Parents don’t approve of my cop desires

>I want to be a cop
>my parents want me to be a doctor

What do? Or should I just become a lawyer?

>inb4 underage
I’m 22 in college

Attached: 57E7AE09-C56E-4B2D-B63B-B85581ADFC75.png (471x353, 158.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

granddesignexposed.com/sun/baal.html
youtu.be/eJK1gLHbOxA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You want to become someone everyone hates?

>be cop
>get shot to death by a nigger
>nobody cares

>in college
Hate to break it to you user, but most precincts will reject you outright just for this.

>become a doctor
>be surrounded by a harem of big ass big boobie bitches all day everyday
your parents just want what's right for you, OP

Do Doctor or Lawyer. Its a lot of school, but you will make big money and live well. Everyone takes on debt to be successful, most do at least. So do it.

Yeah fr it just seems chill af and fat pay to just hang out with the boys and crack nigger skulls
No niggers in my country home town, just tweakers and meth labs but relatively safe. No sherif has ever been killed here
Yeah I probably just wouldn’t mention it

>my cop urges

Be a cop. If go to law school now you'll be 38 by the time you start reaping the rewards of being lawyer.

>t. Knower, relatives are all government workers

Hol up, that’s what the life of a doc is like? Big ass and big boobie bitches? Why am I even thinking twice then

Elaborate, is this a phenomenon?

Yes, you can see my incompetence through my grammar

It seems like the job market for lawyers is dismal as fuck

At least doctors are in high demand and make bank

Why the fuck would you want to become a tool of pedophile elites whose job it is to murder and enforce debt slavery on his own citizens?

You do realize your boss will eventually ask you to kill or capture your family friends and neighbors right, that day is coming.

Don't do it man. Literally anything but that is better, don't become a machine husk of the state with no soul left.
Death would preferable to that.

Cheers user. I’ll probably get a large grant for med school because my family is low income. Not nigger just white trash

yeah, whenever i go to the doctor's office, it's like 99% girls and the doctor is a male
or at the hospital, most nurses are female
but being a cop sounds fun too, either way i dont think itd be hard to get good pussy in either job

A cop is just a system enforcer and if the system is satanic.... then 1+1=2.

Being a doctor is fine aslong as you aren't an enforcer of big pharma or beholden to it instead since then you would be part of the problem.

A lawyer to protect the innocent, sure. A lawyer to protect the crooked, no.

To those who are not saved; Know that the end is nigh and thus not much time remains. All who do not believe in Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour are doomed to end up in the lake of fire and remain condemned. If you wish to avoid such a fate believe in Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour for your Salvation and repent and He will deliver you from evil and save you from the everlasting lake of fire.

Also I suggest caution regarding other denominations that call themselves Christians. What my faith led me to is non-denominational Christianity but for you God might have a different plan so go where God leads you.

catholics beware as you are in danger of damnation: granddesignexposed.com/sun/baal.html

Something worth watching if you have the time: youtu.be/eJK1gLHbOxA

Attached: 1655195122171.jpg (4096x1376, 2.3M)

>Wants to be a cop
>In this time and age
>In America
Don't do it bro, cops in America are getting all the hate these days and for good reasons, between cops actively choosing the stupid people over the smart to hire and having to obey and support the current globohomo government it's a terrible decision.
Same with being a doctor in my opinion although that's my covid antivaxx beliefs speaking, but still better than being a cop so i guess the only thing i can really advise you to do is do your research and be careful of taking in any debts for fund an education you won't use.

do what you want
but I don't think they'll hire you if you're smart enough to be a doctor

Can’t tell if ur talking about cop or doctor lul

Join your local militia, fool.

You tell me, you cop fever fag.
Now go be a doctor instead.