The absolute COPIUM

The absolute COPIUM .

How long until cryptofags kill themselves?

Attached: 5DA4DB00-EF47-4773-9572-AE6311B3E07C.jpg (1170x913, 623.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/youtube-xQNVgo5h-D4
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/make-styxhexenhammer666-get-job
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he has a hot dutch wife and quirkly alt twitch hoes drool over him.

seething yet chud?

Attached: firefox_Q7uRJV07wU.png (1102x633, 1.26M)

>it won't botther me because I sold half when it was all time top

I'm waiting to buy the tasty dip

Two weeks

Nocoiner cope :^)

I don't think he holds crypto, he has stated he is a technology boomer

Is that the whole thing about w*men being more attracted to guys who are married than if he were single or is it E-famous or both?

yeah. this chinese bitch got real personal at the grocery store and wanted my snapchat. Like she saw the diapers and kid clothes then got super into me all of a sudden

>The absolute COPIUM .
>How long until cryptofags kill themselves?
How long did you know you were an incel, virgin?

Attached: 1650619586696.png (657x527, 141.51K)

I'll probably buy the dip. Cash is crashing more at this rate, especially with inverted bond markets and endless printer sounds.

This. Women see a man with his shit together, married with kids means he’s not a dead beat and his dick works. if he’s decent to good looking and takes care of his body she’s thinking “I want that man”. Not “i want a man like that”

Beware women who are decked out at the grocery store. They’re looking for men like this and looking to meet him at the grocery store, I shit you not.

And when it inevitably rises again you will cry as usual, nocoiner.

This but unironically

Styxhexenhammer666 is obsessed with free gaming laptops and devising schemes to fool people into send him enormous donations and weekly tithes for his "Salvation Laptop Fund" which he uses to buy more expensive gaming laptops. He's running a big scam operation to fool all of you into sending him your life savings to buy yourself a place on his so-called "Salvation Laptop". In reality Styx will just type your name onto a list which he saves as a Word document on his "magical" laptop, that's your "place of salvation". He will then use your money to buy himself even more expensive gaming laptops that he'll play on his luxury yacht and private jet while plotting to rule the world through his laptop scam.

Styx Laptop pledge drive:
archive.org/details/youtube-xQNVgo5h-D4

>Petition to make Styx get a job
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/make-styxhexenhammer666-get-job

▶ Styx boasts about his "tech skills" but doesn't know how to transfer the data from his HDD
▶ Keeps replacing his microphones because the volume is always terrible (he doesn't know how to adjust it)
▶ He fails to properly install his Logitech peripherals on his other laptop and thinks they don't work simply because his other laptop is "too old" to work with Logitech software

Attached: pastor-styxhexenhammer666.jpg (1284x900, 154.86K)

I'm gonna buy the dip, I'd still rather not have cash.

>Styx boasts about his "tech skills" but doesn't know how to transfer the data from his HDD

I mean I've worked in 'tech' for a long ass time and theres tons of basic shit I honestly couldn't tell you how to do but I could figure it out pretty fast if i wanted too

I've forgotten which print statements are used by which programming language and have to look it up if I havne't used a language in years

I truly wish cryptosemites eat shit.
In the war of good vs evil their impulse was to try to profit.
To profit by speculating.
Evil.
Jews.
Cryptosemites are just jews.

Buy the dip, everything including stocks and metals is down, why do retards and bots only talk like its crypto when even Boomers are fucked as the stock market is now down 20% this year?

based

we prefer the pronoun "chudster" ok faggot tranny

wait until after tether blows up, it will crater the crypto market

>just get 999 stellar lumens
Everybody above 1000 will be culled.

XLM is clearly made to serve the global currency.
>XRP is a decoy, red herring.

Pretty sure cryptofags started killing themselves when Luna died just a few weeks ago.

>I suppose