Would you convert for a cute Muslim girl? Would you have Muslim kids?

Been dating this girl for a few years now. She's perfect in my eyes. Cooks and cleans daily, no social media, never tried drugs or alcohol, never been clubbing, virgin until marriage (furthest she'll go with me is oral for now). She's also on track to becoming a doctor (doing her doctorates in psychiatry) and the best part is, she's not only 12 years younger than me (27, 39), but she's BASED AS FUCK (her whole family HATES nigs/nig culture and she worships white cock, says she loves my blue eyes and blonde hair and she wants half white children to "improve her race").

My family fucking loves her but her family is the problem. They saw me as a godless heathen at first but warmed up to me pretty fast once they spent some time with me and my family.

I'm at that time in my life where I want to settle down and I asked her father for her hand in marriage (her dads opinion is very important to her and she never does anything without his blessing). He said yes but only on three conditions.

1. I officially convert to Islam
2. I actually follow the Quran (go to mosque, pray daily, no more alcohol/bacon etc...)
3. Our children will grow up Muslim and follow all its principles daily.

I'm ok with converting (I can just play along and do whatever the fuck I want when they aren't there) but I honestly don't want my future kids to be Muslim. If I have a daughter she'll have to wear that hijab shit and what else, would she also be expected to marry a much older pervert too? (Kinda like her to me lol). I don't want that for my children.

What do you guys think? Is it worth it? Would you go through with it if you were in my shoes? I don't think I'll ever find a girl like this again, BUT I DON'T WANT ACTUAL MUSLIM CHILDREN!

Attached: main-qimg-85e69aa825ae5331863f02695183624f-lq.jpg (602x929, 89.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

granddesignexposed.com/sun/baal.html
youtu.be/eJK1gLHbOxA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>changing your beliefs for a women
>changing your beliefs for a NON-WHITE
get the fuck off Any Forums, you don't belong here

Attached: 1647370161981.png (800x587, 332.93K)

Would you rather your daughter ride the cock carousel with guys who work at mcdonalds or sell drugs?

Yes convert. Yes your children should convert too

Join the winning team before you get left behind

I did it, it’s not worth it. If she believes this shit she is NOT fucking rational or stable and no amount of you pretending is going to fix that.

The only solution is to convert her away from Islam

This. Convert OP you hit the jackpot. As-salamu alaykum.

Attached: Screenshot_20220614-025006_Chrome.jpg (1080x2070, 1.24M)

Why would you want to convert her to western feminism from a religion that says she is chattel and exists to please your cock.

just lie to the old fart, once she's married to you, she's your property. Sharia law baby

fucking nigger

No. But she can have my kids.

Here's your future whore daughter user. Islam is following the rest of the west in its spiral into degeneracy. Don't think any religion is going to save you from this

Attached: 1630287696380.webm (576x1024, 974.55K)

probably, i'm not one who can afford to be overly picky about girls

What's so bad about having an obedient, submissive wife and daughters?

> NON-WHITE
fuck off jew

No

and here's your future son.
Islam is useless at stopping degeneracy. Despite this, every single muslim WILLINGLY immigrates to Western country knowing full well how degenerate we are. In their eyes, its still better than living in a muslim shithole

Attached: 1623784076811.png (578x883, 587.65K)

pretending to be one religion or another is irrelevant, if you think she'll be committed to you then it's worth it

I want to fuck an Arab girl.
Am I the eternal Swede?

Attached: arabqt2.webm (576x1024, 1.45M)

Seriously, why are you so weak that you convert to her religion instead of converting HER to Christianity?

>changing because of women
How is she going to respect a fuck that bends to her will that easily?
Why would she like the new you when she loved the previous you anyway?

This is just proseletysing Islam and using women as bait and that's fucking retarded.

A reminder that islam is a deception to mislead away from Salvation which comes from the Christian faith which is repentance and the belief in Jesus Christ's Sacrifice for the Forgiveness of sins.

To those who are not saved; Know that the end is nigh and thus not much time remains. All who do not believe in Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour are doomed to end up in the lake of fire and remain condemned. If you wish to avoid such a fate believe in Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour for your Salvation and repent and He will deliver you from evil and save you from the everlasting lake of fire.

Also I suggest caution regarding other denominations that call themselves Christians. What my faith led me to is non-denominational Christianity but for you God might have a different plan so go where God leads you.

catholics beware as you are in danger of damnation: granddesignexposed.com/sun/baal.html

Something worth watching if you have the time: youtu.be/eJK1gLHbOxA

Attached: 1655193532711.jpg (4096x1376, 2.3M)

>Islam miraculously raised a "perfect daughter"
>BUT I DON'T WANT ACTUAL MUSLIM CHILDREN!
Kys faggot

Attached: images (1).jpg (300x168, 7.52K)

I want to say no but if a cute Muslim girl liked me I'd probably fold and date her

Attached: 1653828191134.jpg (1440x1440, 623.13K)

The heart wants what the heart wants man. People do crazy things for love. Don't take the chance, if you love her then marry her.

Women convert to men, not the other way around, you limp wristed faggot.

Attached: 1631145427555.gif (400x400, 3.21M)

>Am I the eternal Swede?
that would be a swedish man wanting to be fucked by an arab bull, right after he fucked your sister

but western golem "men" arent men in the traditional sense

White women are the vast majority of converts. Kafis confirmed NOT men kek

Attached: 1639168013590.png (800x800, 1.06M)

Flag checks out

Attached: 1631107460522.png (970x957, 816.87K)

No, I would just kidnap her and she'll become the trophy queen of my Golden Steppe Empire

Attached: Horse rider 2.jpg (800x1000, 150.95K)

>White women are the vast majority of converts. Kafis confirmed NOT men kek

Attached: browncel.png (505x383, 38.3K)

>still believing the grooooming meme

Attached: 0defc5731a5f2a68.jpg (857x605, 163.88K)

She'll make a great single mother

I must admit she's cute indeed

Yea id turn her Christian.

>Would you have Muslim kids?
Never, my kids will be 'Children of God', not servants

> Cooks and cleans daily, no social media, never tried drugs or alcohol, never been clubbing, virgin until marriage (furthest she'll go with me is oral for now).

Sounds like you got yourself a laundry machine.