Un gato disposes of a runt

youtube.com/watch?v=Fnc5ANlXeS0
Politically speaking, what are your thoughts on this? What do you think about the women in the comments getting angry and screeching to save the half-eaten kitten?

Attached: hairy pussy.jpg (807x605, 140.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fnc5ANlXeS0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

cats are disgusting, you dont see dogs doing this shit

why we should care about what a woman think, if they weren't able to give birth to children we would have killing all of them long time ago. That's literally their only use in life just to give birth and then fuck off so if they cry or they get mad well too bad for them I guess

No they just suffocate the runts

yeah you see dogs licking other dogs' assholes and eating their own shit

catshitters btfo

Huh yes you do. Have you not seen that picture of the pitbull puppies who killed and ate their litter mate? Shit gets posted here all the time. Nature is brutal. It's not just cats or dogs or any specific animal.

shitbulls arent dogs theyre demons

>bush
nice

>I hate Mondays...

Not all dogs are shitbulls. All cats are shitbulls.

Too bad humans aren't allowed to dispose of their runts and diseased offspring. Cats know what is best: Discard the genetically deformed and weak. Good kitty.

Attached: Screenshot_20220612-044639.png (1020x2340, 3.37M)

Nature is brutal, but pitbulls are not natural. They're like the nigger: bred by sociopaths and artificially introduced into polite society.

no, they eat their own shit and kill their weak puppies, my branpa had a boxer, and she had like 4 puppies, then one day she started to kill them, she took one of the puppies by the neck and stared to throw it in every side, my granpa did the impossible and hit her continuosly in order to let the puppy go but she only left the bite when the puppy was dead

Attached: How-To-Stop-A-Puppy-From-Eating-Poop-Guide.jpg (1280x780, 151.03K)

>le anecdote
same thing, boxers are deformed and retarded just like shitbulls

Nom nom nom

Attached: 1653834192043.webm (480x853, 2.36M)

This

Humans used to do this, they still do in some societies, the reason the west is in decline can be directly tied to the birth of the welfare state and the way it encourages the stupidest and weakest amoing us to reporoduce while discouraging the best of us to do the same, and socialized healthcare that breaks its back to keep runts and freaks alive and pays for them to reproduce, artificially if necesarry when even nature says no.

Read the video description

>youtube.com/watch?v=Fnc5ANlXeS0
That's a chink's job.

Attached: 1642587142079.png (500x375, 245.61K)

/thread
But fuck cannibalism, is also degeneracy