Is approaching women irl dead?

I see nobody else doing it in broad daylight but me. Everyone was doing it in the past thought and suddenly, around 2012, it died. What the fuck is going on? Yeah it doesn’t work for me before you ask

Attached: C0BE633C-2658-43C1-AC5E-496BDE5222D0.jpg (1200x785, 42.01K)

It get approached all the time

>Guy is 6'3+
>Foid still has an eww creep body language

Only face matters

i guess you missed that viral video a few weeks ago where a dude tried that and women literally attacked and pepper sprayed him en masse, forcing him to run for his life, and now apparently he's wanted for assault

When it wasn't?

>Is approaching women irl dead?
it is to me

Social media ruined courting a woman. Now they shop for men online like socks.

It's literally illegal now in the UK. Women want you to do it anyway, because they don't want to take on any risk themselves.
Which is also why they ultimately demand you sign a contract with the state that entitles them to half your wealth, children and ongoing payments in order to be with them.

Because women as messed up as they are still intuitively crave meaning and in these days meaning can be given to them only through intellect and usually men who approach are more on the other spectrum. Young women want anxious autists who crave them enough to approach them despite their shortcomings.

Been married 13 years, don't know, don't care. Not my problem.

Autist dont approach women normies do

why did you post

1. It works only if you are a 10/10 facechad, 6.4 and exude confidence

2. Women can get dick through tinder in 5 seconds, they don't care about cold approaches anymore, so they find it weird

It doesnt work anymore - unless you are in a club with alcohol and dancing, or perhaps a bar or festival scene. Women, and people in general, are so consumed by phones and social media now that most of us do not want to interact with strangers. Every decently atttactive women is getting 100+ messages per day on her dating apps and social media and their collective ego is at an all time high. A dude cold approaching them is nothing to them but eye rolling.
Also, in a social setting like school, cold approaching can actually work against you. If you do it and more than 1 girl turns you down, your reputation and value just plummets in the eyes of other girls, and girls who may have even liked you are now turned off because you are known as the desperate fucker. They assume you cant get any dates from tinder so you are desperate.

The only time cold approach is really doable is from the age of 14 to 18 where girls are still young and dumb in highschool and looking for excitement and goofy fun.

Stop with these beta posts every fucking day
It's either this or "how do I forget her" posts, find some balls and stop being a fucking retard

It's not our fault your women are either fat or whores you fucking faggot

It's a public forum. Why shouldn't I? If you don't recognize these threads are specifically designed to demoralize you into never even trying to engage a woman, I don't know what to tell you.

post the link already

You could approach in real life, but it’s easier to just live a semi social life and meet women that way.

I literally pick up chicks from my front deck. Start with a hey, offer a beer and a chair. I'd say it's 50/50 if I nail them the same afternoon.

I think what you are supposed to do is give women your number and then split.
if they contact you, flirt over the internet for a while before organizing a formal meeting.

kek

so you posted in a thread you recognized as a slide thread and expect to be taken seriously

They could if they would fixate on it. But like legit intuitively want it to happen.

I thought about doing it a few times even though I live in autistic Germany, but nowadays people will just immediatly assume that you're a creep or even a sexual predator even if you look good. It's over. You first have to get to know those women a bit before making advances to signal them that you're not a creep.

Because your handsome

You mean the dude who carries a pepper spray around?

>approach
>pickup
>even in this screenshot of the video you can tell the guy is a creep
You fell for the PUA meme. You have to be at least 18 to use this site. Stop wasting your time looking for cheatcodes. Character creation might be random but if you're not deformed or retarded, you can still grind your skills enough to where you can build enough wealth or make women laugh to the point where they will have sex with you. You've got it backwards, instead of focusing on brute force and 'techniques' to get a woman, focus on yourself, the women will follow.

Oh I didn't expect to get taken seriously. That would imply I give a shit what anyone here actually thinks. Also, you do realize your post doesn't contribute to bumps if you put the herb in the options field, yeah? So it's not even a "contribution". I did it for free. :)

Yes, there hasn't been a single woman worth approaching in millions of years.

Attached: 78951987_p0.png (1016x1500, 1.16M)

Interesting if unorthodox take, could you develop your thought?

Yeah, I think he pepper sprays them as he's running
It looks like a subway or something

Greek flag makes 100000th thread about women. Seriously is this a bot or just a horny autistic Greek.

Money doesnt tingle pussy though

/thread

yeah you definitely seem like a secure, sane human being

Hope you got prenup for when she's bored of you. Mutt cunt.

Well thanks. I appreciate that. You seem like the sort of free-thinker I'd expect from this place.

Yes, we did. You going to post it or... ? No? Oh ok

I approach women all the time in my daily activities and just strike up conversation while making them laugh totally at random just for a minute or two then go about my business. They all release spaghetti all over the place and act awkward af. Women have become weird in the last 20 years. I remember during the 90s hanging out outside the blockbuster or 7/11 with the boys and we'd flirt with the girls that would come and go with their tiny skirts & shorts all summer. Back then you could expect some fun & witty repartee. Now women behave as though it's the first time they've spoken to a man IRL. WTF happened to you ladies?

i don't think youtube has it any more. there were tons of threads about it a few weeks ago. i just got off work, i don't feel like doing homework for you.

Dunno, I occasionally get a good looking woman smiling at me on the street, perhaps they want me to approach

Lol. Why are you so salty? Because I'm married? Trying pretty hard to bring me down, eh? I also have 2 beautiful white children. Oh and we are Christians too.

you can be accused by femoids of harassing and other shit. Also, if you are ugly you can be just denied and look like a retard in others eyes.

>showing a video is homework in Muttland
The most laziest nation on Earth