How come he's calling the shots?

Like who the fuck is this guy? Who put him on the top of the food chain? Nobody elected his ass, nobody vouched for him. One day he just announces he's the man and we just accept this shit. Fuck this guy

Attached: FVH8lV4XoAAwliZ.jpg (1170x1165, 153.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trophic_level?wprov=sfla1
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6421459/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He has money; the only thing in life that matters.

Elections are glorified popularity contests, and that's assuming they're legitimate (they're not). I may not like Gates, but I respect that he actually earned his power through material achievements.

not even a college graduate.

>drank raw eggs
>ate tons of meat
>@Vegan VeganWorldOrder
huh?

Who is that fat nerd on the right?

id legit rather feel perfectly healthy and strong my whole life and be poor than be rich and dumpy

You are giga retarded if you think that it is a fair compensation a bodybuilder and a tech CEO.
Let's imagine for a minute that you are not as retarded as you appear to be.
Meat eats plants to make meat, do you think that the animals you eat just magically make their own flesh?
Look up trophic levels it is basic fucking thermodynamics.
Go eat meat and eggs all day if you want and you will just did from heart disease unless you work out all day long to be a bodybuilder.

The bottom line is that you are brainwashed by the meat industry into thinking that meat is good for you and all the vegans are onions boys when in reality you should not be eating as much meat and advertising says so. Sardinia and Okinawa have the longest lived humans on the planet and they are mainly vegetarian with a little bit of meat and fish.

Do some fucking research if you are not as retarded as you appear to be.

Attached: 1627358151611.jpg (600x600, 165.4K)

Just a copy paster Indian.

lol, fucking what?
billy stole dos from his roommate to pass a assignment. his entire life is built around that one theft. shouldn't of been a pie, it should of been a baseball bat.

Agree with this

>billy stole dos from his roommate
Allegedly. (and even if it's true, a very profitable theft is a very material achievement)

>nutrition
>basic thermodynamics
Based retard

>Elections are glorified popularity contests
they are literally the definition of a popularity contest, damn nigger

Isn't that I said? double nigger

he's probably talking about energy in = energy out, calories in = calories out, which is all true.

he sold enough copies of microsoft word to officially become a god

“Calories” have nothing to do with the effective energy extracted from food

You are such a stupid fuck if you don't understand that we are wasting energy by eating meat all the time instead of eating a balanced diet.
If you want to eat only meat you have to eat organs of the animal as well if you want to get anywhere near the same amount of nutrients from a balanced diet.

Funny how confident you think you are when you are just an ignorant fucked who believes the lies the mega corps feed you.

Attached: 1653219593180.jpg (1024x705, 96.72K)

You seem emotionally unstable. Maybe a change of diet is in order

When Bill dies I'll gave a glass to that. Based OP speaks truth for once.

Attached: 1625647135846.gif (600x212, 3.57M)

>brainwashed by the meat industry
Hahahhahhahaha lad that's a good one. Big meat is winning the propaganda war with all their sinister brainwashing techniques.

But let's be serious. Flabby pencil-necked fags like gates are the best advertisment for a meat heavy diet.

>Inb4 you call me a retard
Idgaf. I'd rather be a retard than a limp-wristed poofter like you or Bill Gates.

Bill looks like such a pedo. I'd arrest him on sight...

Attached: jr wtf.jpg (360x360, 32.82K)

It isn't.
We don't produce the exact same thing herbivores do.
We need them in the food chain, or we get VERY dumb. A loss of a good 15iq points.

Nothing of value to say, just admit you lost you little baby bitch, you have no clue what you are talking about.
Go watch more McDonald's and milk ads to make yourself feel like that is what human are meant to be consuming and call it a day.

Bill gates isn't a vegan. He eats McDonalds twice a week and his favorite burger is the quarter pounder, from his own words. He wants to cut back animal farming because he doesn't own the land because 80% of all those millions of acres of onions and corn go to feeding animals as well as housing them, since animals are big. If you switched to plants he could buy 2/3 of all that land that is wasted on cows, pigs and chickens. Shit thread, you're probably colored and low IQ. Sneed in options box

agree. picrel will keep you healthy and fit.

Attached: 132384733.png (800x392, 376.93K)

>we are wasting energy by eating meat all the time instead of eating a balanced diet.
We should kill africans, jews and leftists to stabilize our energy.
Don't you agree?

Muslims too... Oooops, too close to home, France?

Attached: swole.jpg (499x499, 108.21K)

You accepted the terms and conditions for your windows license without reading them.
You chose this.

I already said africans.

Look up trophic levels if you don't understand.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trophic_level?wprov=sfla1

Human body can't digest cellulose as we aren't ruminants. We have a short digestive tract with one stomach containing hydrochloric acid. Only carnivores have this digestive system. If we were meant to eat plants, we would have multiple stomachs or a large one filled with bacteria, not acid.
Plant eating animals use bacteria in their stomach to break down plant cellulose. Many animals such as the Gorilla eat their own feces to pass it through the stomach again multiple times. If you wanna eat shit then go ahead.
You know nothing about nutricion so stop talking about things you dont know anything about. If you love your potatoes so much, Irishman, then just say so. Stop making up cope.

You haven’t said anything to argue against. At least the regular schizos have infographics
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6421459/