Derailing The Great Reset - General Bread

How can we derail the absolutely retarded "The Great Reset" agenda? As a fellow degenerate, I've had enough of these globohomo, elite faggots, shitting up the world with their low IQ agendas. Maximum derails welcomed.

Attached: v-DNMPGaF5RQ1D4lP0kWQe9olnmiqejNN-WtPzffWO0.jpg (1920x1080, 408.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GgxU72-qo9I
amazon.co.uk/Network-AWUS036NHA-Adapter-150-Mbps-802-11b/dp/B004Y6MIXS
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's already being derailed and there's nothing that can get it back on track now. Their entire plan is collapsing out of fucking hubris.

The Great Rebunga.

You are deluded. Its going exactly to plan.

>Two pollocks
>Outta fucking nowhere
Get lost schlomo.

Dont worry goy about the great reset. Its cancelled i promise.

Nigger did you post under 2 IDs and forget to memeflag one of em? Get the fuck outta here. Also:

Attached: haveabump.png (800x639, 503.48K)

This bread is so desu kino bro it's really happening

hard to derail this shit when its like 96% through already
like how do you unvaxx all the people? you cant.

by not doing literally anything. The NWO are betting on people taking actions and progressing the their agenda by action/reaction of the masses.chekem

They vaxxed less people than they planned. Once all the vaxxed have died or can't really participate anymore there is no one to keep the "extremists" in check.

I don't think this is correct. We don't need to Minecraft anything or anyone but we need to spread information. I know several people who haven't received the clotshot but they are still oblivious to what is actually happening.

Jup. Quite funny to watch actually.

Attached: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!.png (634x650, 195.7K)

point is, their plan is already as good as complete anyway.
everyone already got fucked by it one way or another and maybe in ways we havent even fully realized yet.

fpbp, covid was a massive unplanned failure and pfizer boy is actively joking about/lamenting fake news articles at Davos claiming Albert Bourla and Klaus Schwab being arrested by the FBI. they HAD to have absolute secrecy for this plan to work and they lost that around 2007. Their plans wont succeed but theyll die rich and unmolested by the goyim.

>failure
they made crazy amounts of money and billions of people got injected multiple times with some mystery liquid.
>they HAD to have absolute secrecy for this plan to work
they dont really seem to give a shit at all, they literally tell everyone what they are planning to do. nothing about it was ever secret to begin with.

Attached: 066 KLAUS SCHWAB.jpg (750x1050, 604.19K)

You could try spamming your neighbourhood’s WiFi connections with “infowars.com/show” each time it starts or 24/7 (so when they try connecting to their router they see a long list of “infowars.com/show” repeated. See video)
I’m sure if enough people done it people would notice...

youtu.be/GgxU72-qo9I
amazon.co.uk/Network-AWUS036NHA-Adapter-150-Mbps-802-11b/dp/B004Y6MIXS

Via memes? Someone buys the stockphoto vid of own nothing smile guy and overlap it with real messages aka "you will own nothing and - because Fed printed trillions", "You will own no- you will be owned and be happy". Etc

Normies can't think beyond 15 second clips. Chinas greatest ever weapon and possibly tge grays weapon of all time has been amd is currently still proving this fact aka Tiktok.

Attached: please don't go to these places and commit political violence.jpg (1410x847, 364.17K)

you dont get it, faggot. the plan all along was to seraul the great reset. the great awakening was the plan all along. kabalism beliefs are based on dark and light, going from dark to light is the great awakening. they control both sides. christ is the only way not to play satans game.

Attached: Screenshot_20220614-070909_Free Adblocker Browser.jpg (1079x1247, 604.99K)