Justin Bieber is NOT vaccinated you racist conspiracist!

Clearly, assuming that Justin and his wife had a clot-shot is a part of conspiracy theory...

Do they have ANY respect for our intelligence?

SHUT! THE! FUCK! UP! JEW!
STOP! GASLIGHTING! JEW!

Attached: justin.png (1144x654, 164.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rollingstone.com/culture/culture-news/justin-bieber-ramsay-hunt-covid-vaccine-1367430/amp/
youtube.com/watch?v=Vd3nqGobDZs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Niggers, etc

Most people took the Jim Jones juice, so the burden of proof is on proving he didn't take it.

It was on his twitter, or are you assuming his vaxx status? Bigot.

He is vaccinated and has said so himself in the past

Yeah, totally believable that unvaxxed people get that shit. They should kill themselves

Please link a source so the Rolling stone can fuck off

If he would've refused the clot-shot, it would've been Djokovic scenario for sure. And it's obvious as day to everyone. Why on earth are they saying it? Obviously he WAS vaxxed... WTF, why do they have to insult our intelligence so blatantly...
And it's not even "conspiracy theory" (not yet). It's a new vaccine, and side-effects aren't fully known yet.

Did you just assume his vaccine status??!??

Thank you, twerking tiktok dok, for debunking this heinous misinformation

It would be like saying "have you seen his penis? maybe he's AFAB! (trans-man, born girl)". Like WHY! Obviously he's vaxxed!

I was only 95% sure that the vaxx caused it, but now it's closer to 99.99%

rollingstone.com/culture/culture-news/justin-bieber-ramsay-hunt-covid-vaccine-1367430/amp/

Same with his wife.. Unfortunate since she is the daughter of the better Baldwin.
Hope you didn't get it, the injection disaster has been ramping up.
Ringo and Mick Jager cancelling concerts.

Bro, I want a source where it explicitly says that Bieber took the vaccine. This is just the same article where they are like "Do you assume his vaxx status?"

we had a study pop up here by some major institute. bottomline was roughly 1% of the people that took the vax enjoyed, or continue to enjoy, medium to severe side effects.

got memoryholed in literally the same
day

There's evidence he's vaccinated now.

Attached: file.png (700x525, 576.74K)

If he went on twitter saying he tested positive for coof, they would have reported he got the injection and everything would be fine
But he's sick, so they'll note he didn't get the injection so everything must remain fine and calm
However, if he claimed was healthy without the injection, then streams of "fuck you nigger chud hope you die" would be raining on him rn

Can probably find it on his gf twatter.
Highly likely his gf guilt trip jim to get it with them, the timing is close to what happened to her.

Kek

exactly... somehow for Djokovic it was a crime to refuse the clot-shot... But we're supposed to believe they would've let him get away with it?

>Ringo and Mick Jager cancelling concerts.
Vax or no vax, this was coming soon, desu.
I wouldn't hang onto this as proof, as it can be dismissed with "they're old as fuck"

Woah! Justin Beiber is a racist anti-science bigot?

kek

Bieber is a king
>youtube.com/watch?v=Vd3nqGobDZs

'covid' lol same with Castro.

Doesn't he do tours out of country? Pretty sure that's hard evidence given the mandates.

Yeah I’m sure it’s normal to read Willy get facial paralysis a month after you healthy hot wife has a stroke.

Shills will say 1% is nothing but then said we absolutely had to get vaccinated for a disease with a CFR of 0.002%

They are getting pretty desperate hey. Welp at least they can blame neurological disorders on a corona virus (fucking lol) and most normies will eat it up.

So he requires you be vaccinated but not himself?

I don't buy that, he clearly goes to the church of saint Fauci

>Doesn't he do tours out of country? Pretty sure that's hard evidence given the mandates.
this
I believe US only lifted restrictions for international travel recently

Say what you want about him but he's not the type to betray his fans when he grew passed his rebel years. He took the real injections as did his wife.