I have a confession

Sometimes I wish I were a somali shitskin immigrant in Sweden. Just think about it logically. You could be the ugliest, lightbulb-headed, yellow-eyed, bald fucking subhuman nigger and still rape away at blonde, blue-eyed pussy that is out of reach for even the manliest native Swede. All you'd get is like, what, 10 years of prison time in a cell that looks like a literal 5 star hotel compared to the broken, dusty desert shithole you came from? Then, after 10 years you'd be out and could do rape blonde teen virgins all over again, because the ZOG feminist government will keep voting against their own self-interest and that of the Swedes. Just think about it logically. Being a dysgenic little heap of inbred genetic trash, who it would be logical to just magdump through his ugly constantly shaking ring-a-ding-ding-ding thank you come again deformed head is the new meta.

Attached: 1639139639814.jpg (1080x1080, 195K)

most mentally normal phillipino

I don't rape because it's against my values, not because I fear consequences. Mentally you're already a shitskin.

Nothing stopping you from doing that as a filipino, aside from the average swedish woman being able to overpower you, I suppose.

I too have thought about going to a Nordic country and doing crimes. But surely there must be a catch? There’s no way I could just migrate to Sweden, murder 60 social democrats and play ps2 in prison is there?

A very logical argument. I pray to God that He may increase your Homo Rectus gene content in the next life

Rape is natural and good

Youre a coward cüčkk
That's why I wish I'm a Somali - tall, strong, and having BBC

The catch is that this won't last forever

Why are Filipinos without fail weird sex obsessed freaks

Yep. Sounds like someone from the Philippines

This summarizes the real white-shitskin divide. Do you live near to the old city of Kant?

I'm honestly thinking about a visit to Sweden myself, although I am not a nigger

So this is why asian males hate White men so much...

Attached: 14009529285341.jpg (612x612, 78.7K)

I hate women. I busted a nut to the Morocco video in which Louisa Jespersen was beheaded. Hearing that slut scream for her mother gave me a raging boner. She deserved to die because she dressed like a slut in a Muslim country. I wish I could have decapitated and then skullfucked her myself. Is that normal?

Attached: DEATH TO NORDICUNT KUFFAR WHORE.jpg (655x458, 31.65K)

This. The cracks are showing.
Because the Spanish fucked them so hard they feel it centuries later.

The absolute state of flip men. Your women in America are whores for BWC.

>is this normal?

You my friend, are a terrible terrible troll.

10 years in jail ?
You mean 10 days of social services.

Bump.

Keep suffering in your shithole country HAHAHAHAHAHA

Yeah. Women are the niggers of the sexes.

I always click on this bosom, well chosen, fedora tip

As are women over in the Philippines.

Attached: filipina bargirls with sexpat.jpg (1024x768, 162.99K)

Iran your larp was going well till you posted this copy pasta. Get more original.

Bro to be honest this is really deranged, even by the standards of this Mongolian basket weaving board. What’s going on?

Yeah but look at the state of them lmao, no wonder why he's mentally scarred.

Their women are so fucking disgusting, must suck to be genetic trash

ID and digits checkd and witnessed

Unfortunately, this level of rumination and reflection precludes you from living the life of a Somali predator in Sweden.

they will give you boring playstation games that dont have any violence in them, not even sword and magic type stuff. maybe some racing games and fifa and thats it.