NEETS (not working or in school)

Who here has been a neet the LONGEST? Do people seriously expect me to drive an hour or two to work EACH WAY every day - pretend to do something for 8-10 hours - drive home - then I'm supposed to cook, eat, get my chores done and sleep? That's madness.

I've been a neet for over 15 years. What have your experiences been with comfy neethood vs wagie slavetime?

Attached: neetlife.png (800x600, 333.33K)

how do you afford it, is the big question? I've been working since I was 12 (a few hours on saturday), slowly stacking up the load till adulthood.

family help

I dunno why this shocks ppl - they aren't rich but if you try to spend cautiously it can work out

>trying to explain neet
>failing miserably
Why bother?

>start sleeping less so you can relax more before you have to do it all again
If you start doing this, quit immediately.

>Do people seriously expect me to drive an hour or two to work EACH WAY every day
Have you heard of remote work? Obviously it's not with your skill set, though.

people who are not in school and do not work.

so your family has been supporting you for 15 years without ever demanding you start to provide your own income? Those are some very nice people it appears.

do you live with your parents? if yes, do you help around the house?

They demand it a lot. These discussions usually just devolve into people being mad at you for neeting which I'm trying to avoid. It's not really productive.

>OP forming connections with his family, probably helping out around the house
user wouldn’t feed a friend if they were over during designated eating time

Who is more of a faggot?

no, i have a small rental apartment

i just finished laundry and i try to cook my parents food when I can

NEETs are the ugly dudes, that got lucky.

When you're young and pretty, you get baited with Dgen Culture. They shake their tits at you to make you a dog. You eventually shoot out a kid into this whore, but there's no Jobs to pay for these children born from Degeneration.

But that doesn't stop people from attempting to kill each other over a dollar.

That's why they curse NEETs - the virgins that dodged the system. That play video games all day and you can't say anything to them - because they're not like niggers in the ghetto on welfare, draining society with more mouths to feed you can't afford.

Smoke weed, play vidya, see some VR titties, and wait for these faggot Jew games to blow over. The best thing you can do in Hell, is create a little slice of Heaven for yourself.

Don't you want to be independent?

You said it yourself you have to spend cautiously and depend on family support. I don't want to pinch pennies or depend on others. Best of luck to you though.

bout to have my 1 year anniversary of not working. im 29 and moved back home because my dad got put on disability and cant see to drive so i help him out. i quit working since his gibs cover everything. mom also disabled and has lupus.

15 years, maybe longer?

longest ive been a neet for was 2 years
the only thing ive learned from working is that people are fucking passive aggressive, condescending assholes and that i should avoid them as much as possible

assuming a small rental is like $800/month, that's $10k/yr. Plus food, plus utilities, etc. Your parents are probably paying $20k/yr to fund your lifestyle. Don't you feel guilty?

Hate cops
Hate Wagies
Hate Vaxxies
Hate Government
Hate Jannies
Simple as

I mean of course but I think if I tried I would be working a minimum wage job, living with roommates, and even poorer. Being independent is not without consequence.

No, not really. I don't really get along well with my family. It's been a situation of getting money not love or emotional support for so long that I'm just used to it. Money isn't everything.

which industries/roles have you worked in?

are your parents wealthy? i'd feel even worse asking my parents for funds if i didn't get along with them, but whatever works for you user

why yes satan expects you to be apart of the cog and earn satan dollars instead of make them. Modern human society is a failure and epitome of pending jewish destruction.

Attached: D612C5F2-1B79-4D53-AFD2-ED69BB8DB7EE.gif (220x371, 901.37K)

retail, security, food service, and an office job

I was sad that some fags that I knew were rich, but now that the economy is gonna (((spontaneous))) implode.
13 years.

He literally said that he doesn't get along well with his family, you colossal retard.

I'd love to neet full-time but I also want money to fund my expensive hobbies (guns and cars mostly)
Can't afford ammo for plinking on neetbux

same
i want my own house and some guns, maybe a truck. once i have all that then i never want to work again

no, i try to save money

I only have one real plate to eat off.

I spend the most money on rent, insurance, dry goods like paper towels and cat supplies, food obviously. I am careful with my spending. I am not flying anywhere or staying in luxury resorts.

I get it you resent wagies but this rhetoric is tiring and unhelpful. You don't really want to understand - just to yell at us and belittle us.

r u gay?

they were never really supportive and still treat me like a little child - I don't like being dependent but I think it is my best option for now

I wish I had a car! Guns I can easily live without.

I started working 2 months ago at a restaurant. I don't know if it's that particular place, or if you guys are particularly antisocial, but the mood is pretty chill and we crack jokes to pass the time. I don't know what horrors you expect in an office. And bear in mind we're 3 Spanish one Romanian and 2 Spanish-born Moroccan and black dudes

I don't buy it
cool datamine thread though

>I don't know what horrors you expect in an office.

people talking behind your back and getting you in trouble

my experience has been that people don't really communicate with me they just narc on me and I get in trouble without realizing it until it is too late

I'm much more careful now but everyone slips up and has emotions.

hey OP hows your dentistry? been in a checkup during your 15 years ever? you might have tooth rot by now.