How was the PATRIOT ACT ever passed?

When men in this country are treated like slaves if they get a woman to like him enough to have relations and then don't abortion the child?

>Pic related, my great grandfather from poland

Attached: 20220610_180404.jpg (2682x1710, 985.17K)

Weren't you here?
9/11 changed everything.
People cowered, raged.
Also, the patriot act was part of the reason the American government planned and executed 9/11 against Americans on American soil. Public opinion didn't have anything to do with it, but the false flag did make them cower sufficiently to not complain too much when they enacted it.

it's illegal under the 4th ammendment

>the American government planned and executed 9/11 against Americans on American soil.
It was revenge for Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

You are a retard, and a fool.

>How did patriot act get passed?
So John Ashcroft, the top lawyer attorney dude for the US government at first was all "I dunno dudes, this is like, super unconstitutional and stuff." And then Sick Cheney was like "ok bro let's go hunting alone so we don't have a bunch of suits bitching about it and we will just talk and then axe anything you don't like on it."
Anyway so they get out to hunting and then Sick Cheney is like "You should play ball and just sign it, lol who cares about a 200 yr old piece of paper there is billions upon billions to be made in the middle east!" And Ashcroft was all "bro, the founding fathers hung people for less." So Cheney was like "viba check nigga" and then shot John Ashcroft in the face with his shotgun.

So the paper being due like, tomorrow, Dick Cheney shows up in John Ashcrofts hospital room with some friend of his in the middle of the night, and they're like "if you want us not to cut the cord on your pain meds you should sign it already." And Ashcroft was like "pls don't hurt my family" while he signed it and then the MSM were like "this is heroic and quintessentially American" because Satan writes the headlines for lulz when he's bored. Afterwards, Cheney and Rumsfeld almost killed president Bush with a pretzel because they thought it would be funny and liven up an otherwise boring staff meeting.

Attached: tell lies.jpg (453x576, 39.05K)

After Pearl Harbor, I'd say we were even. That puts us in the driver's seat. We should send a tidal wave to wipe out a nuclear plant.
Already done you say?

Boomers bought 9/11.

boomers

Attached: Bubblegum Crisis America 2020.jpg (1052x653, 107.32K)

Gen Z wasn't adult yet, and therefore couldn't explain to everyone else thatit was a trick.

pure unadulterated fear, nothing more. never underestimate the combination of enough stupid and fearful people, you did see how things played out with a weak ass flu recently right? (bonus points as you realize those in power also know this)

It was because Osama and his hatred for American freedom. Hence why it's called patriotic act

Attached: marvel-avengers-endgame-comics-to-read-1200x800.jpg (1200x800, 97.56K)

>who cares about a 200 yr old piece of paper there is billions upon billions to be made in the middle east!" And Ashcroft was all "bro, the founding fathers hung people for less." So Cheney was like "viba check nigga"

WELL SAID!

>After Pearl Harbor, I'd say we were even.
Ugh does the "fuck you" game ever end?

>at war with Chinese BARBARIANS and Soviet communists, USA cuts off oil.

>fuck you

Fly children in airplanes into boats

>wrong, fuck you!

Atomic bomb women and children

No, fuck you!

>hack computers in airplane to level two buildings full of innocent Americans

NO, FUCK YOU!

what's our next move America?

>think of way to take rights away from US citizens
>create patriot act
>have cia and mossad glowniggers plan a big terrorist attack to scare everyone
>9/11 happens
>patriot act gets signed into law
Simple as

I shit you not, it was because they called it the patriot act.

>So Cheney was like "viba check nigga
KEK!

>who cares about a 200 yr old piece of paper

This is not funny.

>(ID: iyDFlZRt)
>How was the PATRIOT ACT ever passed

Jewishly.

Jews would never pass the Patriot act.

Your grandpa was a plane?

Attached: 4r7zag8aile51.png (512x345, 159.15K)

My grandfather helped invent aeroplanes.

Go fuck yourself.