Brit/pol/ - My dad got strangled to death and lit on fire and it was hilarious edition

>Comedy is often seen as a useful way to tackle thorny topics but Chris McGlade has gone the extra mile with his stand-up show Forgiveness - about his father's murder, in 2011.

>His father, Terry, was murdered in his own home by a friend he had taken in.

>"I remember when the police came and told me my dad had been strangled to death and set on fire," the comic says, from his home, in Redcar, Teesside.

>"It was a shock because I thought he'd just been killed in the fire," he says quietly.

bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-61743795

Attached: file.png (976x700, 861.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.eu/article/european-commission-urge-eu-candidate-status-for-ukraine/
archive.is/CULkJ
theguardian.com/culture/2022/jun/14/lenny-henry-always-surprised-lack-of-black-asians-glastonbury
youtube.com/watch?v=uWzQ1zRECYY
youtube.com/watch?v=W1-qYmCWHAw
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10914419/Lenny-Henry-says-surprised-lack-black-people-audience-Glastonbury.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10913519/Whitby-votes-END-second-home-ownership-2-111-votes-favour-just-157-against.html
youtube.com/watch?v=NkxuKe2wOMs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Skynewsmong is absolutely seething
He should sort that tbqh

Attached: 0FA7D01B-FFE9-4027-991F-C193C5BB6E4A.png (830x434, 285.17K)

he lives in your head rent free?

Wonder if it's anything to do with the new face of Britain. I've heard some jarring stories fro health workers

>The European Commission will recommend granting Ukraine official status as an EU candidate country, according to several officials familiar with deliberations that took place during a debate among commissioners on Monday.
>The debate in the College of Commissioners followed a surprise visit Saturday by Commission President Ursula von der Leyen to Kyiv, where she discussed Ukraine’s membership bid with President Volodymyr Zelenskyy. It was von der Leyen’s second trip to the Ukrainian capital since Russia’s full-scale invasion began in late February.
>Zelenskyy and other Ukrainian officials have pleaded for official recognition as an EU candidate country, saying the designation would provide an incalculably precious wartime morale boost. They have repeatedly noted that since the Maidan Revolution of 2013-14, Ukrainian citizens have repeatedly risked their lives — and indeed thousands have now perished — fighting for a free, democratic future in the EU.
>Officials familiar with the debate among commissioners said there was keen awareness of the sacrifices made by Ukrainians and clear recognition of the need to send a strong message to Russian President Vladimir Putin that he has lost any chance of reclaiming Ukraine into his supposed sphere of influence.
politico.eu/article/european-commission-urge-eu-candidate-status-for-ukraine/

Attached: file.png (1440x960, 964.26K)

Full article from yesterday: archive.is/CULkJ

A few paragraphs from it:

>Children are arriving at school unable to say their own names or drink from cups, The Times Education Commission’s final report will reveal this week.

>It will call for a kind of “five-a-day” initiative to encourage parents to talk to and play with their children, similar to the healthy eating campaign.

>The year-long inquiry into the state of education in the UK, which heard evidence from dozens of experts, publishes its final report on Wednesday. It exposes the inequality within schools and calls for a laser-like focus on education, particularly in the early years.

>A head teacher from Nottinghamshire said that her school spent little time on literacy or numeracy in reception because it had to focus on basic care. Some four and five-year-old children joined reception class unable to say their own names and having drunk only from baby bottles. One child was brought to school in a shopping trolley.

>She told the commission: “We’ve got about 50 per cent of the children in reception and nursery who are not toilet-trained. We have to employ care workers just to change nappies. We’ve got children who are still drinking from bottles with teats when they start school. They are four years old and their language will include the word ‘bot-bot’, because that’s their communication for ‘Can I have a drink please?’

>“We’re seeing children coming in still on baby food. We had one child arrive having had 14 teeth removed. I have a parent who brings their child to school in a shopping trolley because it’s the cheapest mode of transport.”

>Another head teacher, in Cumbria, said children were starting school still using dummies and some were brought to school in buggies until they were six or seven because they were easier to contain. The school runs parenting classes and adult literacy lessons to address barriers to learning.

Highly likely.

Attached: nige implies.png (305x338, 169.33K)

why is eddie such a liar though?

how exactly is that related to the 'new face of britain'

asking seriously. not shitposting.

I would like to know more; because every non-white person I know would look at you like there's something wrong with you if your child still pissed itself at age 5.

>associates with non-whites
Ngmi

The fucking state. Can anyone here tell me what the fuck is going on. Are modern day mother's so bad they don't even speak to their children anymore?

Attached: Screenshot_20220614-104506.png (1080x2340, 456.97K)

can't be helped
my bathroom has a mirror

read the thread, daft lad

and the answer to that is yes, they are fucking terrible and only pop babies out for child support

I would imagine it's people who would normally rely on social workers, nurseries and schools to raise their children for them but couldn't do that because of lockdowns.

Glastonbury? Too white.
theguardian.com/culture/2022/jun/14/lenny-henry-always-surprised-lack-of-black-asians-glastonbury

Can someone help me with this riddle?

>Jessica asked her mother to watch after her collectible coin while she did her homework. Her mother set it on the counter where Jessica's sister found it and put it in her pocket. Her father and sister left for a weekend trip. When they returned her sister gave the coin back to Jessica. Her father never even saw the coin. Who has possession of the coin now?

Attached: 1601154264481.jpg (2048x1785, 228.67K)

The horse's name is Friday

Attached: 1655182206188.jpg (640x811, 85.63K)

Is the shadow supposed to look like something?

WinRAR

Mumberg.

Support your local loyal order

Attached: 9k=(15).jpg (1240x700, 128.95K)

Sturgeon wants an indy ref

looks like a peter hitchens shaped merchant?

Sherlock Holmes.

WAS IT INTENTIONAL I WONDER?

Nonce.

>the last generation
We're getting rid of nigs?

Definately not all of them. My missus is a great mum, but my brothers ex just drops kids out of her with any bloke that will fuck her and uses them like weapons against the dad but ignores them otherwise, sits watching jereny kyle while the kid starves or is fed haribo.
I was visiting my dad and my nephew, she came to pick him up and said " if you ever want to take him for a summer just let me know". I only met her once before, but she was willing to offload her 4 yold kid on me for 3 months.
We are in a situation where masses of people are dumber than have been in hundreds of years, and they get to breed at whim.
Smart strong Men need to reestablish control of women and instill a sense of duty and responsibility.
But it's fuuuckkked, this socirty is fuuuckked. It wasn't filled with nonces back then.

>nottinghamshitter

bames, wonderful bames.

rabbit you must have read it but you never answered if you did or not

cringe

>BAMES raised by ipads
Imagine the specimens in Bradford 20 years from now.

It's fucking mental. My cousin is a primary school teacher and says it is not uncommon to find 5 year olds being dropped off wearing nappies. We need Breeding licences or something. I hate modern women of this country so much. Disgusting stupid fat selfish slags with the minds of children.

let's make things even more obvious and blatant

youtube.com/watch?v=uWzQ1zRECYY
youtube.com/watch?v=W1-qYmCWHAw

Reminded me of this.

>this is considered funny

Attached: alexa, please ruin my day.jpg (826x1032, 308.55K)

I was at a wedding this weekend and got speaking to a couple of primary school teachers who said it's pretty commonplace for kids to leave for high school without being able to multiply or even subtract.

Notts user here
It is bad here, if it wasn't for the uni students you would hardly see white people.
But i took my kid to a park other day and there were at least 100 white kids and not a wog in site.
We shall be going back there i can assure you.

Or it's shitskin kids....

>20 years from now
well i got bad news and good news for you user depending how you look at it

we don't have 20 years and neither do they
whatever is left in bradford in 20 years will probably be mostly insects

>ut i took my kid to a park other day and there were at least 100 white kids and not a wog in site.
Thats because bames dont do anything with their kids. Hence why theyre still wearing nappies and cant hold a cup or talk at 5.

They won't stop until they've blacked everything. Anti-white cunts.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10914419/Lenny-Henry-says-surprised-lack-black-people-audience-Glastonbury.html

Attached: lenny-henry.png (1020x784, 886.09K)

>I would imagine it's people who would normally rely on social workers, nurseries and schools to raise their children for them but couldn't do that because of lockdowns.
That's what I don't understand - isn't that also the M.O. of the white working class down the bottom?

BAMEs use these services far more than natives do, Bamjeet

prove it

Dogberg bros.....

Attached: Screenshot_20220614_112406_com.android.gallery3d.jpg (1080x2240, 1.68M)

What do the Chinese want Bradford for?

Yes, it is. Some years ago I worked for the child support agency and there was no shortage of white British scum. The children whose cases I dealt with are now probably on their sixth or seventh child themselves.

No mate, i take kid to plenty of places and there is usually a gang of niglets causing shit, pushing in que for slide, one paki kid appeared out of no where and tried to scratch my kids eyes out.
I almost punched it like a grown man but is mum dragged it off and ran away.
If it drew blood i would have slapped them both.
Bames let their kids run feral, so local parks in infected zones are full of the fuckers.
Luckily im a giant and was told by a paki bodybuilder i look like a scary viking, so when i stand up in anger they fucking run.

>Whitby votes to BAN second homeowners from buying new builds and plots to make outsiders pay DOUBLE council tax in first round of battle against holiday lets that are 'pricing locals out of the housing market'
I hope that includes landlords as well. You'll have the GDP fetishists lecturing them on how it's bad for the economy.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10913519/Whitby-votes-END-second-home-ownership-2-111-votes-favour-just-157-against.html

Attached: based-whitby.png (335x1137, 368.07K)

There's two black girls in the front row.

Based dogberg.

Attached: file.png (640x811, 397.37K)

Nah was seething all last thread coz I went the jim

The manner in which people use services is very different though.

Do you really think that the BAMES are a monolithic group?
Even then, do you think that the average paki pawns their kids off to the state when they have a wife at home already on bennies specifically looking after the kid?

those people don't want government intervention in their lives - they want bennies money and free shit.

That's not the same as relying on social workers and nurseries to raise the kids. mong

u still seething about him tho?

Ironic since Glastonbury is libtard central.

hahaha nah you were seething because you can't fight and don't know anything about fighting

youtube.com/watch?v=NkxuKe2wOMs