The most badass country in the world

The most badass country in the world

>Destroyed and conquered the Bulgarians
>Destroyed and conquered the Greeks
>Destroyed and conquered the Armenians
>Destroyed and wiped assyrians off the face of the earth. Literally we made these guys stateless lmao
>Kurds afraid of us
>currently conquering iraq
>Libya? LOL
>Currently unofficially annexing Syria, and we're gunna get away with it cuz who the fuck's gunna stop us?
>America and UK love us
>Russians scared of us and our drones
>Most arab state rely on us for protection
>Sweden and Finland bowing down to our demands
>Zangezur corridor through Armenia to Azerbaijan because we made Armenia our bitch
>We're about to make the Greeks our bitch over the Aegean Isles, and we'll probably take that from them too

Literally the whole world sucks our dicks and we get away with taking whatever the fuck we want. And we always get our way.

Diplomatically and Militarily we're top tier.

Come at me. Tell me I'm wrong.

inb4 lira and german turk, lol none of that matters

Attached: qP0fv1mqZpQwoJDnLJSeaxis4WhOye64LrbNaPet.jpg (1090x660, 38.43K)

Attached: 1651699970864.png (819x671, 85.21K)

Cheked

Attached: w1056h594fill.jpg (1056x594, 129.77K)

Whats their to cope bro we literally win left and right

i'd say it gets tired of winning but it doesn't lmao

Dangerously based Mehmet.

russ wishes papa putin was as based as erdogan

Attached: 1616610273329.jpg (420x808, 245.59K)

bruh calling me a roach doesn't mean shit when I'm a roach that wins in ever military conflict ever and get the west and the russians to bow down to my demands LOL literally no one here can say that im wrong

Attached: 1614530330850.png (750x692, 513.2K)

Attached: sad.gif (220x220, 887.04K)

erdogan is an infidel dog

Attached: erdogan_herzog.jpg (2015x1450, 698.26K)

Your food and snacks are good.

wheres my can of raid....

Attached: p1bkhdv7ax741.png (499x367, 304.06K)

Butthurt remnant of the sword detected

How's it feel we slaughtered you, took your country and that you'll never get it back because no one cares LOL

oh t*rkboyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Attached: 1625737765388.jpg (2634x1518, 1.05M)

Attached: 1629673519888.jpg (1024x840, 78.19K)

> lost repeated wars to Russia, including several times vastly outnumbering them
> two catastrophic sieges of Vienna
> literally the sick man of Europe for over a century and a half
>backwards, dysfunctional country for both world wars
> couldn’t finish the Armenian job
>can’t finish the Kurdish job
>Turkish inflation
>Turkish living standards

Try harder please

>Destroyed and conquered the Armenians
Everyone creeches and puts out flags for when Russia invades the ukraine, but why did nobody care when Azerbaijan invaded Armenia? Was part of it because Armenia is a Christian nation? Was part of it because it happened during the US election?

I will give you this honor if you take out Israel

>We're about to make the Greeks our bitch over the Aegean Isles, and we'll probably take that from them too

You'll do no such thing, and the West will have Constantinople back soon enough. We've let your filthy Muslim hands hold the city for too long.

Attached: hagia-sophia-head.jpg (982x726, 117.13K)

Because the Armenian's are whiny losers who have nothing to offer the world except being a burden. Seriously. Name one thing Armenia offers anybody. You can't.

Honestly super delicious that their prime minister is so open to us and the zangezur corridor. Watching their nationalists seethe for taking non stop L's for the last 100 years is better then cake.

LOL You american's suck our dicks and let us do what we want as long as you have miltary bases here.

were too important and youll throw the greeks under the bus per usual

Id say suck my dick but you guys already are

That has nothing to do about anything, you can say the exact same thing about the ukraine.

Muslim vermin, we raped your anuses at Lepanto, Malta, and Vienna, and we can do it again. We conquered under the sign of Our Lady of Guadalupe last time, maybe we can do it a second time.

Attached: Virgen_de_guadalupe1.jpg (788x1226, 250.77K)

>Armenian's are whiny losers who have nothing to offer the world except being a burden
You just described Ukrainians

first 4 points are copium for you cuz we win nonstop now

Armenia is finished, they have a prime minister that literally gives us anything we want

Last time I checked Kurds have no state and won't, ever.

hurrrudrrrr Turkish Inflation doesn't stop us from conquering our enemies, still winning

Going to Istanbul next week, finna eat all the kebabs

Cope.

>Upwards of twenty thousand Turks were put to death. Prisoners who were suspected of having concealed their money were tortured. Their arms and legs were cut off and they were slowly roasted over fires. Pregnant women were cut open, their heads cut off, and dogs’ heads stuck between their legs.

>From Friday to Sunday the air was filled with the sound of screams… One Greek boasted that he personally killed 190 Turks. Muslim Women were mass raped, the older women given to the Christian Albanians while the Greeks raped and butchered the young girls, many times in front of their family.

>The Jewish colony was systematically tortured in retribution for siding with the Turks. Their Synagogue was burnt and rabbi beheaded, Jews were all hung from trees and many were brunt alive.

>For weeks afterwards starving Turkish children running helplessly about the ruins were being cut down and shot at by exultant Greeks… The wells were poisoned by the bodies that had been thrown in…

>Historian W Alison Philips tells a horrific tale of mutilation and slaughter “For three days the miserable inhabitants were given over to lust and cruelty of a mob of savages. Neither sex nor age was spared. Women and children were tortured before being put to death. So great was the slaughter that Kolokotronis himself says that, from the gate to the citadel his horse’s hoofs never touched the ground. His path of triumph was carpeted with corpses. At the end of two days, the wretched remnant of the Mussulmans were deliberately collected, to the number of some two thousand souls, of every age and sex, but principally women and children, were led out to a ravine and slaughtered

Not gunna happen, besides stupid insults all you can do is seethe that we fuckin' dominate

its fun always getting what we want

Sweden and Finland bout to join Nato only cuz we said so and they're gunna accept our terms like little dogs

>most bloodthirsty nation of mongols
>rape, torture, conquer

in b4 your total annihilation

>Finland bowing down to our demands

We have not gaven Turks anything...so fuck you. We just have heard they stupid demands.

LOL none of that matter's cuz were the best in the region and everyone relies us on

>When my country plays the west and east masterfully
>When we literally want a neighboring enemies country we fucking take it violently and nobody does shit

Yeah man seems like a good life

You sad we fucked your country and there's nothing you can do about it?

Cope kilic artigi hahaha

Attached: 1641070310228.jpg (833x695, 129.78K)

Attached: 1634975421161.jpg (606x381, 71.97K)

ITT

butthurts calling me turkroach but not being able to prove me wrong that their respective countries bow down and suck our dicks and if they don't get ass raped by us

cope armenian faggots