state is extremely disgenic and causes more than half of humanity's best minds to go extinct

If cheating and whoring were crimes, women would be the biggest criminals group

>>"One hundred women are not worth a single testicle."
damn..

Attached: 1650195872284.png (226x304, 100.09K)

Why couldnt Nietzsche and Schopenhauer have kids if Confusius and Edison could?

women are literally to stupid to know how stupid they are. my original assessment stands.

w*men are the worst thing to happen to mankind

>I'm a great thinker and I have a high opinion of women.

Well please share some of your greatest thoughts with us

I think schopenhauer had kids and nietzche was midwit who thought was smart

Tbf, they are pretty incapable of committing the worst ones (Murder, Rape etc.) Weakness isn't a good justification for morality.