White people need to start acting like niggers

>Buh the (((meeeetia))) won't let us get away with that.
>Buh we can't. We get arrested if we dooo.
>Buh buh buh.
Niggers are based. Are they intelligent? No. Is their culture disgusting? Yes. Are they irritating? Yes. Are they obnoxious? Yes. But at the end of the day, they take care of business. Whites need to start acting more like niggers, old school mafia, etc. None of this nice guy shit. Start acting like niggers, and you'll see how much you get pandered to.

Attached: be a nigger.jpg (591x907, 66.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/gif/1655180799557.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i.4cdn.org/gif/1655180799557.webm

I'm still wondering why we haven't dressed up as ANTIFA and BLM and burned down Nancy Pelosis house after hanging her

Same.

>living in america
>not having a concealed carry

Are you retarded?
Niggers don't take care of any action at all except for killing each other.
When's the last time a nigger has managed to do a single thing without jewish handouts?

Whites have become weak. No chance unless someone does it for them

1. The video I just posted.
2. They just beat a kid to death for squirting him with a water gun.
3. They have society kissing their ass.
Why? Is it because the jooos? In part, yes. But start acting like them and not giving a fuck at least to a greater extent than what is current and see the tide begin to change.

Agreed. Which is why this change in behavior is necessary. Currently, it is pathetic as hell and has been for decades if not a century at this point.

You're at rebellious teenager levels of racial consciousness.
>Do whites need to embrace violence as a means to an end?
Yes
>Do whites need to chimp out?
No.

Read Turner Diaries and vent some of your rage.

inb4 glowie, niggers are violent and we use to own them, stop being soft. plan the shit on your own. don't brag about it.

since niggers get more gibs, whites should start robbing them and stealing their shit

We've been over this. It's nearly impossible for the small few of intelligent black men to belittle themselves and infiltrate a concrete jungle tribes
Meaning they have a way easier time going ape shit

Whites kind of need to chimp out at least over shit that matters. They're more likely to chimp out over losing some sportsball championship than anything of value. I'm all for Whites starting to act like niggers when it comes to racial pride and conflicts.

Niggers, Antifa and any other globohomo foot soldiers would all be dead or incarcerated if law enforcement/feds treated them the way they do us. They're allowed to act like animals because they are useful idiots. If an Antifa mob started burning down houses in Pelosi's neighborhood or a fiery but mostly peaceful BLM protest targeted synagogues they would be stopped immediately. (((They))) allow (((their))) dogs to rampage through everyone else's community but if (((their))) dogs ever bite the hand that feeds them they'll be put down.

Attached: 1527643033911.jpg (575x602, 60.33K)

You're so retarded if you think white people could even try to do half of what black people get away with.

>a group of whites show up saying pro-white shit and acting intimidating
>police immediately come and arrest them
>they are charged as a hate group
>seen as extremists and hated by normie NPCs including other whites

You couldn't even rebrand it as American patriotism or Christianity because those groups are traditionally conflated with whites and also seen as bad now. White people should have been doing this shit 50+ years ago. Little too late now.

Not true. I covered your take in the OP because I've heard that shit way too many times. It isn't valid. If Whites started acting exactly like that without dressing up like they're going to comicon then you'd see different results.

See this: >You couldn't even rebrand it as American patriotism or Christianity because those groups are traditionally conflated with whites and also seen as bad now.

It is seen as corny, not bad. It is seen as being LARPy and gay. Show up in regular clothes without looking like a meme and start carrying yourself with a constant chip on your shoulder.

what changes? majority white population in prison instead of black?
You act like blacks never ever get punishment

Respect for the race.

Yeah, you unconvincingly tried to cover my point. The one time whites/conservatives did anything close to what Antifa/BLM regularly do is being spun by the media and Congress as 9/11 part 2 while anyone involved is facing federal charges and having their life ruined (January 6th). And just the other day in Idaho a group of right wingers were arrested just for showing up to counter-protest a globohomo sodomy parade. Tell me the last time you saw Antifa or BLM preemptively arrested and then targeted by the media by a life-ruining doxxing campaign?

Attached: rioting.jpg (1266x688, 306.13K)

> fellow whites, we are incapable of changing the course of our civilization, the only way to save our race is by giving up and trying to outnigger niggers

Attached: D856D013-0B23-44E0-8522-192E77A463C0.png (474x299, 173.82K)

For every protest event, we should just dress up as BLM and Antifa, that way the cops can't tell who they need to arrest and who they are supposed to let go.

don't worry OP it's coming.
Likely won't have to wait too long.
Give it a few weeks.

>January 6th
Probably the gayest thing ever. Half measures. That's all conservatives know. What would've happened if PF chimped out? What would've happened if all other Whites chimped out as a result of PF's consequences. Half measures get you no where. They make you look weak.

I heard it was two weeks. Are we still on target?

No chimping out. Whites need to form small cells of individuals within their own communities.

They should conduct highly planned operations involving politicians, journalists, and law enforcement that actively oppose our longevity as a people and free-nation.

Chimping out doesn't achieve any measurable change long term. Otherwise the government would stop it. Chimp outs serve government interests through trauma-based mind control and destruction of white communities.