Are you happy just following the herd (christianity, nazi/trad beliefs) or do you actually value critical thought?

Are you happy just following the herd (christianity, nazi/trad beliefs) or do you actually value critical thought?

The main nazi critique of jews (see culture of critique) is literally that jews ask too many questions and don't mindlessly obey whatever rules are thrown at them. Maybe you just like having someone to tell you what to do, but I don't.

Attached: cow.jpg (1284x1192, 190.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/novel/show.php?id=16201141
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The problem with jews is that they don't fit with their host populations, most people don't mix well with eachother longterm

yep. 109 countries can't be wrong

where is any actual proof that the number is that?

Because they are cut so they Become mentally ill doesnt mean everyone must become sociopath, foreskin thief.

Anyway most of christian critical thought is same as elsewhere same for kikes as your religion is chimera of Baal Hammons cult, semitic religions and ironically mesopotamian religions the nemesis of kikes

You haven't even read it retard, kys.

Listen here you fucking nigger FBI nigger kike nigger faggot nigger gaslighting nigger bitch nigger fuck nigger you nigger Kill nigger yourself nigger nigger nigger
>glownigger

Attached: Terrypunch.png (661x623, 446.33K)

You tell me sis. Being a slave was so much easier and happier. Now I have gnosis and freedom from the archons, but their relentless assaults drive me mad and pain. Freedom is constant anger and stabbings. I will kill Satan himself because God is a coward.

Sociopath just means someone who refuses to submit to being controlled by others.

>if you read this magic book you won't die!

are people actually this dumb?

satan isn't real - why do people worry about this made up stuff? It's a colossal waste of time.

We must have read different Culture of Critique books.

Attached: Expellled from 109 Locations.png (1477x791, 120.26K)

ok so its some unsourced infographic

Attached: Jews Expelled 359 times.png (928x8840, 1.22M)

i like how even on the adls website they never deny the claim or insinuate in any way that it is exaggerated or false. also in the spirit of absolutely mogging you kikes, here is the official jewpedia page with a comprehensive list of your vile ilks banishments.

Hitler didnt kill 6 million jews , he killed 10 million communists .

Ok and have you checked a single one of those citations? No. This is hearsay bullshit.

>Being a slave to satan was so much easier
>Kill satan himself
You can’t even lift up your black dildo.

You expect me to believe you can kill satan kek.

Attached: 96ED767E-A941-4A2E-97D9-A69BCDA47A32.jpg (750x710, 109.62K)

It absolutely is false and exaggerated.

Here's 908 expulsions (with explanations and sources)
pixiv.net/novel/show.php?id=16201141

And where did the sources get that information? It leads back somewhere. What exactly counts as "proof" that jews were expelled?

Everyone knows the jews rape babies and kids then torture them and extract their adrenochrome all the “goyim” know